Captivating Beauty Reviews

4 | Jackson, NJ

4 Reviews for Captivating Beauty

Christina listened to everything that I said & delivered exactly what I asked for. She went out of her way to accommodate me (I needed her at my house at 6:00 AM on a Sunday morning) She was professional & courteous. I would definitely hire her again & highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Tina · Married on 05/13/2016

Very friendly! Great price for services. Wonderful job!! Will definitely use again in the cuter!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Giada · event on: 03/11/2016

Christina was great! She was so professional and took extra steps to make sure I was happy. She even wrote me a hand written note after I booked, who does that any more?! She truly cares about her clients and it feels more like getting your makeup done by a long time friend. Im deffinately going to continue to book her and I've already referred a few people who have booked her as well. I like that she gives back to her clients by giving a free service when you continue to use or refer her. It really shows how much she appresiates it.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • User6490494 · event on: 03/05/2016

I hired captivating beauty for my daughters sweet 16. my daughter and some of her closest friends got their makeup and hair done before the party and christina stayed throughout the night. we booked her for 8 hours to cover getting ready before and for touch ups throughout the night. for the time and amount of service we received, her price is definitely worth it. she even fixed my daughters dress that ended up tearing in one spot. through the whole night she helped with whatever my daughter needed, sort of like her maitre d for the night. we had a great time and I'm glad i hired her.

Sent on 03/16/2016