Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth

$800 Most Popular Price

Over 31 Years in the Bay Area over 5000 Weddings
All Styles & Eras of Music you Choose from our awesome library
Our Wedding philosophy: The Bride & Groom are the Stars of the Show
We will help your special day run smoothly and make any important announcements.
but we will never upstate, distract.

Great State of the Art Sound Systems - Up Lighting, Photo Booths & Karaoke available.
Owner Dj Mark is also a Wedding Vocalist and Videographer.
Mention Weddingwire or Marth Stewart Weddings for our 5th hour special for only $100.00
Check out our Ceremony Special and Videography / DJ Combination packages under promotions.

Feel free to contact us at any time at 415-412-4023 or email me at DjMark@GoodtimeDj.com

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

4.7
    Claire Married on 05/30/2015
    Mark was AWESOME! He is very friendly, knowledgeable and affordable. He has YEARS of experience. I booked him for 2 work events and my wedding. All I had to do was send him my playlist and a few instructions, and he knew exactly what to do.

Thank you Mark!
    Daniel Married on 09/06/2014
    I hired Mark himself for our wedding. My wife and I enjoyed the easy process of adding music and he shows us how to have everything planned out to the exact minute. He made sure all lights and music was exactly what we wanted. He makes sure my beautiful bride had a wonderful perfect day. I recommend him to everyone.
  • User1668164 2+ years ago
    I engaged Mark Power of Goodtime DJs to provide the music for my daughter’s February, 2014 wedding reception at the City Club in San Francisco. The result was outstanding. We had a group of about 225 people for cocktails, dinner and post-dinner revelry. Mark provided music for each of those three segments.

I found Mark in the usual way – by searching for DJs online. In the process, I discovered that a lot of pretty flaky people promote themselves as experienced DJs. However, many seem to lack basic disciplines and courtesies such as returning calls and emails – making it difficult to trust them to show up and do a good job for an event as important to me as my daughter’s wedding. However, Mark stood out as just the opposite. He returned calls, met commitments, provided a succinct but comprehensive engagement letter and most important, on the night of the event, he arrived ahead of time, was fully prepared, dressed well and knew his stuff on the sound and music side. Although price wasn’t the driving factor for this event, his charges were very reasonable for what he provided and the quality of his work. Basically – he is a real professional both as a DJ and as a businessman.
    Mark has a very large music collection of all sorts. I also collect and had some specific preferences for the music to be played. He has a very efficient system for exchanging information on what to include in the play list. We had a multi-generation group of family and guests and Mark had something for everyone. He understands the subtleties of music for a party – which songs are good for dancing, which are not, how many fast songs to play vs how many slow songs, how to get the party going and keep it going, etc.

The final bonus is that Mark is a great singer. He has a wide range of songs he will sing. He did 5 or 6 for our group and they were great. A real talent.

If I need a DJ for another party, Mark Power will be the first and only person I call.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth 1
Discount

Mention Weddingwire or Martha Stewart Weddings and receive a special 5th hour price of only $100.00 (normally $150.00) save $50.00

Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth 2
Discount
Add Videography service to any Wedding & Recepiton package for only $800.00
Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth 3
Gift
Add 6th hour for Ceremony for only $100.00 normally $150.00 and receive a 2nd Sound System for free ($100.00 value) Save $150.00 total on Ceremony package.

10 Liberty Ship Way Suite 120 Sausalito, CA, 94965
415-412-4023

10 am - 11 pm 7 days a week
Location of (Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding