Celestus Weddings Reviews

11 Reviews for Celestus Weddings

• Melissa

Melissa T · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Amazinggg!

Celestus Weddings made our wedding day so special and memorable! They were extremely accommodating and captured the most beautiful moments of that day. Their creativity and vision was far beyond our expectations. As stressful as it is planning a wedding, working with Romina, Alex and their team was the most comforting part of our experience. We couldn't have picked a better team! Thank you guys for all the amazing pictures and memories which we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Josie

Josie Henning · Getting married on 12/12/2020

AMAZING photos !!!

Romina photographer my surprise proposal and captured it SO beautifully! Our photos are absolutely stunning!! We couldn’t be happier! Romina is incredibly talented. She got all the best candid shots! She also helped pose us after, and now we have BEAUTIFUL photos to use for our save the dates. Romina is so sweet, professional, easy to contact and communicate with. She also gave us all our photos back in 24 hours. We definitely recommend her!! Best photographer in Cabo!!! We are 100% satisfied and can't stop admiring these photos!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Paisley

Paisley · Married on 11/15/2019

Our Wedding Angels

Words can’t explain how grateful and happy we were with Romina, Alex and their whole team! From the moment we initially reached out to Celestus Weddings concerning our wedding until receiving our photos, they were responsive, professional and informative. They went over and beyond my expectations to say the least.

Where to start!?!
    So I literally stalked their Instagram for months before contacting them concerning my wedding (promise I’m not cray). I just had to ensure we had the best team for the job and boy oh boy did we. From walk throughs of our location (on time I must add), to constant contact regarding question and ideas, to the day of the wedding and delivery of photos and videos we were blown away.

The day of the wedding was a little stressful but I can truly say when Romina and her colleague came in and began photographing me, I became more relaxed. The positive energy and kindness they brought in the space was like fresh air. We laughed, shared short stories and made magic. My husband had the same experience with Alex and his colleague and couldn’t stop talking about how amazing they were. We honestly felt like they treated us like family.

One of many thing that stood out was how caring and empathetic Romina was. I felt like it wasn’t “just a job”. I had a photo of my father who is no longer living on my bouquet and Romina was so gentle. She asked his named and would reference him throughout the day as though he was with me. It was even a point when his photo wiggles out of the frame and she spotted it before I did. She began running to grab it yell “noooo Marrkkk”. It literally brought tears to me eyes.

They’re just amazing people!!!
    They even stayed and enjoyed the wedding once they were done which we were soooo excited about. Long long long story short YOU WOULD BE CRAZY TO NOT BOOK THEM FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY OR EVENT!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Morgan Jackson · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Vendor to work with!

This was an amazing experience for my husband and I! This team was professional and timely and our pictures are amazing! Thank so much!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Austin · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience. I booked Celestus Weddings for a one hour shoot for a surprise marriage proposal in Los Cabos. As a first time Cabo visitor, Romina was very helpful with suggestions for location, time, etc. She was good at guiding us through poses as well as capturing candids.

The pictures came out fantastic and my fiancée and I are in love with the results! Her style is quite vibrant and colorful which would suit just about anybody. We received plenty of excellent photos from just one hour with her so if you booked Celestus Weddings for an entire event, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed. If I ever have an event in Los Cabos in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to book them again.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Blanton · Married on 09/29/2018

Best in Cabo!

We had the absolute best experience with Celestus Weddings! The photos turned out incredible, and the drone photos were so impressive. Everyone loved them! And not to mention the photographers are the sweetest and so fun to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Emily · Married on 08/23/2018

Choosing the right photographer to capture your wedding day is one of the most important decisions you will make. We spent hours researching and Celestus Team could not have been more wonderful at our wedding, they captured the essence of us with a natural looking, filled with vibrant colors and perfect look. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in Los Cabos area. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Shahidi · Married on 06/17/2018

Most breathtaking wedding and trash the dress photos!

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer team! They had the best ideas and suggestions and caught every moment! Our favorite photos were the trash the dress photos and the use of there drone. We cannot wait to return to Cabo with our daughter and set up another photo session on the beach!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Shar · Married on 05/20/2018

Amazing every step of the way

My experience with Celestus weddings was nothing short of amazing, they were extremely thorough, detailed, fun and all around a joy to be around on a long day. They are passionate about what they do and it truly shows in their work. I highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Marisa · Married on 11/08/2015

Great price, even better photos

Romina and Alex are a dream team to work with. They are both immensely talented with a keen eye for great shooting locations.
    I would HIGHLY recommend getting the drone added as the birds eye photos of us and our wedding location are breathtaking.
    I greatly recommend these two artists to capture all the precious moments of your engagement, wedding or anniversary.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Elise · Married on 00/00/0000

I cannot recommend Celestus more!!

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Romina and Alex. It was so difficult to plan my destination wedding from Colorado and ever since my first communications with Romina I felt relieved. She was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. When I finally got to mexico and met with Romina and Alex, they felt like old friends! They are some of the most genuine people out there. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable just being candid in front of them for photos. They are also so great at guiding us for poses and really making the whole experience fun. We got the photos back soooo fast and they were breathtaking. My expectations are more than exceeded. I cannot recommend Celestus more!! Everyone in my bridal party and family was blown away with the experience and photos as well. I just cannot thank them enough! I am so grateful that they were out wedding photographers.

Sent on 02/27/2020