23 Reviews for Celebration Creations

1.0

WORST part of my wedding planning experience.
My fiance and I ordered our wedding invitations here. I had a 30% coupon from where I bought my dress. Luanne said that's already included in the price for all brides, wow, we should've walked out right then. I really wish we did.

They offer nice things, for a high price, which was OK with us because we thought we were getting professional service from a company that would make sure everything goes perfectly. We were very WRONG.

Everything took MUCH LONGER than promised and it was always ME contacting THEM.

REALLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I receive my invitations and there's a HUGE mistake. The RSVP envelopes have an address on them I've never seen before, provided by Luanne. I asked why she didn't check the product before she sent it to me, she said that's not her job! So what am I paying them for?!

After many un-returned phone calls and VERY NASTY emails from Luanne, I received the corrected RSVP envelopes.

I was just relieved to have my product and to never have to deal with Celebration Creations again.

DISCLAIMER TO ALL THE BRIDES: DO NOT GO HERE. Save yourself time, money, and frustration and go to another store or a website such as etsy.com I wish I did.

Profile Picture Khristina, 4/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Celebration Creations is a preferred vendor at my reception venue and we use them for our chair covers. I am very pleased with the service and quality of product provided. We had picked the spandex chair covers with spandex bands that had rhinestone buckles. They were unique and all my guests loved them!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cannot say enough about the OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE LuAnn and Lisa at Celebration gave us in helping pick out wedding invitations! With ONE SINGLE proof – all the information was correct! The invites came in when promised; they were addressed, assembled and ready to go within a 2 week time frame. They put a “rush” order in for us. Lisa also did our reception place cards and we rented their card box. I have already recommended LuAnn and Lisa from Celebration to other brides-to-be. It was such a pleasure to work with them! The quality of their work and their product – excellent

Profile Picture Linda, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Loved my invitations. Plus, I had them do all printed material....programs, table numbers, place card tables, etc. Such a load of stress lifted from my shoulders. They made everything match the invitations and were beautiful and high quality! They also have bird cages and so much little details that you can rent from them.

Profile Picture User3508075, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
2.8

A friend of my sister recommended Celebration Creations for my wedding invitations. The quality of work was good and they were very helpful and knowledgeable on what type and style of invitations we were looking for. What makes me frown is the fact that after we found what we liked and placed the order, our invitations were not ready on time. In fact, we had to send them out one week later than we wanted to. I'm usually the type of person to not make a big deal out of stuff, in fact I decided to use them again for our place cards....delayed again! We were orignally told that the place cards only take a day to make, that includes emailing me a preview of the cards and approving them before printing. When I sent the approval, days went by with no word from them. Now, we had a little over a week left until the big day and still no word on when they will be ready! Oh, boy! finally I started to complain over the phone to them a little and was told that they could get it done in a day if they weren't behind on other projects and will get to it when they finish. We ended up getting them a few days before the wedding which wasn't very convenient for us at all.

Profile Picture User2720835, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Luanne and her staff were great to work with. They were very helpful when we went in to order our invitations and the turnaround time was great in getting them back. We were so pleased with the professionalism and the value that we decided to use them again for our chair covers at the wedding. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to anyone. They were very flexible and made sure everything was perfect. Thanks Luanne!

Profile Picture Kiara, 9/21/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations

I cnt say enough about the service I received from Luanne and her staff. everythong from beginning to end was perfect. I used chair covers and bands that made the room look so elegant when you walked n the ballroom for dinner. I have made many parties and this was the most enjoyable time ever. N problems oly grea cutomer service and helpful hints. Also they were very helpful in helpong me tpo stay within my budget.
Michelle

Profile Picture User2586715, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

I was very impressed! They were on time and very professional. Everything was organized perfectly. I got bridal gift basket,seating scroll,and unique chair covers!!! Every detail made my wedding a dream come true. Thank u!

Profile Picture User1620518, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

the most plesant staff to work with veryy informative and made the entire process fun

Profile Picture User2585790, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely loved the invitations!! Beautiful and affordable.

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Thank you Luanne and her staff for making my wedding day a day to remember! My invitations were beautiful, as well as the chair covers with the rhinestone buckles. My seating scroll was a big hit!

Profile Picture H, 2/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The staff at Celebration Creations were so helpful with the little details for my daughter's wedding. They did beautiful calligraphy, designed the place cards & programs and made the candy trays & hotel room packages, all within a small window of time.

