Brylye Collins Photography Reviews

24 | Dover, NH

24 Reviews for Brylye Collins Photography

Kate · Married on 07/27/2013

Brylye was amazing! She was very professional and very good at communicating with us. She was flexible and easy to work with. Brylye's price was extremely competitive. She gave us full rights to our photos which many other photographers refused to do. Most of all, Brylye was phenomenal on our wedding day. She used two cameras throughout the day and got amazing shots of everything. She was there for every special moment! It took exactly 6 weeks to give us over 1,300 pictures of our big day. People commented on how she was all over the place capturing everything. Our guest were very impressed with her. They also commented on how she was never in the way but still seemed to be there for everything without being invasive. As the bride, I can honestly say I didn't even notice she was taking pictures of me. I am so glad that I hired Brylye to photograph my wedding. Her work ethic was outstanding and her photos were incredible!!!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Jade · Married on 06/15/2013

Brylye was a pleasure to work with. She made my wedding day a little easier and even helped button my dress when we were having problems with it! We have already talked about having yearly anniversary pictures taken with Brylye! I would highly recommend Brylye to anyone needing photography services!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Abby · Married on 06/01/2013

Brylye did an amazing job at our wedding!!! I was so excited to see the amazing photos. When I got to see them for the first time, it was like I got to relive my wedding all over again! The moments she captured are truly special. She is very professional and great to work with! She was very attentive and did all the poses that I wanted! She came to the house that me and my girls were getting ready at. She took amazing shots without being "in the way". I don't know how she did it! She is so creative with her work! I would highly suggest and recommend Brylye for any event you are having! She also did our engagement photos which were amazing as well! I will certainly use Brylye in the future for family photos!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Brylye was great! Now we have amazing pictures to look at for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/21/2013

krystal · Married on 05/04/2013

Brylye was wonderful to work with! She captured all of our memories from our wedding.The pictures were creative and she is affordable.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Kailee · Married on 04/27/2013

Look NO further. Brylye is by far the best photographer around! My husband, and family, could not be happier with our decision to hire Brylye! Our wedding was this past Saturday (4/27/13), and by Sunday evening we already had a Sneak Peak which included 12 unbelievable pictures- we absolutely cannot wait to see the rest!!
    We hired Brylye about a year ago; I had the opportunity to meet with her over coffee, and got to know her and her photography style, as well as discuss my vision and hopes for the big day. Brylye is so easy to talk to, and you truly feel like you have known her for years; she is extremely attentive and really cares about what details you want to capture on the big day.
    Brylye took our engagement photos - which are fabulous, as well.
    On our wedding day, Brylye was completely unobtrusive, and conscious of our timelines. She definitely has that 'eye' for good photo opportunities.
    Throughout the past year, Brylye has been so easy to communicate with; in the weeks leading up to the wedding we talked on the phone and had several email exchanges; as my agenda changed, she accommodated and was so flexible. She truly took stress away from the planning process and made my life so much easier!
    Bottom line, I couldn't be happier to have had Brylye apart of our wedding day, and am so excited to have her apart of all the other big life moments that are to come. We have definitely found a photographer that will be capturing memories as our family begins to grow!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Brylye Collins Photography's reply:

Thank you!

Kailee · Married on 04/27/2013

Brylye took our engagement photos - which are fabulous, as well.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/03/2012

I hired Brylye on the spot when meeting her for the first time. She is a caring, professional person and I knew I would enjoy working with her. We ended up doing our Christmas portrait with her so that we could see her style and we were very happy with the photos. She uses natural light and captures the moments just right. I like how at ease we felt when she was shooting us, giving us just enough information without being posed. She arrived early for the wedding and began to shoot right away. She always was at the right place at the right time during the wedding. While I was searching for my other vendors she gave very helpful feedback and recommendations of other professionals. Overall she was wonderful and exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Colleen · Married on 07/28/2012

Brylye is wonderful! She makes sure to find out what you want and makes it even better than you could imagine. Our photos are so beautiful and most of the time it was like she wasn't even there. We got wonderful photos of our guest that normally would avoid the camera, including my husband, thanks to Brylye! We will be having photos done with her again!

Sent on 10/25/2012

pamela · Married on 07/07/2012

We couldn't be happier! Brylye is professional, talented and our pictures are beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Brylye Collins Photography's reply:

Thank you Pam!

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2012

I LOVE Brylye Collins! She photographed our wedding on May 5th, 2012 and we received the photo disc in the mail within 2 weeks! Not only did she provide a speedy delivery, but the photos turned out wonderfully. She captured so many photos full of expression and happiness. She edited the photos to give them a romantic flare, and she seemed to arrange perfect poses and shots to match the theme of the occasion. Each photo had something different to offer and I loved every single one!
    Not only did she deliver amazing results, but she was personable, friendly, kind, and fun. Our friends and family at the wedding all raved about how awesome and easy to work with she was. She even took 'photo requests' from our guests wanting certain pictures. She got pictures of every single couple at the wedding!
    We have worked with Brylye since our daughter was born over a year ago and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding photos, family photos, or any kind of pictures at all! She is AWESOME.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Kathy · Married on 12/31/2011

I could not possibly be any happier with my wedding photos! Brylye was a pleasure to work with. She was super responsive and was always available via phone, in person, e-mail and Facebook for any questions.

