69956 Brizandine Rd, Edwardsburg, MI 49112 Map · Phone number

About Merry Me Events

Create an Exceptional Event. Merry Me Events is a full service wedding and event production company offering planning services as well as decor and design consulting.

1cd64c5d0ecfe827 1453490251955 pageimage 512605 4588722 deloddere9

Merry Me Events 6
Merry Me Events 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

On point florals, decor, and wedding coordinator ..... Check!

Being from Chicago and getting married in South Bend, I wanted a certain look but being from out-of-town, I had a slow start. After seeing a beautiful wedding done by Merry Me Events at my parent's lakehouse in Michigan, I knew I needed to work with this team. Not only did they recommend the venue I chose but they helped me create my dream wedding by providing our florals, decor, and day of coordinating.

Cher and her team are the real deal! I initially loved their style and on point decor based on their portfolio but their work ethic and professionalsm made them TOP NOTCH.

I loved DIY-ing parts of my wedding but Merry Me events added the final touches that truly made our wedding look modern rustic, chic with a romantic ambiance.

Dani was our Day of Coordinator and being out of town, this was a must! She was a life savor and communicated regularly throughout the process. I honestly felt like I was working with a close friend during the whole planning process - I trusted her opinions, loved her taste and was grateful for her ability to take intiative.

Based on what was spoken about, planned and paid for, I knew it was going to look amazing, but walking into the venue for the first time on our wedding day - it was even better than we could have imagined. Words cannot express how thankful we were to have Dani, the day of coordinator, florals and the decor from Cher's on point design ideas. It all turned out absolutely stunning!

If you are currently on the hunt for a florist, design/decorating team, or Day of Coordinator, you should stop now and go with Merry Me (check it off your list)! I can wholeheartedly recommend them to any bride.

P.S. It's been a few months and we are still getting compliments on our unique wedding venue and decorations from that day!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Merry Me Events 8
    Merry Me Events 9
    Merry Me Events 10
    Merry Me Events 11
    Merry Me Events 12

Jim · Married on 04/14/2018

How does a father that’s a control freak who wants to make sure that his daughter has the perfect wedding ever go about selecting a wedding planner and day of coordinator? During the early planning process this was one of the toughest decisions I had to make and after talking to both MichaelAngelos Events and MerryMe Events several times I made the decision to move forward with Cher and Kevin with MerryMe Events - and it was one of the very best decisions we made! This was an elegant 300-person wedding in the new Dahnke Ballroom at Notre Dame and every detail needed to be perfect - and with Cher’s assistance and guidance along the way it was! This text from my daughter the night of the wedding says it all: “We didn’t get to say good night to you guys! Thank you for the best wedding ever!! It’s more than we could have ever dreamed of!! Love you!”

Believe me I am not always easy to deal with but through it all we worked together to give our only daughter and son in-law a day they will always remember! To be an exceptional wedding planner, besides being creative, I feel you need patience, flexibility, and to be able to appreciate and understand the nuances of your client so you can work together. Cher did this and it was most appreciative - and the end result was just breathtaking! In addition to Cher being the wedding planner and day of coordinator she also worked with us on the design and arrangements of all the flowers as well as the cocktail and wedding reception linens, table decorations, lighting and much more!

If you’re looking for an exceptional wedding planner, day of coordinator, and florist in South Bend, and especially at Notre Dame, regardless of the amount of people you plan to invite, your venue, or budget, the very best company that offers you the most value for your money is MerryMe Events!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Merry Me Events 13
    Merry Me Events 14
    Merry Me Events 15
    Merry Me Events 16
    Merry Me Events 17
    Merry Me Events 18

lynda · Married on 07/26/2014

Our daughter just recently got married at Whittaker Woods in New Buffalo Michigan. The venue was beautiful along with hiring Merry Me Events for Day of Planning, Floral/ Design and Invites it made the wedding amazing. From the first time I met Cher I knew she would go the extra mile to make our visions come to life. Cher and her team are amazing and listen to what their clients are wanting while adding their professional advice of what would work best with our ideas. Working with one company for it all works and runs so smoothly. Cher is amazing and words cannot describe how happy we are how awesome the wedding turned out!! We had so many people come up to us and tell us that it was the most organized, beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been too.

Our day of event planner was Lauren she is an amazing she gave 110 percent along with her assistant Alex to every detail of the rehearsal and day of. My daughter and I had people coming up to us for a full week before the wedding and day of and said they had never seen a bride and MOB so unstressed with a wedding a few days away. Merry Me Team make it so Bride and MOB can enjoy every minute of their special day while watching their visions of the wedding unfold more beautiful then what they even imagined. A friend of mine referred me to Cher and her Merry Me Team and I am so grateful to her it made wedding planning and day of wedding so enjoyable. Hiring Merry Me is so worth it!! I have learned from my experience with hiring Merry Me it that quality of a wedding over rules quantity of guests!!!

I will use Merry Me again when our other daughter gets married someday and will highly recommend to everyone to hire Merry Me!! MOB’s do yourself a favor and hire Merry Me for at least The Day of Planning package you won’t be disappointed. Moms of Brides deserve to enjoy their daughter’s wedding day with no stress.
    Thanks so much Merry Me Team your awesome and made Stephanie and Beau’s wedding amazing!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Merry Me Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• amanda fales photography
    amanda fales photography Wedding Photographers

Cher is THE. BEST. wedding planner we have EVER seen. We've photographed over 100 weddings now and the weddings that were the finest, most carefully orchestrated, and the most beautifully detailed were creations made specially by Merry Me! Events. Cher is attentive, focused, and has an exceptional eye for detail. She's also the most kind, thoughtful, and genuine person in the business. :)

• Cakewalk LLC
    Cakewalk LLC Wedding Cakes

Cher and her wonderful staff at Merry Me are an absolute treasure. They are creative, professional, organized and most of all loaded with artistic talent, and are willing and able to work within the parameters of any event or budget, from simple and intimate to lavish, large and full-scale fabulous. I highly recommend Merry Me to any bride. Their work is gorgeous and their planning and coordination spot-on every time.

• Paul Retherford Photography
    Paul Retherford Photography Wedding Photographers

Merry Me Events has fantastic decor and flowers that you will love! They were extremely easy to work with as a Wedding Photographer. I was always being briefed on events and changes throughout the day. I would recommend Merry Me Events to anyone.

• 69956 Brizandine Rd Edwardsburg, 49112 See on map