Calling Cards Ultd Reviews

47 | Tonawanda, NY

47 Reviews for Calling Cards Ultd

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough how easy it was with the assistance of Rhonda and Rochelle.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

We worked with Rhonda to choose our wedding invitations, and she was extremely helpful with choosing the design and text of the invitations. They arrived in a timely manner, and looked absolutely gorgeous. Our guests raved about how beautiful and tasteful they were. We would strongly recommend using Calling Cards Unlimited for all of your invitation needs!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

The ladies at Calling Cards are wonderful!! I was so overwhelmed when it came to invitations. I had an idea of what I wanted but no idea of how to do it. Richelle and Rhonda were amazing. So detail-orientated and extremely accommodating. I loved that they were truthful and taught me about "proper wedding etiquette" but were ok when I wanted to be non-traditional at times. I would highly recommend Calling Cards. They know their stuff! We went through 3 proofs and they were adamant about making sure everything was perfect.

• Diana

Diana · Married on 09/13/2014

The Lady's at Calling Cards Ultd are awesome. They were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. I will be returning to them for any and all invitations in the future.

Megan · Married on 07/05/2014

What I thought would be an arduous task was definitely easy and a lot of fun at this place. Definitely would recommend. These women were extremely helpful and were able to find me what I needed at the right price.

judee · Married on 10/12/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Rhonda. We knew the type of wedding invitation that we wanted but Rhonda was most helpful with the actual writing. She knew all the components that we needed for the invite. She was very helpful in directing me as to how the invite should be put together for mailing. There was a slight flaw in the printing of the invitations. She call the company and they redid the printing at no cost to us and the new invites were ready for pick up within the week. She took care of this and called me within in one half hour to let me know that it would be taken care of. Her confidence in what she does makes you feel confident that everything will look great and it did.

Our invitations were gorgeous. Everyone complimented on how beautiful they were. Rhonda was wonderful to work with. I just love her! She is very friendly and helped me pick out the perfect invitations. Thank you Rhonda.

Arthur & Christopher · Married on 09/14/2013

Rhonda spent a great deal of time helping us to get what we wanted. After our discussions we were able to realize what we "really" wanted.

Her personality is infections and the time we spent with her was great fun. We will be heading back soon to work with Rhonda on invitations for some upcoming events.

Donna · Married on 09/13/2013

I'm extremely particular and was on a tight budget. I looked all over 3 counties and then I found Rhonda! What a DOLL!!!!! I told her what I had in mind and how much I was looking to spend. Tah Dah......she found it and they were PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have been more pleased with the invites, the service and Rhonda's expert advise (which was spot on)!!

Also ordered our Thanks You cards and will be getting our Christmas cards as well!!!

Give her a call!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't be sorry!!

Gayle · Married on 05/10/2013

Rochelle and Calling Card Ultd. came highly recommended to us and we were certainly pleased! Rochelle was an absolute delight to work with! She was very knowledgeable and very fun to work with.
    She helped us choose a beautiful invitation within our budget.
    I would recommend Rochelle to anyone looking for any type of invitation!

Pauline · Married on 04/20/2013

Rhonda was extremely helpful and the invitations were exactly as ordered. They were received quickly and the overall experience was first rate. Thanks for making it so easy for my daughter.

Mallory · Married on 02/09/2013

These women know their stuff and they make you feel incredibly special and important. I did not want to spend a large amount on invitations, having 300 guests I assumed that would be difficult, however I purchased invitations and cocktail napkins and still came out under budget. There is a ton to choose from and they let you bring samples home to look over which was fantastic. Highly recommend them!

Calling Cards Unlimited is THE place to go for your wedding invitations! But you must, must, must work with Rhonda who is the ABSOLUTE BEST! From the minute I walked in the door, she treated me like she had known me forever! She was so incredibly helpful and patient in helping me pick and create the PERFECT invitations! Her suggestions for font, wording, colors, etc. were the best! I so enjoyed working with Rhonda that I actually looked forward to my appointments with her - she is the sweetest! And her service was always so quick - I had proofs back in no time, invitations arrived in a flash, and she had the envelopes printed within hours of me sending her the addresses. She always called me when things were ready and even made appointments around MY schedule! Such FANTASTIC service from Rhonda - just love her!

