103 West Wayne Street Suite 204, South Bend, IN 46601 Map · Phone number

About Josef Samuel Photography

Our aim is to document your wedding in an artful and inobtrusive way, with a focus on capturing candid and honest moments of your wedding day.

Follow Josef Samuel Photography on

2bd1983bd713f924 1345136960813 06
2bd1983bd713f924 1345136960813 06

4 Reviews for Josef Samuel Photography

Joe's photos are fantastic. My wedding guest really thought he did a great job too! They liked his interactions with them at the reception. He was very professional and took many pictures. My husband and I were very satisfied.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Annalee · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I searched high and low for photographers. We decided on Josef Samuel for both our engagement pictures and wedding photography after finding him through the google-and-browse method (my husband and married at Notre Dame, and I lived 1,000 miles away at the time). Josef Samuel (Joe) is an experienced photographer who has photographed many Notre Dame weddings and has a keen eye for detail and capturing the best moments of the wedding. He made things easy for me as a long-distance bride. We could not be happier with the results and HIGHLY recommend Joe and his work.

What a fabulous experience! Not only is Josef's work top-notch, his packages are an excellent value for the quality of work we received. Like many brides, we wanted a great photographer but didn't want to spend half our budget on the bill. Joe's work quality of work is high end without high end prices. I was impressed with his portfolio and our pictures because they offer the right blend of photojournalism with formal portraits. They are creative without being overly trendy. And he's shot many weddings, so I knew he had the experience we wanted.

Joe was wonderful to work with, from booking to the engagement session to wedding. First, the booking process (contract and payment) is all done online, so there's no scan-and-email or faxing to worry with. This made things very easy for us since I lived in Dallas and my fiance in DC at the time. Joe was also wonderful with communication. He was great to email back and forth with questions I had and "must have photos" for the wedding. Communication never felt like pulling teeth or inconvenience with Joe. He was always more than willing to answer a question and ask them, when needed.

We had a blast with Joe at our engagement session in May. He was prompt, laid back, and fun to work with. We went all over Notre Dame's campus taking pictures and completely lost track of time until my fiance looked at his watch and realized that we were an hour overtime. Joe seemed as surprised as we were.

My husband and I married October 2011 in one of the early (9am) Basilica weddings at Notre Dame. This was no problem for Joe. He was at the Salon at 6:30am with a smile, shooting the getting-ready process. When we had a transportation glitch later, Joe wound up taking me to the Basilica for the first look photos, handling the change of plans with ease. He was there to get all the highlights of the wedding and group photos with friends at the reception. He blended into the day very naturally.

My husband and I have been delighted with our photos, engagement and wedding. They came with digital images that we can print and download, and everyone has commented on how good the pictures are. I highly recommend Josef Samuel. He was quite simply the best vendor I worked with while preparing for my wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Kari · Married on 05/29/2010

Josef Samuel is an amazing photographer. He photographed our engagement session and our May 2010 wedding. We had a lot of fun working with him. He is extremely creative and we are very pleased with how our photos turned out. We're actually having a lot of trouble deciding which ones to display in our home because there are so many good ones!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Josef Samuel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day

• 103 West Wayne Street, Suite 204 South Bend, 46601 See on map