Kelsey Marie Photography

$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Hi I'm Kelsey!

I'm a Winona Lake, Indiana based photographer specializing in weddings and intimate elopements! If you stumble across my page and you don't live in Indiana, I do travel so feel free to still say hey! :)
I consider myself more than your photograper on your wedding day. I'll grab you food when you are starving, bustle that dress, stick that bobby pin in, make sure you stay hydrated, you name it, I got you! Wedding days are busy and making sure I'm capturing moments and that you are taken care of are my top priority.

I get to be your personal papparazzi for one of the most special days of your life and I don't take that lightly! I want you to feel like yourself and remember the day how it felt when you look back on your photos and I aim to capture your day that way.

If you look my page over and think I NEED THIS GIRL FOR MY PICTURES then the best way to contact me is hopping over to my website www.kelseymariephoto.co and filling out the contact form!!! Can't wait to talk with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Adelaida
    Adelaida F. Married on 10/04/2021

Perfection!

Kelsey is amazing! My husband who hates getting his photo taken admitted he had so much fun and was comfortable at our session. Kelsey was perfect at including our fur baby in our photos and we were blown away with our gallery. Thank you Kelsey for capturing memories we will have for a lifetime!
    Emmy T. Married on 02/06/2021

One of a kind!

Would highly recommend Kelsey to anyone! She is incredibly talented and nails every shot! Very responsive, flexible, and overall helpful. Makes the process of the photoshoot feel comfortable and fun! Yes, you read that right, it's FUN! Can't recommend her enough! Truly a one of a kind experience :)
  • illustration stars

Deals

Kelsey Marie Photography 1
Exclusive

302 Administration Blvd Winona Lake, IN, 46590
Location of (Kelsey Marie Photography)
Warsaw, Indiana Winona Lake, IN, 46950

24 hours

Kelsey Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelsey Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Kelsey Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kelsey Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelsey Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kelsey Marie Photography offer?

Kelsey Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kelsey Marie Photography offer?

Kelsey Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelsey Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelsey Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kelsey Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelsey Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kelsey Marie Photography offer?

Kelsey Marie Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding