Concord Hills Circle, Mason, OH 45040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar

I'm a singer who also plays the guitar in various places around Greater Cincinnati and I also do many weddings a year. Typically I do vocals/guitar for ceremonies but I've been known to sing first dance songs, too. I enjoy weddings - being part of such a special day in two people's (and their family's) lives!

If you are looking for the natural sound of a female voice with guitar accompaniment, please contact me with any questions, availability or pricing. I'd be happy to send you a list of songs that you can review to get ideas for ceremony music.

Email: katie@katiepritchard.com

Mobile: 513.293.7178

• Woman-owned
Follow Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar on

Other couples have also viewed

• Midnight Rose Trio
dk513738 copy 51 40825 157409984888833
7a560db94591c028 dkKC0414 copy
terri jessie wedding inside
Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar
terri jessie wedding petting kasey
russ brad wedding solo
raabe wedding 09 14
kara ceremony
wirth wedding 11 14
Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar
Ashley and John's Ceremony.
Ashley and John's Ceremony.
Sarah and Tim's ceremony.
Sarah and Tim's ceremony.
kpm

1 User photo

• Karla

Karla · Married on 12/08/2019

December wedding

Katie sang at our recent wedding and was fantastic!! Great to work with and even was willing to switch up a little a week before the event. Many folks commented (and still do) on her performance. I feel I have gained a friend and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar's reply:

Thank you, Karla! I’m so happy I got to know you and Hannah and to be able to participate in your big day.
  • Shannon

Shannon F. · Married on 07/06/2019

Magically Artsy Voice that wins everyone over

We had Katie sing at our Wedding on July 6. We were incredibly impressed with her voice and professionalism to help prepare and setup our event. She learned 2 news songs for us to walk down the aisle to and play during the ceremony, which were individually meaningful to all of us...We had a very bohemian style outdoor wedding at local Golf Course and her voice lent itself to the folk style we needed at our event. Everyone was so pleased with her vocal abilities that many requested her information for future events they were planning. I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar's reply:

The universe meant for you to hear me sing in April so that I could be part of your special and long-awaited wedding day. Thank you for letting me be part of it. Best wishes to both you and Jeff!

Ashley B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Book Katie Now!

Katie is simply the best. We are so grateful to have been able to have her as part of our day!

My wife and I got married outdoors, and we wanted some light vocals and instrumentals to go along with that organic feeling for our ceremony. We found Katie through a Google search, and we're so happy we did! She completely radiated the feeling of love and support we wanted to convey. She was the absolute perfect fit for us.

Her voice is pure and soothing. Her guitar playing is smooth and seamless. She is a natural talent, but on top of that, she's just a positive energy. Our guests came up to us at the wedding and many days after, talking about how wonderful our ceremony soloist was -- and we have to agree with them! Katie was excellent all around.

The process with Katie is easy. She'll work with you, playing some songs she already knows if you'd like and also willing to learn new ones if you have other ideas. She's quick to respond to questions and answers them thoroughly. Pricing is absolutely fair. Out of all of the other wedding planning we had to do, Katie made this one a cinch!

On a personal level, as a same-sex wedding, Katie was completely genuine and supportive. We felt that she was meant to be a part of our wedding. I will always recommend Katie for any event! She's a true talent, professional and just a gem of a person.

We hope to see you playing around town soon, Katie! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar's reply:

Ashley - Your ceremony was so full of love and warmth and good energy. It was my honor to be part of such a special day for you and Lauren and your family and friends!

Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 200
    Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Vocals

• Concord Hills Circle Mason, OH, 45040 See on map
    Location of (Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar)