Caruso Images Photography Reviews

38 | Avon, OH

38 Reviews for Caruso Images Photography

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2017

Frank did a great job capturing pictures of our big day. Will cherish my pictures forever.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Caruso Images for our wedding at the Tanglewood Club on 9/17/16. Frank was amazing. He met with us initially, looked over my Pinterest boards to see what pictures I preferred, and kept in touch with me frequently the whole year before the wedding. By the time the day came I felt like we were old friends. Frank came to the venue to get our getting ready shots and sent his assistant to our hotel 20 minutes away to get the guys. He was professional, polite, and friendly. He got some shots that are priceless and that I never even thought about having. He let us pick poses, and helped make the fact that it was downpouring the whole day an afterthought. Caruso Images is a great choice for your wedding! Thank you so much Frank for making our day amazing and unforgettable with images to last a lifetime!
    Amanda and Kevin Lorence

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2016

Frank is the best around with not over charging his clients!! We had a roudy bunch who wanted yo mingle and drink, he got the group together long enough to get some amazing images!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Tracie · Married on 07/09/2016

Frank is WONDERFUL!! Not only did he keep us on track through out our wedding day, he keep us all smiling and laughing & took BEAUTIFUL pictures of our rehearsal, our entire wedding day (including before the ceremony at our house with the ladies, and at our facility with the guys), out door pictures (which we love) and into the evening. Frank was a breeze to work with, from planning to final proofs - and, we got the extra bonus of him helping us with our actual rehearsal & ceremony with his wonder family. We would recommend Frank Caruso Images Photography to any and every one who asked us!!!
    Tracie & Kevin Kirk
    Brunswick, OH

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • User5193017 · 2+ years ago

Frank was awesome. He had some great ideas for our photos and captured some amazing shots. He was very quick to answer any emails or text messages for questions. I would definitely recommend him again....& I have! Thanks again frank!

Sent on 06/20/2015

jeremy · Married on 01/24/2015

Both my wife and I thought Frank was great. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 03/10/2015
  • User4857741 · event on 12/26/2014

We had Frank take family photos. He did both of our children's wedding and the family has grown to include 5 grandchildren!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Cannot say enough positive things about Frank. Very much a pleasure to work with. Both of our families also commented on how unobtrusive but yet still grabbed great shots. Flexible and fair in pricing, packages, etc. Laid back and easy to get along with, and of course professional and awesome at his job!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Anna · Married on 08/30/2014

Frank was great and very professional. He caught so many wonderful shots!!!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Briana · Married on 08/02/2014

Frank was wonderful to work with and was really able to capture how special the day was! Photographers can be outrageously expensive, but this was under $1000 and definitely a better experience than what I've heard from other brides who spent a lot more.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Colton Jackson · Married on 06/28/2014

Friendly, cooperative, accommodating, and professional

Frank is awesome. Great photographer and even 5 years later he is still helping me when I needed some photos from our wedding 5 YEARS LATER!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Joel and Brittaney · Married on 06/07/2014

Frank did an amazing job photographing our wedding. First off, let us say that you won't find a nicer person to deal with and will go above and beyond what you would expect a photographer to do (including taking photo's of the rehearsal).

He was amazingly good at getting photo's we didn't even know he was around for. He took a wide variety and a large amount of photo's capturing almost every moment of the evening. All of his images were of high quality and he usually had multiple shots of each moment trying to capture it to his obvious high standards.

We really appreciate everything Frank did for us. His trip to our rehearsal was very helpful and we were able to know in advance where we should be standing to get the shots he needed (i.e., the unity candle lighting).

We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or any other event. We have already recommended our friends who are looking to get married in the future.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Frank was professional, creative, and fun! We loved our wedding photos!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Jaime · Married on 09/01/2013

Frank Caruso was our wedding photographer and he was amazing! He was personable, professional, and willing to do anything we asked of him. He met with us several times before the wedding and was always available via email and phone if we had questions. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more. We already have all our photos from our wedding a week ago and have many beautiful shots to choose from.

We would definitely recommend Frank to any couple who is looking for great photos and a good value.

Jaime and Moe

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • Almost Mrs. Wifey//(*;*)\\

jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

Frank was awesome to work with! He was very helpful from the very beginning of my wedding planning stages! He had some great ideas for bridal party shots and just takes great pictures in general! I am very glad to have had him there on my big day! He was very easy to work with and now I have so many beautiful pictures of my family and friends! He is a great photographer!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Frank was very Nice and Made sure he took all of the photos that were the most important to us as well as many others :) I would recommend him to anyone who would like quality photos taken at their wedding and someone who is also very nice to the couple as well as their guests. I should also add that anytime we had any questions or concerns he didn't hesitate to respond to us as soon as Possible :) Which would be a huge relief to any bride :)

Sent on 08/15/2013

Frank was such a great photographer for our wedding. He was extremely accommodating and took very high quality pictures. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Tina · Married on 05/11/2013

Frank was the perfect photographer for our wedding. His quote was right in the middle of quotes we received, but his service was top notch. Excellent value for the services he provides. We really appreciated his communication leading up to the event, and absolutely love the final product. We highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Heidi · Married on 03/30/2013

Frank was professional but treated us like we were family. I would have him again in a heartbeat. He did an awesome job!

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

The Vendor displayed great work when fisr meeting. He did a great job of capturing the moments of my special day.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Connie · Married on 10/04/2012

Frank Caruso was the photographer for our wedding reception and he did a great job! He was friendly but unobtrusive...no pushiness and willing to do whatever we wanted. The photos are beautiful!!! All of our guests commented on how nice Frank was and that he made sure to take photos of everyone! His services are a great value and we are so happy that we chose Caruso Images for this special day.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Cherie · Married on 08/07/2012

Frank took engagement pictures for my son's proposal to his future bride. We are all so very happy with the quality of the pictures and the various backgrounds he found at Stan Hywet. They helped all of us to see how special this moment was for Greg and Natalie!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Frank and his team did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

Very reasonable prices. Very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to friends.

Sent on 07/23/2012