Nico Studios

South Bend, IN View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Nico Studios was born from a love of capturing all the fleeting moments life brings us and named after my first born son Nicholas who made me a mother and changed my world for the better. Starting as a 13 year old with her big sisters camera taking pictures of corn fields and her cats in costume to an adult with her very own big girl camera photographing love birds and women from New Orleans to Vegas. Come join me and my art as I go into my 16th year of documenting life and love!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Brooke
    Brooke H. Married on 09/09/2020

Captured our day perfectly!

We couldn't be happier with the outcome of our wedding pictures and how quickly we received them! Chris was so easy to work with. We did a small engagement shoot in the Spring and her guidance during that made it feel so relaxed and fun. This carried through on our wedding day as well. She made time to visit the venue prior to our wedding to get an idea of where everything was taking place and shared great ideas on how to execute our vision. She was great at keeping the wedding party informed on the timeline for pictures and capturing so many priceless moments. We can't wait to cherish these pictures forever and share them with all our family and friends. Thank you, Chris!
    Chloe B. Married on 10/06/2019

Excellent Photographer!

I would recommend Nico Studios to literally everyone! I didn't really know what I even wanted and she has great experience and was able to help capture some beautiful moments from my wedding! I couldn't be more happy!
    Mariana Married on 09/01/2012
    She definitely deserves a 5/5 for everything! Nico Studios did our engagement pictures and wedding photos. We had to reschedule and even cut a session short and she was very flexible with rescheduling. She answers your questions promptly and her team was fantastic at our wedding. She was always on schedule and reminding us throughout out the day about up coming photos to be taken which was great because during your wedding day you are not always thinking about the details. We even had a cousin who came late to our wedding and everyone was so happy that he was able to make we all rushed over to give him a giant hug...her assistant chased after us with a camera because they were afraid they were missing some special moment! It was so great to have a photographer to be on schedule and so worried about capturing every moment so that you do not have to!

Real Weddings

• Monica & Jay
    19 photos · 06/22/2019
  • Diana & Casey
    26 photos · 05/26/2019

D & T Productions D & T Productions Wedding DJs

Nico Studios was a true pleasure to work with. they were very easy to work with, they let us know what they needed and we all worked together for our Bride and Groom. The pictures also came out great! We HIGHLY recommend Nico Studios!!

Katie Whitcomb Photography Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Chris. She has such a gift and has a passion for her art. You will have an amazing time with Chris photographing your wedding day.

2226 Mishawaka Ave South Bend, IN, 46615
Location of (Nico Studios)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding