Cat Alkire Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cat Alkire Photography

Welcome! I am so excited you are here and so happy that you and your new hubby-to- be are engaged and planning the wedding of your dreams! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am Cat and I have been photographing weddings with my husband Miles since 2010. There is nothing better than working everyday with your best friend. Marriage is such a beautiful blessing, you’re going to LOVE it. We are both suckers for love and enjoy capturing our brides and grooms unique love stories through all those pretty little details you so painstakingly planned. And I hope that by the end of your experience, we can grab a coffee or lunch because we feel like friends when the wedding day is over!

I know that there are so many options for brides, from the flowers to the cake and to all those little details - which can be so tough to navigate! My goal as a wedding photographer is to not only provide you with the best wedding day experience and timeless images, but to also help provide you with the knowledge I have of vendors, timelines and everything in between. I am totally a resource to you during this process!

I want to give you the complete peace of mind that I will be there to capture all those special moments on your wedding day as well as all of the little details (which I love) as little as they may seem. Wedding days FLY by and after the I do's are said, the cake is eaten, and the dancing is over, all you will have left are the photographs to look back on. I want to make sure that our photos are family heirlooms that can be passed down to generations of family.

So are you ready to grab a coffee and chat about why you want to share your man’s last name?

Follow Cat Alkire Photography on

• Real Weddings 17

19 Reviews for Cat Alkire Photography

Amber · Married on 05/13/2017

Cat and her husband were fantastic. Not only did they take absolutely stunning photos, they made taking pictures so much fun for us and our wedding party! . When it comes to your wedding, photos are the one thing that will last a lifetime and Cat exceeded my expectations. I will recommend Cat and her husband over and over again!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/10/2016

Cat was wonderful to work with! She did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and they both turned out amazing! She's so much fun and we love her style of work - very natural and captured the moment perfectly. She even braved a golf cart ride in the rain to capture some amazing sunset lake pictures! Thank you Cat!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Award

Cat Alkire Photography Pricing

Cat Alkire Photography Price Rates

Cat Alkire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings