38 Reviews for California Disc Jockey

Liability Insurance (1)
38 California Disc Jockey Reviews

DJ Chris was a major bright spot in our wedding planning process. He was consistently quick to respond to emails and extremely accommodating. This was the only component of the wedding that we booked solely on website reviews, and the reviews were right. This guy is a superstar! From our initial email contact to the last song of the night at the wedding, we never had one regret choosing DJ Chris. DJ Chris was able to make work a very eclectic music selection incorporating Greek and Irish music throughout the night, while entertaining all guests with American music hits that everyone could enjoy. We highly recommend DJ Chris!!

Profile Picture Tash, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

hired Chris as an MC Host (Tux) for a company event. He kept the guests entertained (small party)
I am also LGBTQ and my partner and I may do a Domestic Partnership on Christmas 2017 perhaps, and we want Chris
for our friends party afterwards, as he has helped many LGBTQ couples in the past I am aware of.
I would recommend Chris with his cute British Accent, Silicon Valley Professionalism as well in a corporate MC DJ Setting.

Profile Picture RD, 12/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Liability Insurance

On the day of my wedding.
As I walked into the banquet, I was amazed of what a tremendous job Chris did with the music exceeding my expectations. He did a magnificent job, which I will highly recommend all of my peers.

Chris deserves more than 5 stars for the amazing DJ & Master of Ceremonies for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Spectacular!! You are the best!!!

Profile Picture James, 1/31/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Chris to DJ and MC our wedding reception. I found Chris through a popular wedding planning website. I chose Chris because his pricing was competitive and he actually responded to messages.

I sent several estimate requests to different DJs and I only heard from a couple of DJs. Chris responded to messages quickly and also helped me with the planning of the reception schedule of events with a sample schedule. His music selection is huge and he has his entire music catalog online that you can browse and build a playlist that you can send to Chris. Again, Chris kept constant email contact with me, even if it was a short message confirming that he received my messages.

Of course, I arrived at the reception long after Chris had set up. As I approached the reception room I could hear the music playing and I was relieved. Music really makes the party legit. When I walked in to the reception with my bride and sat down, I made eye contact with Chris and he gave me the "I'm here for you bud" nod.

He played all the music that we requested on the list and even worked to keep the party jumping. He did a good job of mixing the slow and fast songs that we picked and even had some Tagalog (Filipino) music.

At the end Chris kept jamming away and even carried on for about ten minutes over time, taking a couple of final drunk requests. Chris helped make our special day amazing. Thank you Chris!

Profile Picture glen, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I hired Chris for wedding last month and he was very professional and accommodating. Giving Chris five-star Stars doesn't say enough about his service he provides. He was everything we could expect for from a DJ and more. We would recommend Chris for any occasion that requires DJ. Our guest, my wife and I were very happy we chose Chris to be our DJ, we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Brian, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great to work with. He not only played all the key songs just the way we wanted...but he kept the mood perfect during the entire wedding reception...not just the dance portion at the end.He also was able to know just how much to get involved and he worked well with the photographers and venue to make sure the entire team of folks who helped to make our special night were all on the same page.I highly recommend Chris for your events

Profile Picture Bill, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I chose Chris because he was able to include many things that i wanted for my day, including DJ, Photobooth, uplighting, and a slideshow. He was quick to respond with any questions, and was always professional. I would recommend him for any event, it was a pleasure!

Profile Picture ayers, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris just provided a fantastic atmosphere in my wedding. I did not expect about it, but it just happened. Good music. He's absolutely a professional DJ, giving incredible DJ services. I am highly recommending him. Thanks btw Chris. Will hire you again.

Profile Picture Jay Gee, 3/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is a consummate professional, he's got the gear and the personality and knows how to work a crowd. He's reliable, personable and reasonably priced.

Trust Chris for your special event, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Md, 1/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a wonderful job on my son's Bar Mitzvah party.
He was really easy to work with. His music selection was excellent so both kids and adults were entertained. He showed up on time and played lots of games with the kids. The end result-everybody had a great time. I will definitely hire him again if I need professional DJ.

