19 Reviews for kj design

18 kj design Reviews

KJ Design was so affordable and beyond accommodating. I have recommended them to a ton if my friends.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After meeting at a Rochester Weddings bridal show, I knew instantly that Kasey was the one we wanted to design our invitations. We were fortunate enough to win her services as part of the wedding giveaway at that very same show! Kasey has been amazing to work with throughout the design process, her first draft was exactly what I was looking for! True, we didn't have to pay for our invites, but she has treated us as if we were actual paying customers not just "here's what you get for free, take it or leave it." She was extremely quick to respond to the few revisions we requested and gave us the best possible experience! The design Kasey came up with was way more than I could even have imagined, and we are forever grateful for what she has given us to start our wedded journey.

Profile Picture TiaMarie, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved the work that Kasey did. Very responsive to my every wish! Her services were exactly what I was looking for!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey was great to work with! Quick turn around and implemented my vision and feedback well!

Profile Picture marlena, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was having such a hard time picking wedding invitations and stationary. I knew the look I wanted but could not find anything that was perfect then, I was lucky enough to meet Kasey at one of the Rochester, NY wedding shows. From our very first meeting, I knew that I was in good hands. Kasey not only listened but she truly tried to understand the look and feel I wanted with my invitations. We looked at samples and discussed elements that I liked and didn't like about each one. She nailed it on the first draft. With very few tweaks I was able to get GORGEOUS invitations that are custom and perfect. Kasey is such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for invitations for anything. I can not wait to mail out my invitations because they are a true reflection of us and our wedding....all thanks to Kasey!

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey is absolutely amazing. She designed save the date cards, and invitations for my wedding and I have received so many complements from friends and family. I'm a detail oriented person and had a very specific vision for my wedding stationary. Kasey worked with my until everything was just right. She was very flexible, and came up with a beautiful design. I would highly recommend her to other brides who are looking for custom stationary at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture erica, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kasey did a fantastic job on the invitations. She listened to my daughter's desires and she came up with the perfect invitations. We received many complements on them. They were perfect. She was so helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kasey was amazing! Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! We had some idea of what we wanted and Kasey took our thoughts and created something so beautiful and was able to create other designs to compliment for the program and menu. I highly recommend her for any event you are having!

Profile Picture Aliza, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey was an incredible pleasure to work with! I came to our first meeting with printouts and sketches of what I wanted for our Save the Dates and she sat with my fiance and I for almost a full hour going every detail and the feel of what I wanted. She brought samples of papers and discussed very knowledgeably how each would present, given the type of texture and feel we were looking for in our. Within a few days of confirming that we were interested in moving forward with designing our stationary with Kasey, she had sent us a first draft of our design. SHE NAILED IT!!!!! Not only was it wanted, it was BETTER! She added a few extra touches that really brought the whole design together better than any way that I could have imagined. Not only was Kasey an incredible designer - she also had prompt service, and provided extra touches here and there that made the process even sweeter. When we got our printed copies of the Save the Dates, they were wrapped in brown paper and a blue ribbon (our wedding colors and theme). Such a pleasure to work with Kasey. I'll be contacting her again if I need any more design help.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey was fantastic! We met a local bridal show and instantly won myself, mother and husband over. She was extremely flexible in meeting with us and was always quick to respond via email or phone. She made sure our vision came through with many drafts and final edits. We received many compliments on all of our paper products for our wedding (invitations, save the dates, programs, escort cards). I would highly recommend Kasey to any bride out there or for any other design needs. She was wonderful and became a friend to us along this amazing wedding journey. Thanks so much Kasey!!

Profile Picture Jessi, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey did a phenomenal job with our invitations. I was going to do my invitations myself but once I started actually trying to design I had a lot of limitations on my own programs and Kasey was my best option! I was ordering from out of state and she was very responsive to every email and even handled conversations with my mom who was in-state. Kasey showed a lot of flexibility when I was caught up in small details and worked with me to create the perfect invitation with everything perfectly! She was able to design a unique invite that was artistically and professionally done into a style I loved. She even put on a personalized logo for my husband and I. She was able to interpret the exact design that I wanted and add on small details that really added value to our invites and matched our style perfectly. Along with all of her hard work and great customer service, she offers the best price we could find, and definitely a cheaper and easier option than if I had tried to develop the invitations myself and print them myself.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey was super responsive and very flexible. I feel like I changed my mind and reviewed my invitation a 100 times and she was awesome about it! Everyone loved my invitations!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kasey was wonderful to work with and brought a ton of creativity to the designs from quirky and playful to a more serious elegant look (we chose one of the designs she had made for us that was a bit of both). She was also quick to get back to us, and we loved the way our invitations came out! I love that everything is her own work, so that our invites were completely unique.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful to work with, fun, fast, original, and a great value!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey was wonderful to work with! She listened to us and really used our ideas as well as her own to create wonderfully unique Save the Date postcards, RSVP cards and invitations! We received so many compliments on them. We recommended Kasey to several people we know and will continue to do so in the future!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great person to work with. She did an amazing job on my invitations and thank yous! Everything I wanted and more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Kasey! She was flexible and very helpful in the creativity/design process. I love her work! We received so many compliments about our invitations. :)

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kasey made our Save-the-Date postcards, invitations, RSVP postcards, programs, and seating chart. She paid attention to what we wanted and was very responsive to any changes we requested. We could not have been happier with the finished products!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/14/12, 1 Review