Bridgewood Players Reviews

8 | Milford, OH

8 Reviews for Bridgewood Players

Jane · event on 07/19/2014

It is such a pleasure to hear these musicians! Diverse music and skills! They are amazing!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Tami · Married on 09/14/2013

We had numerous compliments from the guests for the music provided by The Bridgewood Players. They were so nice to work with, and were eager to provide exactly what we wanted. They responded quickly anytime we called. The Bridgewood Players played a big part in making our son's wedding so very special! Thank you, Kathy, Bob, and Bob! We will definitely be calling them the next time we need musicians!

Sent on 11/03/2013

The Bridgewood Players were a great addition to my wedding ceremony, making the event's ambiance perfect. A very professional team and they were responsive, ready, and willing to play the music I wanted. I highly recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Tom · event on 07/13/2013

We have used the Bridgewood Players at a couple different events for the Blue Ash Historical Society and will probably use them again in the future . We have found them adaptable to different conditions and their style is not overpowering or distracting but rather a pleasant addition to other things we have going on at the time .

Sent on 01/06/2014

Professional in all aspects plus good musicians.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2013

The Bridgewood Players were amazing! I am so grateful we had them play at our wedding. Due to moving out of state months before the wedding, I was unable to participate in the majority of our wedding planning. Luckily, we were able to express the style of music we wanted and a few of the songs we liked. Kathy sent a CD of a few songs and I was able to express what I liked and disliked from the selection. Everything went beautifully and I could not be happier with the experience we had. The Bridgewood players gave our wedding something a little extra and we are so grateful for having them.

Sent on 11/22/2013

The Bridgewood Players were great to work with. Kathy was very patient with us as we picked the music for our wedding day. We recieved so many compliments on their beautiful music the day of our wedding. I highly recommend the Bridgewood Players!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Corina · event on 03/17/2014

0.0

I loved them. They were very good. The residents love their music. They even played happy birthday for a resident upon request. I would love to see them back. I tired to give them stars but it would not let me. However I 5.0 is what i would give them.

Sent on 03/26/2014