Budesa Photography Reviews

4 | Las Vegas, NV

4 Reviews for Budesa Photography

Natasha · Married on 11/19/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. He was professional and kind, had great equipment. Very happy and would love to use him again! Amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2016

James · Married on 09/07/2016

Great communication from start to finish . Exceeded all of our expectations . We were so happy with his work we have already booked him for another event !

Sent on 09/17/2016

mary · Married on 09/07/2016

As an amateur photographer myself I initially did not see the need to hire a professional to do something I could do myself. Mark changed my mind, creating images with his creative use of lighting and props that far exceeded my expectations. He also had proofs ready for viewing in a timely manner and offered a wide variety of choice and value for our selection. I would recommend his skills and professionalism to anyone considering a photographer.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Eric · Married on 08/07/2016

Mark and Shannon of Budesa Photography were very professional, they listened to what we wanted, had a couple of good ideas to add and we got great photos. They were accommodating to our guest's requests and helped everyone remember this fantastic day forever. They gave us a quality service at a fair price and my wife is very happy with our photos. It's great NOT to have horror story about our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2016