C&B Pictures Reviews

11 | Bakersfield, CA

11 Reviews for C&B Pictures

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Such a great photographer!! He was very patient and so understanding. I asked for something and he did everything he could to make me happy. Im so excited to see our wedding pictures. Highly recommended! They are also very flexible with payments which makes it stress free!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Their service was exceptional. They were very professional, reliable, courteous and went above and beyond. They made our wedding their priority and follow through with professionalism and gorgeous pictures. We are extremely happy and excited with their work it made our day easy.

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • shannonhoughevents.com

Shannon · event on: 02/23/2013

Chris & Bryan are true talents! The attention to detail in every photo shines through each and every image! These two guys do not miss a beat! They go above and beyond !! As a wedding planner I highly reccommend C&B!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Margaret · Married on 02/02/2013

My husband and I were more than happy with our wedding photos and album! and more than that how attentive Chris and Bryan were to details that were important to us and how personal the experience was. I would recommend them 100x over

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Gamer In Love

Carissa · Married on 10/27/2012

I could not have asked for better photography at my wedding! They were skilled, capturing the emotions of the moment in addition to the event itself. They were invisible when needed to be, and yet gave direction for excellent shots! They really know their business!

Because of them, I have pictures of things I did not even know happened until after the fact. I have a picture I'll treasure forever of me consoling my 7 year old little brother who would miss me (since I was moving out of state with my husband). I had no idea they had even captured that moment! I felt like a princess that day, but because of them, I can look back and see that because they chose poses, angles, and other details that showed how radiant I felt!

I would highly recommend considering them to shoot your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2012

C&B are great!! I could not have asked for a more flexible smooth experience. Thanks again for capture our special day!! We love C&B!!!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/14/2012

Were great to work with, get to know the couple having it more personal. Fun, energetic.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

Bryan and Chris did all they could to capture our wedding well. We were very pleased with their work and with the quality of the products we received.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2012

Wonderful people and photographers would use them again for any photography needs.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Amy · Married on 04/30/2011

They took awesome photos & were fun to work with! The wedding album looked amazing & we absolutely loved their work! We enjoyed having them be apart of our special day.

Sent on 05/27/2013

3.8
      3.5

very professional. great job. great guys. great time management day of event.

Sent on 12/30/2013