Brownewell Photography Reviews

2 | Elkhart, IN

2 Reviews for Brownewell Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

Pat Brownewell did an excellent job on both my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He was happy to meet with me, and he responded to my emails usually within only hours. His wife was his assistant and she also did a great job. Having two photographers really made a difference in how I felt about the pictures. Having full coverage of the day was very important to me so with two people doing it instead of just one I knew I would have every picture I could ever want, and I was right. We just got our pictures and they are fabulous! I am very pleased with him and his work. My one complaint is that it did take about six weeks to get the pictures, I was told it would take 2-3 weeks. All in all the wait was worth it and I would definitely hire Pat again. You can't get better pictures especially for the price.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Alisha · Married on 06/16/2007

Was there for me! Always did his job! Went above and beyond! Even helped with other things! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2007