Something New Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Monica B. Married on 04/18/2021

Incredible result!

Something New Media created a truly incredible wedding video for us! We were blown away by their ability to capture the magic of our special day. They creatively pieced together segments of the important wedding speeches that combined to narrate a streamlined story of our love and our special day. The final result was fantastic! They were amazing to work with and we highly recommend.
    Andrea-Marie S. Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing job!!

Our photographer recommended Something new media and THANK GOD he did!!!! Sometimes we didn’t even know he was with us tapping. He knew what he had to do and got right in while doing it. I wish I can relive my wedding everyday and I can with our films. Thank you for everything!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 03/14/2021

We are so glad we hired Something New Media!

Choosing a videographer was one of our more difficult wedding planning decisions, and we could not have been happier with our decision. We absolutely loved our videos, and they arrived in great time (2 months after our wedding)! We did one of the smaller packages and still felt like a 5-minute highlight offered more than enough time to capture the joy and emotion of our wedding day—especially with the ceremony and toast footage. Our videographer was excellent and efficient on the day of and made us feel so comfortable, and Andi and the editing team were wonderful to work with as well. There were tiny things we wished we’d thought to ask for (like no video of our guests during the toasts, only of the two of us) and minor glitches in the toast audio quality, but overall, the whole experience and content exceeded our expectations. We’ll treasure these videos for the rest of our lives!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 01/23/2021

The best keepsake, do not skip out on Video. Especially with Something New Media!

Something New Media's packages are all very reasonable, but we went with the middle package (I don't remember the name). We also included live-streaming (So worth it!! Do this even after Covid for family members that just can't attend. The live-stream also remains online, so we were able to watch the ceremony the week after the wedding and didn't have to wait for the edited videos) and drone coverage. The amount of videos you get for the price is just insane. We received four edited videos as well as the raw footage, and it was all BEAUTIFUL. I've watched the highlight video no less than 10 times in the last week. My MIL called me to say she had done the same. As a whole, I love our photos from our wedding. But the Video just captures so much of the day that wouldn't be captured with photo alone. If you are on the fence about investing in video, please please make the investment. You will not regret it. And when it comes to vendors, Something New Media was timely, professional, and their videographers and editers are so so talented. Go with them. You will not regret anything.

Side note: They were also super flexible about payment due to covid. So, if you are worried about deposits during this very uncertain time, let them know and they will work with you.

I can't say enough good things about SNM. Just hire them.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin B. Married on 09/25/2020

Beautiful video to capture our special day

The whole proceeds working with Something New Media was really easy and the final product was better than I could have imagined! I provided video examples that I liked before our wedding and the videographers and editors did a great job of incorporating audio from our vows, from letters to each other, as well as other toasts from our wedding night into the final product with great music. Our film turned into a beautiful highlight memory of our night. Thanks again!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/10/2020

I can't say enough how great Something New Media has been. They captured my day and never made my OCD feel like a nuisance to them. They helped with my edits and made my video so perfect. I cry every time I watch it because they captured my day, even moments I can't remember in my video. The videographers that were there were so polite and nice and worked great with our photographers. I can not recommend them enough. Sabrina emails you back right away and the edits only take a few weeks from the team. They are truly a great team. They put art, creativity, and personalization into every video they create. Our October wedding was perfect, and I'm so glad you were there with us.
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 01/07/2020

Beyond Perfect!

This company truly does it right. I was a little hesitant to go with a bigger company but I'd had so many of my friends use Something New Media and they all had great things to say. From the moment we started working with them until we received our film, it was just what we were looking for. We had Steven as our videographer and he was so great! My sister is getting married next year and Something New is the first vendor she hired!
  • Tony
    Tony G. Married on 12/14/2019

Looooove their work!

Their team was sooo amazing during the planning process but also on the wedding day. The planning process was made so easy and fun! The wedding day came and they were so friendly and walked us through everything if they wanted a specific shot. Once we got our wedding video back, I felt like I was reliving the day. I can't tell you how many times I have seen it already!! I also got all the raw footage taken that day, a 1 minute length video for social media and everyone on a flash drive delivered to my home. 10/10 would recommend!! Thank you for everything!!
  • Alaina
    Alaina R. Married on 12/06/2019

Excellent!!!

Something New Media worked closely with us and were very flexible to help make the whole process easy, comfortable and enjoyable!!! They were unobtrusive and professional and we can’t wait to see the final result!!
  • Tess
    Tess A. Married on 10/26/2019

Incredibly easy going & a stunning video was made!

We had a blast and this is the best video we have ever seen. We may be biased, but we have heard it from multiple people! It is everything we wanted! They listened and caught all of our little details. We can now relive the best day of our lives over and over!!! We are so thankful!!!
  • Breana
    Breana Married on 10/19/2019

Captured all of the beauty

They captured all of the beauty in our wedding and the videographers were everything we could have hoped for. We are a shy couple but they walked us through everything making it so comfortable. Cant wait to get our videos!!!
    Ashlee Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful video

We used something new media for a love story and our wedding day. On the day we played the love story for our guests and got so many compliments and tears! I just received our wedding video and it is stunning. I want to relive this day over and over and something new allowed me to do that. Top notch
  • Kalyn
    Kalyn G. Married on 04/12/2019

Elegent, professional quality & amazing service

The two videographers we had on site were amazing, they captured every moment perfectly. The video turned out amazing and they were very accommodating to a very impatient bride! lol Would highly highly recommend to anyone who has no idea who to trust with their video options, Something New Media will take care of you!
  • Bethany
    Bethany K. Married on 04/07/2019

the BEST in the industry!

