Something New Media Reviews

Something New Media 3
Something New Media 4
  • Melissa

Melissa Vo · Getting married on 04/10/2020

I can't say enough how great Something New Media has been. They captured my day and never made my OCD feel like a nuisance to them. They helped with my edits and made my video so perfect. I cry every time I watch it because they captured my day, even moments I can't remember in my video. The videographers that were there were so polite and nice and worked great with our photographers. I can not recommend them enough. Sabrina emails you back right away and the edits only take a few weeks from the team. They are truly a great team. They put art, creativity, and personalization into every video they create. Our October wedding was perfect, and I'm so glad you were there with us.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Something New Media 5

Ashlee · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful video

We used something new media for a love story and our wedding day. On the day we played the love story for our guests and got so many compliments and tears! I just received our wedding video and it is stunning. I want to relive this day over and over and something new allowed me to do that. Top notch

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kalyn

Kalyn Galusha · Married on 04/12/2019

Elegent, professional quality & amazing service

The two videographers we had on site were amazing, they captured every moment perfectly. The video turned out amazing and they were very accommodating to a very impatient bride! lol Would highly highly recommend to anyone who has no idea who to trust with their video options, Something New Media will take care of you!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie May · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful service & footage

Our cinematography was something we decided ahead of time would be worth it, and it definitely, definitely was after we got it back! Something New was so kind to correspond with, and so easy on the wedding day. They got all our special moments and footage and I never even noticed them there. We are SO happy with how it turned out! I highly recommend Something New Media.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Gurevitz · Married on 03/30/2019

We will forever cherish our wedding video!

I’m so happy we went with Something New Media. We compared a number of companies and we loved what Something New offered in their packages for the price point. Sabrina and Vivienne were very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, from choosing our package, to learning important details before the wedding, and making some changes after we received our video. Our day of videographers were incredibly professional and captured such amazing footage. Our video turned out absolutely beautiful and it is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Rosa · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond incredible!!

It’s hard to put into words how incredibly grateful we are for everyone at Something New Media!! The videographers were so kind and fun to work with on our wedding day and we are beyond amazed with our film!! They captured our day perfectly and we will never be able to thank them enough!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Riley · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfectly Unique

Something New made our video tailored to us and captured everything we could have wanted! The entire team I worked with was phenomenal and so supportive. Thank you for making our wedding film flawless and unique to our day! Something New was affordable and absolutely tremendous in all aspects with a great final product.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Something New Media 6
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible experience

I can't say enough about how amazing our experience with Something New Media was. Every person we worked with from the beginning to the end was so helpful, professional & talented. We were blown away by how incredible our video turned out. From the editing, to the emotion captured to the music chosen, we never imagined loving it so much. It means the world to us to have such a beautiful way to relive and remember our wedding day. Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. You will not regret choosing Something New Media. They go above and beyond to customize your video to the style you want and truly want you to love the end product. They are a phenomenal company and I'm so glad we chose them. Thank you all SO much.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick Schafer · Married on 02/22/2019

They were incredible

Something New Media was incredible. From the first call we had, they were incredibly responsive and friendly. They answered all of our questions and took a lot of the stress away from our big day. As the day got closer, they took the time to answer more questions and made us feel very comfortable. The day of the wedding they were excellent. They got all of the important moments and were incredibly friendly and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Michael Crook · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent Photography

Devin was fantastic to work with. Exactly the type of guy you want leading your wedding. From the first time we met him, you could tell he had a bravado about him that made him a natural leader for the ceremony. His work was fantastic, he kept everyone on track throughout the wedding, and he generally made the day much easier for the two of us. On top of all that, he was very affordable in comparison to other photographers we looked at. I cannot recommend him enough. He and his team did fantastic work.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2018