Brylye provided our formal wedding photography and her second photographer set up a photo "booth" at our reception. It was not a true "booth", it was a back drop with a live photographer. I was hesitant at first, but Brylye was confident that it would be fantastic. I am so happy we did it and that we did not do a traditional booth. Mark was able to capture excellent photos; from funny poses with props to gorgeous portraits of guests to funny in-between poses snapshots. I adore these photos and I am so happy with them.

Brylye and Mark were incredibly professional, but they were also great fun to work with. Our wedding was on New Year's Eve and both Brylye and Mark were professional, but in the spirit of the night. Brylye did a fantastic job capturing our formal portraits, candids and the spirit of the night.

Our formal portraits are fantastic and I am quite impressed with Brylye's turn around time. Brylye posted a sneak peek on Facebook (with my permission) two days after the wedding. She posted all of the photo booth pictures on her website approximately one week after the event and the formal wedding pictures two weeks after the event. I had a disc with all of the pictures in my mailbox two and a half weeks after the wedding. I was highly impressed with Brylye's turn around time.

I would highly recommend Brylye to any bride.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/17/2011

It was wonderful experience working with Brylye Collins for my wedding photography. She has a great personality, is very focused, and was able to capture all of the shots we discussed and more. The photos are just beautiful. Her rates are unbelievable for the quality of work and professionalism. I would put my complete trust in her for any of my future photography needs.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Robin · Married on 09/17/2011

Brylye Collins Photography is excellent!!! The Pictures are beautiful and the prices are great!!! Thank you so much for making my day so memorable, you captured every moment. I will recommend you to everyone... Robin : -)

Sent on 10/13/2011

tricia · Married on 07/02/2011

Brylye was an absolute pleasure to work with, she knew exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. I would recommend her to everyone looking for any kind of photographer

Sent on 07/08/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2011

We honestly could not have asked for a better photographer and highly recommend Brylye as a professional photographer! She was wonderful to work with on our special day and we are very happy with our photographs! We especially like the candid shots and look forward to having Brylye capture more special moments in the future!!

Thanks so much, Kristen and Tim

Sent on 06/21/2011

Leann · Married on 05/21/2011

Brylye did a wonderful job with the photography from our wedding, I would strongly recommend her, and I would definitely use her services again. Our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful !!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Deborah · Married on 04/30/2011

Brylye completed our wonderful day by capturing all the great moments. We never felt like she was intruding or crowding us out. She thoughtfully captured some of the "little moments" which were so precious. Thank you for being there Brylye.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2010

Brylye was simply wonderful. My husband and I wanted quality pictures to remember our wedding day but didn’t want to spend tons of money to have this done. We found Brylye through an internet search, and after looking through some of her wedding pictures and finding out about her packages, we asked her to be our photographer.

From day one, she was responsive to our desires, and worked with us. When we met with her to talk about the wedding day, we felt great that we found someone who was able to really understand our needs and desires.

We received the pictures back only a few days after the wedding ceremony. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful. She not only captured the people and the background, but she also managed to capture the atmosphere. We couldn’t be any more pleased with how the pictures came out.

Brylye was also an absolute pleasure to work with throughout.
    We would recommend her highly – and with no hesitation.

Sent on 10/08/2010

gloria · Married on 08/28/2010

I was very pleased with the quality of the work performed! You captured all the right moments and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for quality work! I have been in this business as an event manager for many years and I have seen lots of work by photographers and I beleive that you stand out among them!!

Thank you again for a great job!!!

Gloria Hammond

Sent on 10/05/2010

Julia · Married on 08/28/2010

I was very pleased with Brylye Collins Photography. She took the time to understand my needs, and was very flexible. She did a magnificent job on all of our pictures, and I would definately use her services again in the future! Call Brylye Collins Photography to do your bridal shower, and wedding pictures, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Brylye was great at capturing our wedding this summer in Boston. She was super flexible and happy to integrate any ideas we had. We got a lot of great photos and would definitely recommend Brylye!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2011

I loved working with Brylye. She was very professional, and fun to work with. She went along with our crazy idea to have engagement pictures taken at an arcade rather than the traditional posed shots. I have only looked through about 500 of the 1900 photos that she has sent, but we love the first 500!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Patricia · Married on 08/14/2010

Bryle was more than accomodating to the Bride and her attendents..She blended in to our fanily group like she was one of us..She was creative and inventive during the entire time she was photghraphing our event.

Sent on 10/05/2010