Profile Picture Shahinur, 1/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had dj chris for my wedding and he was amazing, he was so easy to work with as well as when i had a question he got back to me extremely fast. Also the day of the event he was very flexible with us as we had to move the order of somethings during the event... i would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture daniel, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ for my Wedding, Highly Recommended.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris response to the inquiry and all the emails were lightening fast. You can expect a response at anytime of the day. For people who are bridezillas would appreciate that. His price for the quality of work was the most affordable after a couple of inquiries for DJ/MC. Chris showed up early and got everything set up and ready to go. The ceremony/reception/slideshow went very smoothly and did exactly what was expected according to the wedding timeline. We would recommend Chris to future couples who is looking for a great DJ/MC for any event. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture User1691238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was cool under pressure. Very responsive to suggestions. Tons of songs!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/11/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris Webb did a great job at our wedding reception. He played the music that we listed for the event. He responded to our announcement requests, and was pleasant during the event.

Robert & Katharine

Profile Picture Robert , 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Good stuff! DJ was a pleasure to have for our special day.

Profile Picture Priyanka, 1/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chris was our DJ for our November 2011 wedding. I was extremely pleased that we found Chris to do our wedding. He was extremely responsive each time I emailed him or needed to relay any information to him. His confidence put me at ease and I just knew he would get the job done! He had the dance floor going until literally the last song played. He did everything we asked him, regarding song choices. He was great with his announcements. I would highly recommend Chris for any wedding or special event. He knows his stuff and is very reasonably priced! Thank you Chris!

Profile Picture Mrs. , 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris was phenomenal! He was very flexible for my wedding, as I called 3 days before the wedding and he gave me an amazing price! He played fantastic music and really helped guide me with what I was looking for. He is definitely a party expert. In addition to helping create the perfect song list, he was a really fun and professional MC. He was organized and flexible with the order of events and remembered everyone's name. DJ Chris' best attribute was pleasing the crowd. He had a strong sense of the group and played all the right songs at the right time to make the party an unforgettable night :)

Profile Picture Sheeva, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on 9/25/11. Having Chris on our wedding was a bless! Due to our tight schedule, (only to have 5 mo to plan for the wedding) we started out talking to a guy referred by the Venue. However, that guy was so NOT responsible and dragged so much time from us. So we found Chris online when we were down to 2 months to our wedding. (So glad we did!) Chris patiently work with us and also went out of his way to refer other vendors to us. We have English, Cambodian, and Chinese Songs in our play list. (Sorry Chris : )!) But he did a wonderful job and made it a wonderful night. By the way, the price is so reasonable. would recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/25/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the best DJ I have ever dealt with. He was very responsive to all my emails, questions & concerns. He arrived early, set up, & was there all night keeping the party going. His price was the most competitive out of all the other dj's we interviewed. Chris had tons if suggestions which really helped with our song choices. Thank you for the good times & memories!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Chris to DJ our wedding, which took place on July 16, 2011. Our wedding took place in Santa Cruz, although we lived in Atlanta, which made planning tricky. We communicated with Chris via email and telephone and did not meet him in person until the event. We were a little nervous about this, but Chris was extremely punctual and responsive to all of our questions and concerns. We filled out Chris' wedding planning sheet and gave him an idea of the genres of music we like.
Our wedding was magical!!! The first song that I heard playing from the bridal suite while guests were arriving was one of me and my husband's favorite songs that reminds us of our relationship!! Every song played was a song we loved! Everyone had a great time dancing during the reception! Chris did a wonderful job of starting the dancing off with more mellow, traditional dance songs to more up-to-date songs throughout the night (as people loosened up a bit!). We are so happy with Chris' service and would recommend him to anyone we know!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I contacted Chris to DJ my daughter's 13th birthday party, based on reviews from the Internet. Not knowing Chris personally (or via a personal referral), and since most comments were for weddings, I was quite nervous. However, from the get-go, Chris' professionalism put my fears to rest. He always responds promptly to any communication and patiently answers all questions. Day of the party, he arrived very early to set up. During the party, he somehow managed to please a roomful of picky 13-year olds (not an easy feat!) with his song selections, and had them all dancing (and singing along with the music). My daughter was also very happy with Chris' response to her guests' song requests (having attended friends' parties where the DJ almost totally ignored the kids' requests). His comments throughout the evening were very well-placed, and definitely NOT the obnoxious performance of some DJ's. I will definitely use Chris again, and would highly recommend him as a D.J.

Profile Picture Lynn, 11/12/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a great job and played songs we were able to dance to.

Profile Picture A, 7/4/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris paid great attention to detail, patiently guiding us through the process and helping make our wedding a great success. He was very accommodating to our requests, even last minute special requests and helped with with us in dealing with some unexpected weather conditions. We couldn't have been any happier with Chris, thank you so very much

Profile Picture User1110557, 2+ years ago, 1 Review