1205 S. 29th St., South Bend, IN 46615 Map · Phone number

About Intuition Images

Unique to South Bend, we have a vintage style of photography with an organic approach and earthy tone. We travel worldwide!

Follow Intuition Images on

Beier21502

9 Reviews for Intuition Images

• I

Ian · Married on 09/18/2010

Dare I say, choosing Intuition Images as the photographer for our big day was the greatest success of our wedding. Both Kelsi and Rusty were friendly, professional, and on time to every appointment! Frankly, both my wife and I wish we lived closer; we'd love to spend more time with them! The pictures turned out AMAZING, the process was super comfortable and easy, and our engagement session was done in less than a week! Bottomline, I'm a guy who usually hates posing for pictures, but after having worked with Kelsi, I'm ready to pose for GQ! Kelsi and Rusty are consumate professionals and absolute masters of their craft; I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2010
  • F

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2009

Kelsi was AWESOME! She and her husband were like having long-time friends around taking pictures! We get so many compliments on our wedding photos. My favorite is when people say that some of them should be a magazine! This was the best decision we could have made for our big day - and a HUGE relief! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Len · Married on 08/29/2009

Kelsi and her husband were great!!!! We had no problems with them fitting our time frame for everything and they were willing to jump through any hoop that we asked. Both Kelsi and her husband were very creative in the pictures they took and had some great ideas that at first seemed weird but when we saw the pictures they turned out GREAT!!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Award

Intuition Images FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Katie Whitcomb Photography
    Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Kelsi and Rusty, they are just a sweet couple. When Kelsi walks into a room, she automatically lights up the room with her beautifully smiling face and she makes your special day memorable. I would highly recommend this amazing couple to document your wedding day.

• 1205 S. 29th St. South Bend, 46615 See on map