Something New Media was incredible to work with! From our first phone call, to helping prepare details before the big day, to our post-wedding deliveries from Sabrina, they were always so friendly and responsive. All of our questions were answered, and they helped to take away a lot of my stress when it came to planning. The day of, they made filming so natural and comfortable, they remained “invisible”, yet, still captured every little detail - they even made sure to get footage of our pup! We truly could not be happier with how our film turned out! I will forever recommend Something New Media!

Something New Media's reply:

Bethany, it's easy to capture love when it's so beautifully standing right there in front of you. Thank you for trusting my team + giving us the honor of giving these moments back to you. -Sabrina
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful service & footage

Our cinematography was something we decided ahead of time would be worth it, and it definitely, definitely was after we got it back! Something New was so kind to correspond with, and so easy on the wedding day. They got all our special moments and footage and I never even noticed them there. We are SO happy with how it turned out! I highly recommend Something New Media.
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 03/30/2019

We will forever cherish our wedding video!

I’m so happy we went with Something New Media. We compared a number of companies and we loved what Something New offered in their packages for the price point. Sabrina and Vivienne were very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, from choosing our package, to learning important details before the wedding, and making some changes after we received our video. Our day of videographers were incredibly professional and captured such amazing footage. Our video turned out absolutely beautiful and it is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives!
    Rosa Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond incredible!!

It’s hard to put into words how incredibly grateful we are for everyone at Something New Media!! The videographers were so kind and fun to work with on our wedding day and we are beyond amazed with our film!! They captured our day perfectly and we will never be able to thank them enough!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 03/16/2019

Perfectly Unique

Something New made our video tailored to us and captured everything we could have wanted! The entire team I worked with was phenomenal and so supportive. Thank you for making our wedding film flawless and unique to our day! Something New was affordable and absolutely tremendous in all aspects with a great final product.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible experience

I can't say enough about how amazing our experience with Something New Media was. Every person we worked with from the beginning to the end was so helpful, professional & talented. We were blown away by how incredible our video turned out. From the editing, to the emotion captured to the music chosen, we never imagined loving it so much. It means the world to us to have such a beautiful way to relive and remember our wedding day. Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. You will not regret choosing Something New Media. They go above and beyond to customize your video to the style you want and truly want you to love the end product. They are a phenomenal company and I'm so glad we chose them. Thank you all SO much.
  • Patrick
    Patrick S. Married on 02/22/2019

They were incredible

Something New Media was incredible. From the first call we had, they were incredibly responsive and friendly. They answered all of our questions and took a lot of the stress away from our big day. As the day got closer, they took the time to answer more questions and made us feel very comfortable. The day of the wedding they were excellent. They got all of the important moments and were incredibly friendly and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would highly recommend them to anyone.
    Michael C. Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent Photography

Devin was fantastic to work with. Exactly the type of guy you want leading your wedding. From the first time we met him, you could tell he had a bravado about him that made him a natural leader for the ceremony. His work was fantastic, he kept everyone on track throughout the wedding, and he generally made the day much easier for the two of us. On top of all that, he was very affordable in comparison to other photographers we looked at. I cannot recommend him enough. He and his team did fantastic work.
    Kristen Married on 12/31/2018

I am not calm

From the beginning of meeting Vivienne via phone, to the videographers in person, to the final deliverables via email from Sabrina, I am blown away by this company. I'm going to recommend them to ALL of my not-yet-married Arizona friends. Their work is art. They know how to be "invisible" on wedding day while still capturing everything. We had killer photographers, but even they didn't get some of the shots I was stunned to discover from this video team. I gave them a crazy dream "shot list" and director-ish script of my ideal video before the big day. I have no idea what I wrote on that thing, because what they gave me is GORGEOUS and everything I could have wanted included. So many amazing moments from the most amazing day... even my dog! They captured the most important people (close family) and the most important moments. And get this... they helped us secure permissions from a privately licensed music artist to use their music in the video!!! AHHHH! I love it, I love it, I can't stop watching it. THANK YOU SOMETHING NEW.
    Caderina Married on 12/23/2018

Best Decision

Throughout our wedding planning process we were back and forth on if we wanted to spend the money on a wedding film. We were on the phone with multiple companies and something stuck out about Something New Media. They cared about what we wanted and after receiving our video, it showed why. They create a video that was perfect and beyond what we could have ever imagined! We are so happy we went with Something New Media.
  • Christopher
    Christopher Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond

12/01/2018 at Villa Siena, Gilbert, AZ

We couldn’t be happier with Something New Media. Our videographer was so easy to work with and such a pleasant personality for our special day. I would recommend him to anyone. (Taylor or Tyler, I have a bad memory with names).

The edits with Sabrina were super easy and the turnaround time was amazing. We are in love with our 3.5 minute wedding music video.

Thank you so much to something new media! You guys are awesome!

Best regards,