Something New Media

222 N LaSalle Dr, Suite 750, Chicago, IL 60601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 3

About Something New Media

Something New Media is a professional wedding videography company. This collection of award-winning cinematographers and editors is incredibly organized and efficient; ensuring that the video for your wedding event is crisp and captures the most timeless moments from your special day. With 60 years of combined cinematography and film experience, Something New Media operates with the incredible quality and creativity of a high-level production company.

Something New Media offers wedding videography collections that are designed to meet the needs of a variety of couples and budgets. All packages include a highlight film and raw footage of the entire wedding event. Other services offered include:

• Digital files

Something New Media 3
Something New Media 4
  • Melissa

Melissa Vo · Getting married on 04/10/2020

I can't say enough how great Something New Media has been. They captured my day and never made my OCD feel like a nuisance to them. They helped with my edits and made my video so perfect. I cry every time I watch it because they captured my day, even moments I can't remember in my video. The videographers that were there were so polite and nice and worked great with our photographers. I can not recommend them enough. Sabrina emails you back right away and the edits only take a few weeks from the team. They are truly a great team. They put art, creativity, and personalization into every video they create. Our October wedding was perfect, and I'm so glad you were there with us.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Something New Media 5

Ashlee · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful video

We used something new media for a love story and our wedding day. On the day we played the love story for our guests and got so many compliments and tears! I just received our wedding video and it is stunning. I want to relive this day over and over and something new allowed me to do that. Top notch

Sent on 08/20/2019

Something New Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

• DJ Moe
    DJ Moe Wedding DJs

Talented videography and photography team. I had the pleasure to work with them on a beautiful wedding in the Clayton on the park and they delivered amazing videos that captured the essence of this beautiful day. They were fun to work with and had a great time collaborating with them. They even gave me some great ideas on gobo projection placement and it was surely impactful! Highly recommend their high quality services !

• Verum Lux Entertainment
    Verum Lux Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with these guys and I'm always quick to mention them to newly engaged couples. Just look at their work and you'll see why!

• 222 N LaSalle Dr, Suite 750 Chicago, 60601 See on map
    773-492-8263 (Phone number)
  • 2055 E. 5th St., 104 Tempe, 85281 See on map
    602-483-6360 (Phone number)
    773-610-3386 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday Through Friday: 10am to 6:30pm Weekends: Please call for an appointment