About Something New Media

Designer Wedding Films

Something New Media is a professional wedding videography company. This collection of award-winning cinematographers and editors is incredibly organized and efficient; ensuring that the video for your wedding event is crisp and captures the most timeless moments from your special day. With 60 years of combined cinematography and film experience, Something New Media operates with the incredible quality and creativity of a high-level production company.

Something New Media offers wedding videography collections that are designed to meet the needs of a variety of couples and budgets. All packages include a highlight film and raw footage of the entire wedding event. Other services offered include:

• Digital files

Documentary (4)
Client Revisions (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Something New Media has been a dream come true. I am so thrilled that we decided to choose them! From inquiry to receiving my film, they made it easy and personable for my husband and I. I first want to thank Vivienne for talking me into choosing a bigger package than I was originally going to pick. I even now wish I had added on a few more hours to the end of my night. My videographer was so nice and professional. We barely even noticed him! When I spoke to Kendyl, who scheduled our videographer, about everything I wanted in my video, she had a great understanding of the style I was requesting and made sure we were satisfied with the music and the clips they used in the film. The girls there really made an effort to get to know me and check in on me before and after the wedding even when they didn't have to. If you are wondering whether or not you should get video for your wedding..the answer is YES. Don't make the same mistake I almost made. This company will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Choosing Something New Media, Sabrina and her team was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Sabrina and Vivienne were always this calm reassuring voice that exuded experience like they had seen and heard everything we wanted and were doing thousands of times before, yet both took the time and were so genuine to make my wife and I feel as though our day was the only day and the only wedding they cared about. Both held our hand through the entire process from the day we decided on them through our wedding day, and then following up a month after with our beautifully edited film. They captured our day, our story, and our dream exactly as we had hoped. They managed to do this all while dealing with our share of changes, chaos and requests with nothing but professionalism. The videographers were timely and courteous the day of the wedding, coming early to introduce themselves, but staying out of the way and hidden during the ceremony, yet managing to capture all the special moments that continue to take our breath away weeks after the ceremony. My wife dreamed about our wedding since she was a child. I dreamed about our wedding since the day I met her. We can now both relive our wedding everyday the rest of our lives thanks to Something New Media!!
O yeah, highly recommend the next week social media trailer! Worth every penny..

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Something New Media Pricing

Photos & Videos

6 Photos

Storefront

6 Photos
220x220 sq 1516751499 a453107656b2d482 1516751492 134ab8d7f00d5701 1516751481256 3 l m gallery 3993
220x220 sq 1533231149 b379b8267838cb17 1533231147 3395197e7ecd340e 1533231146054 1 jenna   cody
220x220 sq 1533231374 24d7e989b542f608 1533231373 91da72b8dd15c7a5 1533231373073 2 gay wedding
220x220 sq 1533231200 46ecedcd17799946 1533231198 427b9181d6ca113c 1533231196594 2 img 9128
220x220 sq 1516751966 b0e8e68d90cbc52c 1516751957 acbab756b0f3b2ab 1516751932533 14 forweddingwire 10
220x220 sq 1516751966 a4dd6c1c00e0ad5f 1516751959 173b24244e9d6507 1516751932536 16 forweddingwire 10

10 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

Talented videography and photography team. I had the pleasure to work with them on a beautiful wedding in the Clayton on the park and they delivered amazing videos that captured the essence of this beautiful day. They were fun to work with and had a great time collaborating with them. They even gave me some great ideas on gobo projection placement and it was surely impactful! Highly recommend their high quality services !

I love working with these guys and I'm always quick to mention them to newly engaged couples. Just look at their work and you'll see why!

Wedding videos can be an incredible way to relive memories or share the spirit of your event with friends and family, but that level of artistry is certainly the exception. After doing numerous quality weddings with them, at All Pro DJs can say without hesitation that the guys at Something New Media are doing it right and then some. From a professional standpoint, they are fun to work with, professional, and go out of their way to get great shots without interfering with the natural flow of things. Their video production is top notch, just genuinely impressive, so I'm always glad to see them on the job as I know that another lucky couple will be getting a great video.

85 PROS I KNOW

2055 E. 5th St. , 104, Tempe, AZ 85281   See On Map
602-309-9497 (phone)
Monday Through Friday: 10am to 6:30pm Weekends: Please call for an appointment
NV   See On Map
Something New Media is a wedding Videographer from Phoenix, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Mesa. Something New Media is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Handmade Wedding Film Videography.