Warsaw, Indiana, Winona Lake, IN 46950 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Kelsey Marie Photography

Hi I'm Kelsey! I'm a Winona Lake, Indiana based photographer specializing in weddings and intimate elopements! I consider myself more than your photograper on your wedding day. I'll grab you food when you are starving, bustle that dress, stick that bobby pin in, make sure you stay hydrated, you name it, I gotchu. Wedding days are busy and making sure I'm capturing moments and that you are taken care of are my top priority.

I get to be your personal papparazzi for one of the most special days of your life and I don't take that lightly! I want you to feel like yourself and remember the day how it felt when you look back on your photos and I aim to capture your day that way.

If you look my page over and think I NEED THIS GIRL FOR MY PICTURES then the best way to contact me is hopping over to my website www.kelseymariephoto.co and filling out the contact form!!! Can't wait to talk with you!

Follow Kelsey Marie Photography on

Kelsey Marie Photography 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Coyne · Married on 09/07/2018

She’s the ONE!

I thought I had just found an amazing person to shoot my wedding, that’s what every bride is looking for right? Not just someone to press a button, but someone who can capture how you felt on the most important day of your life. Well, I definitely got that, but even more so, I found a life photographer in Kelsey. She is the only one I whole-heartedly trust now to capture every special and beautiful moment throughout the years of my life. One day when my husband and I have children, she’s the one I want there to capture the beauty of growing our family. Any chance I have to bring Kelsey along, I’m going to TAKE IT. Her gift of photography has exceeded every one of my heart’s desires. She brought so much life and joy and excitement to these moments, so much so that now she’s the only one I want. If I had millions of dollars, I would pay any amount to have her eye for beauty. Her photos now sum up the most beautiful moments of my life and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. Kelsey captured the moment my now husband proposed to me, our engagement photos, and our wedding, and every time I was blown-away, OBSESSED with her work. Kelsey is the girl to trust. From one bride to another, there is no one else I trust and want on my special days than this girl. She will listen to your ideas and perfectly capture what you were thinking of, and then go above and beyond and think of so many creative, amazing things that you’ve never even thought of! Kelsey will produce images that you’ll proudly showcase everywhere you can. It will be the moments captured in pictures that tell the story of your life. She is the ONE.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Kelsey Marie Photography 23
    Kelsey Marie Photography 24
    Kelsey Marie Photography 25

Melanie · Married on 01/02/2018

Kelsey is a complete and total natural when it comes to photography and interacting with clients. She had taken my portrait shots plenty of times and I’m NEVER disappointed. She is amazing at making you feel special and welcome. She’ll do just about anything to get a great shot and is an all around amazing person. Hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Kelsey Marie Photography 34
    Kelsey Marie Photography 35

Kelsey Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kelsey Marie Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kelsey Marie Photography 2
    5% off all wedding packages!

I'm offering 5% off all wedding packages booked between now and the 30th of September if you book with me through wedding wire!

• Warsaw, Indiana Winona Lake, IN, 46950 See on map