I am not calm

From the beginning of meeting Vivienne via phone, to the videographers in person, to the final deliverables via email from Sabrina, I am blown away by this company. I'm going to recommend them to ALL of my not-yet-married Arizona friends. Their work is art. They know how to be "invisible" on wedding day while still capturing everything. We had killer photographers, but even they didn't get some of the shots I was stunned to discover from this video team. I gave them a crazy dream "shot list" and director-ish script of my ideal video before the big day. I have no idea what I wrote on that thing, because what they gave me is GORGEOUS and everything I could have wanted included. So many amazing moments from the most amazing day... even my dog! They captured the most important people (close family) and the most important moments. And get this... they helped us secure permissions from a privately licensed music artist to use their music in the video!!! AHHHH! I love it, I love it, I can't stop watching it. THANK YOU SOMETHING NEW.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Something New Media 7

Caderina · Married on 12/23/2018

Best Decision

Throughout our wedding planning process we were back and forth on if we wanted to spend the money on a wedding film. We were on the phone with multiple companies and something stuck out about Something New Media. They cared about what we wanted and after receiving our video, it showed why. They create a video that was perfect and beyond what we could have ever imagined! We are so happy we went with Something New Media.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond

12/01/2018 at Villa Siena, Gilbert, AZ

We couldn’t be happier with Something New Media. Our videographer was so easy to work with and such a pleasant personality for our special day. I would recommend him to anyone. (Taylor or Tyler, I have a bad memory with names).

The edits with Sabrina were super easy and the turnaround time was amazing. We are in love with our 3.5 minute wedding music video.

Thank you so much to something new media! You guys are awesome!

Best regards,
    Christopher

Sent on 05/07/2019

Alaina Compton · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond Worth It

Vivienne was so easy to work with to get all the information and our vision for what we wanted. We were a little on the fence about having a videographer, but we are so happy we did! Our highlight reel was beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of. Working with the guys the day of our wedding was so easy too. No one ever felt like these two people with their cameras were in the way, and they were literally the nicest guys. Pricing was wayyy better with Something New Media, and we definitely got more in our package with our price than what other vendors were quoting us. We are so happy!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly Amazing

We cannot express in words how grateful we are for Something New Media's involvement in our wedding. They were so easy to work with, so friendly and we could not be more in love with our video.

I will absolutely be recommending Sabrina and her team to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Angie · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything was perfect!

Something New Media is very affordable and were very professional! Our video turned out so amazingly, and when I asked if they could make a small modification to our highlight film, they said no problem and the very next day had made the adjustment! Everyone that we had dealt with in the company were very friendly, knowledgeable, and responded very quickly to all of my questions. On the day of our wedding the videographer and our photographer were seamlessly working together and they both made us feel comfortable and relaxed!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 10/20/2018

SO Worth It!

Something New Media did such a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer..DO IT! The entire day flies by and I’m just so happy we have a beautiful video to go back and relive our day wheneve we want. They truly went above and beyond and it was such an honor to have them share this day with us. I would highly recommend!! They exceeded all my expectations and were such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Valerie Offord · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful!

We were having a very small intimate (surprise) wedding and I was looking for videographers that was affordable (especially because it was a very small wedding). I saw a video that a friend posted on Facebook and I fell in love with everything about it! I spoke with Kendyl and she was very professional and friendly. She was really excited for us and she made sure she knew everything we were envisioning for our video. We communicated with each other via email and telephone because they are based in Arizona and we are from Chicago. She was very quick with answering all of our questions and concerns. We sent over our time line and that information was given to the cameraman. Brian was the cameraman and he was amazing, he was able to get a lot of great footage and he was very pleasant to work with! A few months later we received our video and we were blown away by the editing and how our vision came together! We didn't have to request any changes! I loved everything about this business and would recommend their services to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic group to work with!

I am so happy I went with this service.
    I wanted a video and had a vision of what it would look like. They met all of my expectations.
    Day of: my videographer felt like a family member. He was never intrusive or made us do anything weird. I wanted someone who truly captured the essence of our family and of our day and it was nailed!

