Catie Ronquillo Photography Reviews

5 | Irving, TX

5 Reviews for Catie Ronquillo Photography

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 04/02/2011

Catie has been an incredible find...her pictures came out FLAWLESS and captured every aspect of our relationship! She was super easy to communicate with and oh so flexible on the day of our wedding. Our pictures went so smoothly we ended up 45 minutes ahead of schedule! The assistant photographer she brought with her was such an asset, she kept the little ones in our wedding party laughing and entertained while Catie snapped priceless shots. We ended up with so many great pictures I don't know how we'll end up choosing-and all the little extras included in the package mean that we get to choose A LOT! I highly reccommend Catie for engagement/wedding photos or for any special occasion you might have!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Liz · Married on 08/14/2010

Catie is an amazing photographer. She did a beautiful job capturing all the special moments throughout the day. Catie is very organized and will want to discuss every little detail before the wedding to make sure it is perfect. However, Ryan and I are not very good planners and she was so accomodating with any change that came up through the day. She was also great in handling that crazy/bossy family member and making sure that all is happy. We are so grateful to have had her as our photographer. She made me feel beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the awesome photos of the memories she was able to capture.

Sent on 10/24/2010

kelly · Married on 04/24/2010

My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Catie for an engagement shoot in Washington DC. She is incredibly talented, completely professional, and she's so sweet to boot. Our pictures arrived a couple weeks after our shoot and they were so wonderful-- each one we loved more than the last.

I think finding the right photographer is one of the most important decisions of your wedding, and I cannot recommend Catie enough! She has a truly fresh eye and I know our pictures will be cherished for years to come.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Robin · Married on 09/05/2009

Catie took our engagement photos! What a treat! She worked with us and traveled to the location we chose. We wanted our dog is some photos as well and she loved having him there. The evening of the shoot it was freezing out - and she reacted accordingly. Catie made sure to move the photos along so we could warm up! Even thought we moved very quickly, we still have thousands of fantastic photos to choose from. All kids of different shots. We love all of them! I'd recommend Catie to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Shirley · Married on 05/23/2009

Catie is an excellent photographer that I found on the web by accident. She is very nice, sweet and professional. My fiancee ( at that time ) and I have Catie done our engagment session at the Legion of Honor and China Beach. The pictures came out beautiful. I like every single shot that she took.

Sent on 07/07/2009