Rochester, NY 14623 Map · Phone number

About kj design

As a “newlywed” (2009) myself, I understand how important your wedding day is. I know that every last detail matters for the biggest day of your life! I also know that weddings can become quite costly. Trying to produce a gorgeous wedding under a tight budget is so hard in today’s extravagant-wedding-world. I want you to have stationary that is beautiful and emulates your own style, without breaking the bank. That is why I am committed to producing budget friendly custom designs for all of your wedding stationery needs.

I will work with you from initial concept, to the finished printed product. You can know that you will have an invitation that reflects your personal style and the personalities of you and your husband-to-be!

Your wedding invitations will look as though you spent thousands. But, don't worry, I won't tell.

kaseyajohnson475
kaseyajohnson18
kaseyajohnson31

19 Reviews for kj design

TiaMarie · Married on 08/02/2014

After meeting at a Rochester Weddings bridal show, I knew instantly that Kasey was the one we wanted to design our invitations. We were fortunate enough to win her services as part of the wedding giveaway at that very same show! Kasey has been amazing to work with throughout the design process, her first draft was exactly what I was looking for! True, we didn't have to pay for our invites, but she has treated us as if we were actual paying customers not just "here's what you get for free, take it or leave it." She was extremely quick to respond to the few revisions we requested and gave us the best possible experience! The design Kasey came up with was way more than I could even have imagined, and we are forever grateful for what she has given us to start our wedded journey.

Sent on 02/15/2014

kj design's reply:

I'm so happy for you and Justin, and have loved working on your invites! Thanks for taking the time to review :)

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved the work that Kasey did. Very responsive to my every wish! Her services were exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 02/15/2014

kj design's reply:

I'm glad you loved it! I enjoyed working with you! Thanks for taking the time to review :)

marlena · Married on 06/28/2014

Kasey was great to work with! Quick turn around and implemented my vision and feedback well!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Thank you, Marlena!

kj design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Rochester, 14623 See on map