DJ Moe

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

DJ Moe is a personable wedding DJ company based in Phoenix, Arizona. His promise is to provide quality and friendly service. He will communicate with you to ensure every detail is exactly how you've envisioned it. Offering various packages, there is something for every need and budget.

DJ Moe has a variety of wedding packages available for couples to consider. A consultation, picture slide show, amazing uplighting and custom monogram are a few of the services included in their most popular wedding package. He books one event per day so he can fully dedicate himself to your wedding. Services such as a do-not-play list will guarantee every song played is one you love. Additional services available include the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Monogram Projector
  • MC
  • Flat screen
  • Uplighting
  • Microphones
  • Intelligent dancefloor lighting
  • Dancing on a cloud and cold sparks

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christine S. Married on 01/07/2023

Book with DJ Moe now!!!

We just had our wedding, and my husband and I are so glad to have found DJ Moe on the wedding wire website! We have been to several weddings together, and we knew even before planning our wedding that we wanted the best DJ in Phoenix. Choosing the right DJ is challenging because it is difficult to envision what the day will look like, and you just have to trust that you have made the right decision. Not only he has great taste in music, but he is also so personable and fun. From the initial consultation till the day of the wedding, DJ Moe was friendly and accommodating. He even took the time to meet us in person before the wedding to discuss what we wanted and envisioned for our special day. Everybody had a blast at our wedding, and I mean EVERYBODY. My cousin-in-law tells me her daughter said our wedding was more fun than her homecoming. And my 6-year-old nephew can't stop talking about the cold sparks and low laying fog we had for the dance floor for the first dance! And speaking of cold sparks and fog, IT WAS A HIT and one of the best decision we made for our wedding! Everyone was talking about them during and after the wedding. I can't thank DJ Moe enough for making our day extra fun and outstanding. I really hope to attend a wedding that you are DJ-ing for in the near future :D

DJ Moe's reply:

Thanks so much Christine and Ben for your kind words! I absolutely loved being a part of your wonderful celebration and seeing your smiles and happy vibes that you shared with your loved ones was truly special! Wish you all the best and hope to see you in a future event again!
    Carl A. Married on 12/29/2022

DJ Moe was awesome!!

DJ Moe was not only an awesome DJ at our wedding, but at my brothers too! He was very energetic and fun with the dance floor! He provided a lot of suggestions and great ideas and I would totally use him again for another event! A great deal for the price too!

DJ Moe's reply:

Thanks so much Cristina and Carl! I feel so privileged that you picked me 3 years after your Brother鈥檚 wedding :) You guys did amazing with everything and seeing the pictures and videos of the day makes me so happy! Cheers and enjoy your new adventures !
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

AmAZing Events And Services AmAZing Events And Services Wedding Planners

DJ Moe is personable and makes sure his customers are having a great time! You can tell that everyone is enjoying themselves and the playlist. He knows how to keep the energy going at an event, making it a memorable experience.

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

DJ FLO Entertainment DJ FLO Entertainment Wedding DJs

We always love referring DJ Moe. He provides excellent service.

Troon North Golf Club
Belseth Productions
5.0 out of 5 rating , 73 Reviews

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85027
Location of (DJ Moe)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding