Something New Media

222 N LaSalle Dr, Suite 750, Chicago, IL 60601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 2

About Something New Media

Something New Media is a professional wedding videography company. This collection of award-winning cinematographers and editors is incredibly organized and efficient; ensuring that the video for your wedding event is crisp and captures the most timeless moments from your special day. With 60 years of combined cinematography and film experience, Something New Media operates with the incredible quality and creativity of a high-level production company.

Something New Media offers wedding videography collections that are designed to meet the needs of a variety of couples and budgets. All packages include a highlight film and raw footage of the entire wedding event. Other services offered include:

• Digital files
b0e8e68d90cbc52c 1516751957 acbab756b0f3b2ab 1516751932533 14 FORWEDDINGWIRE 10

• Videos 10

76 Reviews for Something New Media

Cathy · Married on 08/04/2018

Something New Media has been a dream come true. I am so thrilled that we decided to choose them! From inquiry to receiving my film, they made it easy and personable for my husband and I. I first want to thank Vivienne for talking me into choosing a bigger package than I was originally going to pick. I even now wish I had added on a few more hours to the end of my night. My videographer was so nice and professional. We barely even noticed him! When I spoke to Kendyl, who scheduled our videographer, about everything I wanted in my video, she had a great understanding of the style I was requesting and made sure we were satisfied with the music and the clips they used in the film. The girls there really made an effort to get to know me and check in on me before and after the wedding even when they didn't have to. If you are wondering whether or not you should get video for your wedding..the answer is YES. Don't make the same mistake I almost made. This company will not disappoint.

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2018

Choosing Something New Media, Sabrina and her team was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Sabrina and Vivienne were always this calm reassuring voice that exuded experience like they had seen and heard everything we wanted and were doing thousands of times before, yet both took the time and were so genuine to make my wife and I feel as though our day was the only day and the only wedding they cared about. Both held our hand through the entire process from the day we decided on them through our wedding day, and then following up a month after with our beautifully edited film. They captured our day, our story, and our dream exactly as we had hoped. They managed to do this all while dealing with our share of changes, chaos and requests with nothing but professionalism. The videographers were timely and courteous the day of the wedding, coming early to introduce themselves, but staying out of the way and hidden during the ceremony, yet managing to capture all the special moments that continue to take our breath away weeks after the ceremony. My wife dreamed about our wedding since she was a child. I dreamed about our wedding since the day I met her. We can now both relive our wedding everyday the rest of our lives thanks to Something New Media!!
    O yeah, highly recommend the next week social media trailer! Worth every penny..

Something New Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

• DJ Moe
    DJ Moe Wedding DJs

Talented videography and photography team. I had the pleasure to work with them on a beautiful wedding in the Clayton on the park and they delivered amazing videos that captured the essence of this beautiful day. They were fun to work with and had a great time collaborating with them. They even gave me some great ideas on gobo projection placement and it was surely impactful! Highly recommend their high quality services !

• Verum Lux Entertainment
    Verum Lux Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with these guys and I'm always quick to mention them to newly engaged couples. Just look at their work and you'll see why!

• 222 N LaSalle Dr, Suite 750 Chicago, IL 60601 See on map
  • 222 N LaSalle Dr, Suite 750 Chicago, IL 60601 See on map
  • 2055 E. 5th St., 104 Tempe, AZ 85281 See on map
    602-483-6360 (Phone number)
    773-610-3386 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday Through Friday: 10am to 6:30pm Weekends: Please call for an appointment