Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daniel Kim Photography

I'm Daniel Kim and I'm a lifestyle photographer specializing in weddings and portraits. I shoot in both film & digital formats. My goal is to do more than to document your day. It is to make sure that you walk away with heirlooms and pieces art that you can pass down to your children and grandchildren.

Please visit my website for more of my work! DanielKimPhoto.com

Follow Daniel Kim Photography on

screen shot 2013 08 20 at 4 33 36 pm

• Real Weddings 43

25 Reviews for Daniel Kim Photography

Catrina · Married on 05/05/2018

Daniel is PHENOMENAL!!!! We could not have asked for better engagement and wedding photos. He has the best eye for the perfect lighting and background. He is extremely easy to get a hold of and listened to everything we were looking for in photos. I highly recommend him to everyone!! Thank you Daniel for capturing our wedding in such a wonderful way- we will appreciate these photos forever!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Eunae · Married on 12/27/2017

We were so lucky to have Daniel photograph our wedding and engagement photos. Daniel is an amazing photographer who really knows how to photograph you and your surroundings. Our engagement photos were in the woods in Flagstaff and our wedding photos were out in the desert, and his photos turned out beautifully in both settings. Daniel is really easy to get along with and made us feel very comfortable (which was a plus since we never take photos together). He is also flexible and willing to accommodate any requests. We would not hesitate to use Daniel again or to recommend him to others. Thanks, Daniel!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Aubrey · Married on 08/17/2017

Daniel Kim is beyond amazing! He has an incredible eye and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I am thrilled with how out pictures came out.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Daniel Kim Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,578.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Vintage Photobooth Rentals
    Vintage Photobooth Rentals Photo Booths

Daniel Kim's work is perfection. He has a way of finding the most flattering light and angles. He has actually been educated in photography which is rare these days and has been able to hone his craft into a style of his own. He makes you feel comfortable and he is super friendly while working with you. His product is consistent and has the look of film which I absolutely love!

• Something New Media
    Something New Media Wedding Videographers

What can I say about Daniel that hasn't already been said?! We work with Daniel every chance we get... His talent and eye for an amazing photo are just the surface. Daniel is tons of fun and makes the whole atmosphere of every wedding we shoot together much happier and more exciting. Oh, and ask him to bust a move on the dance floor... Trust me.

• Something New Media