South Bend, IN 46615 Map · Phone number

About Krissy Campbell

Krissy Campbell is a wedding and event planning company based in South Bend, Indiana that gets involved in each and every step so their clients can have a magical, stress-free wedding. Owner Krissy ensures that every detail will be attended to so your special day goes off without a hitch. This wedding planning company would love the opportunity to create a thoughtful and organic experience for your big day.

Experience
Owner Krissy has several years of experience planning weddings for couples throughout the South Bend area. Her professional team of planners are equally talented in the wedding planning business and provide excellent and fun service to their clients.

Krissy Campbell provides a range of services to help make your wedding planning experience fully customizable. From ceremonies to receptions, this wedding planning company is equipped to help execute all the little details for your big moment. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis

Bouquet
img3695

4 Reviews for Krissy Campbell

Erin Lowe · Married on 09/15/2018

The meaningful and dependable wedding planner you should hire!

Krissy and her team at Simply Be So Events are all extremely professional, passionate, and FUN to work with! Having a background in fundraising and event planning, I questioned if I should hire an event planner for our wedding. After visiting with Krissy over coffee, my husband and I realized how essential having a skilled professional would be. Krissy has connections with many other 5 star vendors that she works with in order to bring any Bride's vision to life. I was very concerned about planning our Indiana wedding from Texas, but with Krissy's help, I was able to enjoy the process. From Skype meetings to coffee dates over the holidays (the only time we were in town), Krissy went above and beyond to accommodate our schedules during the planning process. On the day of the event, her team kept us on schedule the entire day, and I did not notice a single issue. Krissy was behind the scenes making sure everything came together as planned. Krissy puts her heart and soul into every wedding. If you are looking for a truly meaningful process, choose Simply Be So Events!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Krissy Campbell's reply:

Erin! Thank you so much for your sweet words and allowing us to share this season with you!! We are incredibly grateful to have gotten the opportunity to work alongside you both!! xoxo - Krissy

Heather · Married on 07/13/2018

Krissy to the rescue!

Krissy is AMAZING. We hired her as a "day-of" coordinator, and we are glad we did, considering how much of a hot mess my husband and I are when it comes to planning. I am amazed how smoothly she put everything together, and helped us flesh out details we hadn't even considered. She went above and beyond for us, and I would happily recommend her to anyone looking for additional help coordinating their special day.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Krissy Campbell's reply:

Thank you SO much, Heather!! I loved getting to connect with you and Blake during this process and celebration! What a great weekend this was!!

Konstance · Married on 01/21/2017

Simply Be So was a complete God send! Her planning services were the first thing I booked for my wedding and the one thing I had to have. Krissy took care of every detail and the event was flawless. She took my vision and made it come to life, making my wedding day reflect my husband and I perfectly. She created a space that allowed me to focus on my marriage as she handled the events of the wedding. I have gotten countless complements about my wedding and all of them I owe to Krissy. The vendors, crew, family, and attendants all loved working with her. She is organized, professional and attentive. She loves her job and it translates into every conversation. The day of my wedding was perfect and I attribute that to all the work that Simply Be So put into my day. Honestly, I could not have done it without Krissy. Simple Be So Events was the most important element to my wedding. If I had to do everything over again, I would not change one detail. I am so blessed by the event and work that Krissy did to make my day special.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Krissy Campbell's reply:

Konny!! Thank you SO much for this! You are such a blessing, and I am so grateful we got the chance to be a part of this. xoxo- Krissy

Krissy Campbell FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• South Bend, IN, 46615 See on map