Intuition Images

South Bend, IN View map

Unique to South Bend, we have a vintage style of photography with an organic approach and earthy tone. We travel worldwide!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
  • I
    Ian Married on 09/18/2010
    Dare I say, choosing Intuition Images as the photographer for our big day was the greatest success of our wedding. Both Kelsi and Rusty were friendly, professional, and on time to every appointment! Frankly, both my wife and I wish we lived closer; we'd love to spend more time with them! The pictures turned out AMAZING, the process was super comfortable and easy, and our engagement session was done in less than a week! Bottomline, I'm a guy who usually hates posing for pictures, but after having worked with Kelsi, I'm ready to pose for GQ! Kelsi and Rusty are consumate professionals and absolute masters of their craft; I'd recommend them to anyone!
  • F
    Ashley Married on 09/19/2009
    Kelsi was AWESOME! She and her husband were like having long-time friends around taking pictures! We get so many compliments on our wedding photos. My favorite is when people say that some of them should be a magazine! This was the best decision we could have made for our big day - and a HUGE relief! I would recommend her to anyone.
    Len Married on 08/29/2009
    Kelsi and her husband were great!!!! We had no problems with them fitting our time frame for everything and they were willing to jump through any hoop that we asked. Both Kelsi and her husband were very creative in the pictures they took and had some great ideas that at first seemed weird but when we saw the pictures they turned out GREAT!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Katie Whitcomb Photography Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Kelsi and Rusty, they are just a sweet couple. When Kelsi walks into a room, she automatically lights up the room with her beautifully smiling face and she makes your special day memorable. I would highly recommend this amazing couple to document your wedding day.

1205 S. 29th St. South Bend, 46615
Location of (Intuition Images)

Intuition Images frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Intuition Images offer?

Intuition Images offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Intuition Images offer?

Intuition Images offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Intuition Images offer for wedding events?

Intuition Images offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Intuition Images and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Intuition Images is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding