Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Buff Brides to be

Fitness/Health (3)
Personal Training (3)
13 Buff Brides to be Reviews

Lauren is the best trainer! She makes working out so fun! She is really motivating and holds you accountable by checking in daily to make sure you're working out and eating right. I came to Lauren 4 months before my wedding and I could not have been happier with the results. I felt amazing on my wedding day! I cannot thank Lauren enough for making me a buff bride!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fitness/Health, Personal Training

Lauren is awesome!! I emailed Lauren a few months after I saw her at a bridal show, and i'm so happy I did! She asked me what my goals were, and I explained to her that I wanted to lose weight and tone. I was so nervous that it was going to be to difficult and I would want to give up, but after a few sessions I started to really get into the swing of it, and feel really motivated. Lauren checks in with you everyday and really cares about how you are doing. If you have an off day, she is super positive. I never in a million years would've thought I would look forward to waking up to work out, but I do! When I got married in August I was not only 12 lbs lighter, but more toned. She is really an awesome person and trainer. I am so thankful I called her :)

Profile Picture Kaylie , 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren is hands down the absolute best trainer!! In only 4 months, she got me into the best shape I could have possibly been in for my wedding. I never worked out before going to Buff Brides but now because of Laurens amazing motivating skills I continue to go to her every week even after my wedding. Not only does she just train, she continually checks up on you to see how you are feeling and how your eating habits are doing. I would 10000% recommend Buff Brides!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren is an amazing trainer. I started working with her 7 months before my wedding and had incredible results. I lost over 20+ pounds, toned, and became a healthier person. If you make the commitment with Lauren and stay consistent you’ll feel confident and look amazing on your wedding day! I would recommend her to any bride in the Monmouth county area.

Profile Picture Nina, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fitness/Health, Personal Training

Lauren is a fun, outgoing trainer with so much energy! She keeps you on track and motivated. I personally hate working out, but Lauren makes me forget that. If you want to lose a few pounds before your big day or just want to tone up for the summer, Lauren is the right perosn for you.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have never felt more sexy and confident as I did on my wedding day and I owe a big THANK YOU to Lauren for getting me there.
Lauren and I were teammates in college and I knew she had started this amazing business for brides! I inquired with her what I could do to look amazing in my dress and since we live in different states, she provided me with workouts that I could in my home since access to a gym was difficult. She also gave me guidance on my nutrition that helped me see optimal benefits from my workouts! It was also SUPER motivating when she would text or email me to check in and see how I was doing. I felt as though I had an accountability partner and I never wanted to let her down! I was pretty terrified of lifting weights (fear of bulking), but after a few weeks I was LOVING the results I was seeing. It is true... weights won't make you bulky! Preparing for my wedding day made me want to make a lifestyle change, so I continue to lift weights and follow Lauren's nutrition guidance. I can only IMAGINE what I would have looked like if I was able to train WITH Lauren before my wedding day!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Personal Training, Fitness/Health

Lauren not only is getting me in the best shape of my life but she is teaching me about lifestyle changes, good posture, and is very knowledgeable about the correct way to exercise. She checks up on me and is very positive. Working with her before my wedding has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great website !!! True -real !!! Wow!!!

Profile Picture User4996746, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Buff Brides to be vendor provided an eloquent & professional display. The owner is welcoming & warm; enthusiastic & passionate about her business. No question went unanswered. She provided all the details of her training program needed to base a decision. I highly recommend The Buff Brides to be for 1:1 personal training to look & feel your absolute best on your wedding day! I promise, you won't be disappointed! I feel and look fabulous....

Profile Picture Dorothy, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a hopeless bride to be. I was so much overweight and out of shape. I hated myself. That all changed when I met Laren! I have been training with her for 4 weeks now and I can't begin to tell you how encouraging, motivating she has been. She has made a difference in my life. She checks on me everyday to see how I'm doing and makes sure I stay on track! I would recommend Lauren to any bride or anyone who wants to get fit!

Profile Picture Patty, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great trainer; super intense, but just what my body needed! #buff #beautifulbrides

Profile Picture User5001311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren guided me through the healthy way to drop 25lbs before my wedding.... Four months before, to be exact! She's super fun, professional and truly cares about all of the clients she works with. Workouts are challenging and push you to your limits, but not impossible! She teaches you that all of your goals are within reach and provides the necessary tools to get you there! Two years later and still working with Lauren, I've maintained my weight loss and now lead a much healthier lifestyle!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren is THE BEST!!!! She helped me achieve my goals... and then some!!! Felt great on my wedding day, and I still live by Lauren's rules of heath & fitness!!!

Profile Picture User4994706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review