Daniel Kim Photography

Chandler, AZ View map

I'm Daniel Kim and I'm a lifestyle photographer specializing in weddings and portraits. I shoot in both film & digital formats. My goal is to do more than to document your day. It is to make sure that you walk away with heirlooms and pieces art that you can pass down to your children and grandchildren.

Please visit my website for more of my work! DanielKimPhoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4578.00

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

Elyse S. Married on 02/26/2021

The Best Photographer!!

Daniel is incredible! Find a date this man is available and plan your wedding around it! I cannot even put into words how thankful I am for him and his amazing work. He stuck by our side through the thick of COVID while we re-planned multiple times, even when he himself had so much on his plate navigating the new normal with this industry and his family. I cannot imagine what he went through being forced to shut down business and then push forward to intensely busy, future wedding seasons. He smiled through it all! Daniel was always very responsive and worked with my talented vendors to find a date for us that worked for the whole team. Fast forward to wedding day (finally 😊) when he heard I was getting ready at my childhood home, he rushed over to capture the love and memories that home held for me. He was patient with every single family member (and their requests). We had so much fun together! At the end of the night, we said our goodbyes, and a little while later I saw him back on the dance floor! He heard my friends and family singing and dancing to “Sweet Caroline” and said he had to come back to capture it. He is wonderful. And his work! There are no words. He caught things on film that brought tears to my eyes. They are not just photographs, they are art, and they make you feel! They bring me right back to the exact moment they were taken every time. I am forever grateful for Daniel and his amazing wife, Ashley. The BEST team.
    Mmathew Married on 11/02/2019

Creative Natural Light Photographer

Daniel Kim and his wife, Ashley, are truly talented photographers & amazing humans! They went above and beyond to make our big day so special. We felt so cared for and valued throughout the whole process. Daniel Kim has an eye for capturing natural light, makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and captures each moment of your wedding day so beautifully. We are so excited to share our photos with our loved ones and will cherish each piece of art for a lifetime.
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn D. Married on 09/07/2019

The Master of Light

Daniel is not a remarkable photographer because he is an absolute master of light or because he has been trained to understand the nuances that comprise a truly good formal photograph (though he is and he has) - he is a remarkable photographer because he SEES and then captures that feeling into an image. Every image he captured from our day, had heart and feeling in it and that's because he literally did not stop looking and shooting the entire time he was with us. He knows how to run a tight timeline, came with so many creative ideas, scouted locations for our images, and was just all around the best to work with. Daniel goes above and beyond, it's his only setting when holding a camera and the images he captures will not disappoint.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Kristina
    43 photos · 01/18/2014

Vintage Photobooth Rentals Vintage Photobooth Rentals Photo Booths

Daniel Kim's work is perfection. He has a way of finding the most flattering light and angles. He has actually been educated in photography which is rare these days and has been able to hone his craft into a style of his own. He makes you feel comfortable and he is super friendly while working with you. His product is consistent and has the look of film which I absolutely love!

Something New Media Something New Media Wedding Videographers

What can I say about Daniel that hasn't already been said?! We work with Daniel every chance we get... His talent and eye for an amazing photo are just the surface. Daniel is tons of fun and makes the whole atmosphere of every wedding we shoot together much happier and more exciting. Ask him to bust a move on the dance floor... Trust me.

Chandler, AZ, 85225
Location of (Daniel Kim Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding