Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co

460 Stull St Apt/Suite, South Bend, IN 46601 Map · Phone number

About Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co

We are a full service event planning company specializing in Weddings, Tea Parties and Corporate Events. We offer several levels of packages for our Weddings including Day Of and Full Planning and many levels in between. We only accept one Wedding a week and in almost every case, Angie, the owner is your Wedding Planner from start to finish. Most of our Clients are Basilica Brides who live out of state. This is a very specific type of Wedding Planning that we excel at! We host children's tea parties and adult parties including bridal showers, baby showers, bridal luncheons and afternoon tea. We also offer Honeymoon and Corporate travel planning! We love our Clients and we focus on the personal relations we make with each of them! When we say welcome to the Belle Family... we mean it! We really do consider your family, our family! For all of your event planning needs, make Belle the FIRST call to make to ensure perfection to the LAST detail!

Photo By Cristina G

Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely perfect!!

Hiring Angie was the best gift I could’ve given my daughter!! She made everything so stressfree that we enjoyed the journey!! Her thoroughness and passion to see that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams was amazing!! She is so sweet and kind as well!!! She makes the impossible happen!! The wedding was absolutely perfect!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co 4
    Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co 5
  • Devin

Devin Jones · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Day Ever!

Angie truly made our wedding a dream come true! Even with my anxiety and indecisiveness at times, she managed to pull together a day straight out of a fairytale, and kept me sane the whole time. We were so lucky to have her for our special day!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co 6

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2018

Hiring Angie to be our month of wedding coordinator was hands down the greatest decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Angie is not only one of the kindest people we have ever met, but she truly is passionate about wedding planning. Angie was my right-hand gal throughout the entire month leading up to our wedding. Any question I had throughout the entire wedding planning process was answered immediately, and she was available to chat with me at all times during the day! She has incredible taste, and was able to help me make crucial wedding decisions with total ease. She completely made wedding planning less stressful for me as an anxious bride. Besides helping us plan our dream wedding, Angie also planned the honeymoon of our dreams! We had always wanted to go to Tahiti, and completely blew it out of the water! She planned us the most magical honeymoon that we are still pinching ourselves over. My husband and I look back on our wedding and honeymoon, and are just so thankful we met and hired Angie. I would highly recommend hiring Angie, and would do it all again if I could! We love you Angie!!! Xoxo!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Belle Behind the Ball Wedding & Event Planning Co FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Burns Special Events
    Burns Special Events Wedding Rentals

We have been honored to have worked with The Belle Team over the past several years! Their professionalism is top notch and their dedication to their work and their clients truly shows.

• 460 Stull St, Apt/Suite South Bend, 46601 See on map
    5748551274 (Other Phone Number)
    5748551274 (Fax Number)