514 Crestlane Drive, Warsaw, IN 46580 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Renee Mellott Photography

Hello and Welcome!

If you are here because you just got engaged, Congratulations! We are so happy for you!!! We started Renee Mellott Photography with the purpose of capturing LOVE!! We know you've been dreaming about this day your whole life so our goal isn't just to take beautiful images of you, but also to be there to support and encourage you as you embark on the most exciting adventure of your life! We have a big heart and passion for telling love stories through photography. Renee Mellott photography is a husband and wife team that specializes in weddings. Our goal is to capture the smallest and most intimate moments... the moments that help define the day and tell your incredible story. Our goal is to capture the joy and excitement as you prepare to spend the rest of your lives together!

Couples who book Renee Mellott Photography benefit from a wide-array of wedding photography services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Destination travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Renee offers her couples an assortment of wedding-related products. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Wedding canvases
  • Engagement shoots
  • Save the dates
  • Digital files
  • Prints

Areas Covered
Renee Mellott Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in Warsaw, Indiana. Said services are also extended to interested couples in and around Kosciusko County, Indiana and beyond.

Follow Renee Mellott Photography on

Real Weddings 98 Photos

20 Reviews for Renee Mellott Photography

• Courtney

Courtney C · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Choose this photographer, best wedding decision we made

Renee shot our wedding on January 19th, 2020. I can’t imagine our wedding without Renee and Jeff. Beyond the most beautiful images we could have ever imagined being captured on our day, Renee helped make the entire wedding happen. Renee helped me with a wedding day schedule and gave me so many wonderful opinions and suggestions from the expert opinion of a top notch photographer. If you debating between Renee or another service, CHOOSE RENEE. I promise you, you will be so happy with your choice. She is fair in her pricing and the sweetest human being ever. I wish I could have afforded to pay her even more than I did because honestly looking back on it both me and my husband agree she did WAY more and brought way more value than what she asked. We love Renee and Jeff and would choose them again if we did it all over, and I think that is the best compliment I can give.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Renee Mellott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Courtney and Gage! Jeff and I both had a blast hanging out with you guys and a huge THANK YOU for trusting in us to make it all happen and capture your BIG day in Chicago!! You guys were amazing and just so great to work with!! Enjoy your marriage and give Gage a big hug for me! Stay safe!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Frye · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Renee Mellott Photograph is THE BEST!!!

Renee is an amazing photographer and is incredibly gifted with the art. Her husband, Jeff, also accompanies her with her photography and he is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I got married on September 21, 2019 and we wouldn't have chosen any other person to capture such a special and memorable day in our lives. Their presence makes you feel right at home and they have a way about themselves that makes you feel instantly comfortable. The quality of the photographs is just STUNNING! You CANNOT beat the personable touch of Renee's work. You can tell immediately that she holds a love and passion for photography, which truly shows in the pictures. Renee Mellott Photography is the best, book with her now!!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Renee Mellott Photography's reply:

I'm still pinching myself from being at Lauren and Seth's beautiful wedding!!! Everything was so dreamy and fairy-tale like, a photographers dream come true!! Thank you Lauren for all your kind words as we feel so blessed to have been a part of your wedding day!! Wishing you both nothing but the BEST!!
  • Danielle

Danielle Frye · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!!

Renee and Jeff captured every perfect moment of our day! I was impressed right away by the consultation. Not only are they so professional. They are super sweet and kind. They made us feel so comfortable. Jeff is hilarious..he was the only one who could get our 4 yr old son to kiss my cheek for a picture. A dollar is huge in his eyes! I couldn't be more happy with how our pictures turned out. They're PERFECT! If your looking for a photographer I would check this sweet couple out. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Renee Mellott Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle!!!!! Your wedding day was magical and you guys looked like movie stars straight out of a movie!! Everything about your wedding day was so special and we felt honored to be the ones who captured your day ~ Hugs!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Renee Mellott Photography Pricing

Renee Mellott Photography Price Rates

Renee Mellott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• 514 Crestlane Drive Warsaw, IN, 46580 See on map
    Location of (Renee Mellott Photography)