Meryl Kallish

Profile Picture Meryl, 11/12/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Celebration Creations was a pleasure to work with and so very helpful for a bride. Luanne was able to help design and create an invitation like no other! We had the most elegant feather centerpieces with lights and it was beautiful! Our linens were the final touch to the decor!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/5/11, 1 Review
4.2

The decorations were unique and beautiful. However , If you consider using them please get a written contract. We didn't know final cost until two day before the affair.

Profile Picture stuart, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
2.2

I was very upset and disappointed with this company. We ordered our invitations through them and we were told that we would receive the proof by a certain date and that is what our response date was generated by since many of my guests were from out of town. The proof did not come in by the date given so I gave them a little extra time. When it still didn't come in I called and left numerous unreturned messages. When I finally got them on the phone it turns out they had not even sent in the order. Everyone makes mistakes and I would have been very understanding but the made NO effort to apologize or making the situation right. They wouldn't even expedite my name labeling so that I could get them out and told me that it would take extra time. In addition, some of the changes that I asked to be made were not when I received the actual invite. They seemed so nice at first but then they got my deposit and I felt that I wasn't important to them anymore. They were one of the biggest stressors during my wedding planning.

Profile Picture k, 5/8/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Over the years I have ordered many items & services from Celebration Creations including room decor, greeting cards, invitations, & many gift baskets. The room decor & centerpieces were outstanding, my printed materials were always perfect and the baskets were beautiful & very creatively decorated. Not to mention that everything inside was top notch & "yummy"too! The staff was a pleasure to work with, always very attentive to detail & helped me every step of the way. The gift baskets were always a big hit with my clients and the turn-around time on my orders very quick. Very pleased to say the least and will continue to use them in the future!

Profile Picture Joan, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations

Luanne and her staff were wonderful! They had a large selection of invitations amongest many other things to choose from. The prices were very fair and resonable.
My invitations were exceptional! The chair covers,decor and ballon arch were to die for!
They made my wedding day so specail from soup to nuts and I had nothing to worry about!

Profile Picture bonnie, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations

Celebration Creations met all of our expectations and more! Luanne was such a great help to us. She assisted us in choosing the perfect save-the-dates and invitations to announce our wedding. She provided a great selection of invitations at discounted prices. I liked the fact that she wasn't "pushy". She listened to us and helped us make many decisions. It was great because everything that I needed was right there at Celebration Creations. Luanne has a wide variety of favors to choose from and on the day of our wedding, they looked beautiful on the tables. We ordered chair covers and overlays for the tables directly from her (at a great price) and they just made the reception room look amazingly elegant. Celebration Creations had everything we needed from the unity candle to the gifts for the bridal party and so much more!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations
4.2

The invtations were beautiful. There is a hugh selection of invitation to chose from, almost too much, it can be overwelming! I thought the invites were a little pricey. We also ordered cocktail napkins, & the seating scroll. Everything was nicely done.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/2/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The owner and staff at Celebration Creations were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I ordered everything for my affair from them beginning with the invitations and ending with the decorations for the event. They had a large selection of invitaions, my invitaions arrived in a timely manner, and they were extremely helpful in choosing and ordering them. The decorations for my affair were amazing! It was everthing I imagined it would be and more. All of my guests commented to me how beautiful the centerpieces and room decorations were. The owner and staff really went out of their way to add those special touches to make my affair spectacular. They were hands-on from start to finish and I would highly recommend them to anyone making a wedding or special occasion. I could not have asked to work with more helpful, caring, and creative people.

Profile Picture lori, 11/22/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with Celebration Creations and their team. Not only did the owner help us pick out beautiful invitations, but we also purchased our wedding programs and our seating scroll through the store. The owner also showed tremendous sensitivity and advice to my Mom and I regarding the wording of our wedding invite, being that we lost my Dad just a few months before. With her help, we were able to put it all together in a way that truly honored the memory of my Dad.

I highly recommend Celebration Creations for wedding and party needs, and plan to use them ongoing in the future.

Profile Picture Roseanne, 11/21/08, 1 Review
4.7

Luanne helped us out at Celebration Creations. My husband and I fell behind the 8-Ball when it came to picking out our wedding invitations. We waited until May to go and look at invitations, and we got married in the beginning of September. Luanne was great, she showed us so many different invitations that would fall within our budget. Celebration Creations has so many different invitation books to choose from. It's strange, because once we saw our invitation, we knew it was the perfect invitation for us.

Celebration Creations is priced very reasonably, and their staff was very polite and helpful!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/7/08, 5 Reviews
3.8

The invitations I received were beatuiful, however the reception time was ommitted. The staff was great, and without extra cost sent out additional reminders to all my guests making them aware of the ommission and reporting the reception time.

Profile Picture Corrine, 1/7/06, 5 Reviews