I also learned they are a female owned and operated business!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Katie e Haberman · Married on 08/18/2018

Chicago Jewish Wedding

I am SO glad I found Something New. I wanted one of those movie quality highlight films for my wedding, but I found the videographers in the Chicago area to be either old school or extremely expensive. I found Something New on my own through an online search, which was a little risky since nobody I knew had used them. They took the time to meet my mom and me at our house and conduct follow up phone calls as well in order to make sure I felt comfortable. They were so patient through this before I even booked! Once we booked, it was very organized. I filled out questionnaires of important moments in our wedding and overall style. On the wedding day, our two videographers were great. What I liked was that they cooperated well with our photographers (no divas here :)) and were never in our face! It was like they were never there, which was nice since I hate when video/photo is in your face at a wedding. After the wedding, Sabrina was in touch with us for the development of the film. She surprised us with a sneak peak video that we saw on our honeymoon! Then we got the draft of the 8 min highlight film. I emailed Sabrina probably 5 or 6 times with all kinds of little edits. For example, I didn't like how I looked in one 2 seconds part, but they were so kind in taking care of it for me so that it was perfect. Our video is incredible. It features two of my favorite One Republic and in the middle, our ceremony is featured with the words of our rabbi. The production is amazing - there's one point where we are doing the horah (traditional Jewish chair dance) and the way the music times with the video footage warms my heart. In the past I didn't see a ton of Jewish weddings that Something New did, but they caught all the traditional parts for us perfectly (ketubah, chupah, etc). My sister is getting married NYE this year and we didn't hesitate in booking this incredible company. I can't say enough good things. This company is ethical, hard working, and creative geniuses!!! I'll attach the link to our video here in case anyone wants to see a Chicago Jewish wedding

Sent on 04/02/2019

Cathy · Married on 08/04/2018

Something New Media has been a dream come true. I am so thrilled that we decided to choose them! From inquiry to receiving my film, they made it easy and personable for my husband and I. I first want to thank Vivienne for talking me into choosing a bigger package than I was originally going to pick. I even now wish I had added on a few more hours to the end of my night. My videographer was so nice and professional. We barely even noticed him! When I spoke to Kendyl, who scheduled our videographer, about everything I wanted in my video, she had a great understanding of the style I was requesting and made sure we were satisfied with the music and the clips they used in the film. The girls there really made an effort to get to know me and check in on me before and after the wedding even when they didn't have to. If you are wondering whether or not you should get video for your wedding..the answer is YES. Don't make the same mistake I almost made. This company will not disappoint.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2018

Choosing Something New Media, Sabrina and her team was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Sabrina and Vivienne were always this calm reassuring voice that exuded experience like they had seen and heard everything we wanted and were doing thousands of times before, yet both took the time and were so genuine to make my wife and I feel as though our day was the only day and the only wedding they cared about. Both held our hand through the entire process from the day we decided on them through our wedding day, and then following up a month after with our beautifully edited film. They captured our day, our story, and our dream exactly as we had hoped. They managed to do this all while dealing with our share of changes, chaos and requests with nothing but professionalism. The videographers were timely and courteous the day of the wedding, coming early to introduce themselves, but staying out of the way and hidden during the ceremony, yet managing to capture all the special moments that continue to take our breath away weeks after the ceremony. My wife dreamed about our wedding since she was a child. I dreamed about our wedding since the day I met her. We can now both relive our wedding everyday the rest of our lives thanks to Something New Media!!
    O yeah, highly recommend the next week social media trailer! Worth every penny..

Sent on 09/12/2018

Catrina · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Something New Media for our videographer for our wedding and we are SO happy with them! They were quick to respond to any of my emails prior to the wedding, arrived on time and captured every moment we asked them to do! They managed to get everything on film while staying out of the photographers way so he could take our pictures as well. They were extremely kind and professional- we cannot wait to see the video!!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

From start to finish, Something New was incredible! To begin, I had a few calls with other videographers who were SO salesy. For my wedding, I wans't feeling it. I wanted someone who I could relate to, who knew my vision, and who could capture our special day. Not only did Something New understand me, but the videographer (Tyler), was AMAZING!! I have to say this, because it's a bonus in my eyes, my mom didn't even notice he was there! He captured ever single moment, was calm and easy to work with, and seriously didn't miss a beat. LOVED him. Let's also talk about how I received a sample video within 1 week of our wedding and our actual footage was to die for. I cried! The quality is amazing and the team is even better. I can't recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Something New Media's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us Melissa! We're so happy for you + Jesse and we wish you a hundred years of love & happiness. (p.s. The way Jesse's eyes light up when he sees you for the first look is the exact reason we are in this business.) -Your Something New Team