Cabrera Photography & Films Reviews

Cabrera Photography & Films 1
Cabrera Photography & Films 2

Samantha · Married on 12/27/2019

Loved Everything!!

Norma was so amazing! She is hands down the best photographer. She is patient, kind and so down to earth. She communicated very well with what she needed from us beforehand. I felt so bad, she walked into such chaos with our wedding party and she jumped right in and helped give instruction and what was needed and started capturing. I loved how she gave direction on how everyone should pose and knew all the right angles to capture. Norma was so organized made everything feel fun! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to help capture our special day! I am a beyond happy with what I have seen so far and can’t wait to see the rest! Thank you Norma for everything!!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Keren

Keren · Married on 12/09/2017

They are INCREDIBLE! Worth every penny! BEST INVESTMENT, you can possibly make. I fell in love (at first sight, seriously.) with her work on instagram an entire year before booking her. Anytime, I sat with other photographers i couldnt truly commit. Her work always stood out! I truly felt the romance in her pictures and that's what I wanted captured on our engagement and wedding day this last December. She is beautiful inside and out, proffessional and she always responded in a timely manner. I couldnt be happier! Thank you Norma and Robert you truly make an amazing team!

Cabrera Photography & Films 3
    Cabrera Photography & Films 4
    Sent on 01/11/2018

Jazmin · Married on 06/21/2014

They did my cousin's wedding a few years before mine. As soon as I saw their work, I fell in love. We had out engagement pictures with them in Turlock and then they came over to Santa Rosa for our wedding. Oh and they also did our invitations. I love Norma's style in photography. She captures all of the details. Overall I was in love with all of my pictures.

Sent on 10/03/2014

They are absolutely the best photographer around! The photographed my wedding in 2011 and my sisters this past November. Professional, courteous, fun, and creative!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Brian · Married on 11/12/2011

great job loved the feeling that he was doing a film for us and we have seen prior videos and love them deff love to reccomend them to anypne

Sent on 12/01/2011

Norma · Married on 09/03/2011

Robert was great to work with on our special day. We have only seen a little preview of our wedding, and the little we seeni know it will be amazing!!

Sent on 12/07/2011