My invitiations were faily priced and delivered on time. Had many choices and were very helpful!

Maren · Married on 10/13/2012

I loved working with Calling Cards Ultd. There were so many invites to choose from and they helped with invitation etiquette that I did not know about.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

Rhonda & her staff are so amazing. She sat with me as I looked through a ton of invitations until I found exactly what I wanted. We ordered both our STD magnets and our wedding invitations from Calling Cards and everyone who received one said they were gorgeous & the nicest they have ever seen. We got so many compliments on our invitations :) Once our proofs came in Rhonda had such patience with me as I went back & forth on font selections. I would use them again for any special occasion!!

Ann · Married on 08/04/2012

I was very pleased and will definetly recommend to anyone I know who is getting married!

Diane · Married on 08/03/2012

Rochelle and Company were so knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me create beautiful Save the Date cards, Invitations, and Thank You notes. I received so many compliments, especially on my invitations. I also realize, having gone through the process, how many special situations there are when it comes to addressing invitations... and how important it is to have someone provide advice on the timing of all of these important missives. I would never try to do it on my own. You will be in VERY good hands if you use Calling Cards Unlimited. My husband and I are most grateful to them for all their help.

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2012

I dealt with Debrah and she was amazing!! She was so friendly and informative it made it so enjoyable to look for my wedding invitations! she was so pesonable that when I left i ended up asking her if I could give her a hug!!

We purchased our wedding invitations from Calling Cards Unlimited with Rhonda, she was awesome! She helped us with the wording and invitation etiquette that we were totally inexperienced with, which made the process really easy! I was thinking of ordering our invitations from an online invitation printer, but was glad to have done it here in person. They have it seems, an “unlimited” number of styles and options for your wedding stationary, and it is helpful to be able to see them all in person to feel the quality of the paper and printing which you can’t do online (unless you of course order samples). We also ordered a set of our invitations in French, and Rhonda was excellent with organizing the two separate invitation orders and guiding us along the process, as well as suggesting proofs to verify that everything appeared the way we wanted it to! Our invitations turned out beautiful, we highly recommend Calling Cards Unlimited for your wedding invitations and other stationary!!

Michele · Married on 07/07/2012

I would HIGHLY reccommend!!!! Friendly, genuine and a great products. I did my wedding shower invitations, save-the-dates and my wedding invitations. They were patient and understanding. I can't say enough about them. Rhonda....is awesome!!!

Maysa · Married on 06/30/2012

I worked with Rhonda on my save-the-dates and invitations. I am a busy attorney in New York City, and she kept me on the ball through the whole process of ordering through her vendors. Rhonda was even sweet enough to call to make sure I sent out my invitations after I received them. She was quick and flexible when I wanted minor changes made to the proofs I received. She’s a busy lady – she was on the phone with several other customers while I spent hours going through the books – but she never let me down on the quality of work that she produced and gave me her full attention when I needed it. On top of that, the same invitations I found in Bloomingdale’s were half the price here.

Sara · Married on 05/28/2016

I originally wanted to order my wedding invitations online, but was soon overwhelmed. I had a million questions, but Rochelle was able to walk through everything with me, and she made the process as painless as possible. Being an indecisive person by nature, her recommendations helped me choose my invitations in a timely matter.
    For example, it probably would have taken me MUCH longer to choose the fonts if I was given the exhausting list. Instead, Rochelle offered me a handful of great options, which definitely streamlined the task.

I just received my invitations yesterday, and not only are they SO beautiful, I'm confident that they were done correctly, with proper wording and wedding etiquette!

We loved the invitations we purchased. Everyone has commented how great they looked.
    Also helped us with cards for the reception to give to our guests.

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2012

Calling Cards Unlimited did a fabulous job designing and printing my wedding invitations. They were so helpful and insightful in making great suggestions on what I should choose, based on what I needed, and what my tastes were. They made what could have been a very overwhelming task so easy and stress-free. I recommend them highly!