Bride Beautiful Reviews

Bride Beautiful 2
Bride Beautiful 3
Bride Beautiful 4
Bride Beautiful 5

The consultants at Bride Beautiful were very helpful and fun to work with. They listen to what you like and by observing dresses your attracted to, they find ones they think you will also like. I fell in love with a dress a little over my budget and they gave me 10% off which made it perfectly under. Also, by purchasing my dress from them, if we decide to buy our bridesmaid dresses here, they will receive 15% off their dresses as well. They have a great selection of designer gowns and are very flexible with price.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

I was beyond impressed with the customer service and expertise I received at Bride Beautiful. Gail York was a fresh of breath air with her patience, suggestions, and devoted attention. Other places made me feel lost and overwhelmed, however at Bride Beautiful I felt comfortable and at ease, which allowed me to find the perfect dress! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review!

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2015

Bride beautiful has a large selection of wedding gowns and accessories. I only went to one other boutique prior to coming to BB. The lady who helped me find my dress was great (Jennifer). She let me pick out dresses I liked and she picked out some based on what I told her I liked. After trying on all the dress I liked and she had picked, she kept telling me about this one dress I just HAD to try on. I looked at it and wasnt too thrilled, but I did it anyways. And it ended up being "the dress"! I'm so thankful she listened and offered her opinion because my dress was perfect! And it was priced well, too! The only complain I have is that the belt I LOVED (and tried on with every dress) had been discontinued. By the time they realized it, someone had already purchased the sample and the belt was no where to be found. After a lot of searching, I ended up going with a belt I found on etsy (it was STUNNING). I also ordered my veil from them about a month before my wedding and they got it here in plenty of time!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Samone · Married on 05/24/2015

This was the third place I tried on dresses and the experience was second to none. Ofelia was very helpful and resourceful. Great inventory and great staff.Bravo... Hats off!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Well, thanks SO much! Ms. Ofelia is pretty amazing and is one of our best stylists.

The staff is absolutely wonderful! Gail helped me pick out my wedding dress and made me feel completely comfortable. Their prices are affordable!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Mallory · Married on 05/23/2015

Loved my dress! Took me a few dresses before I found the perfect one but my consultant was very patient and made sure I got what I wanted. My Bridesmaids also got their dresses from Bride Beautiful. The costumer service they provide is awesome. Any issue I might have had they fixed as soon as they could.

Sent on 07/10/2015

I found my dream dress here for far less than I ever expected to spend. I've received so many compliments - even from "fancy" people who shopped at much more expensive bridal boutiques. Check out their Stella York dresses - amazing! Everyone who works there has a positive attitude and they didn't rush me through the process at all. I LOVED my consultant Gail - she truly made a difference and made me feel like a queen during my appointment. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • Elisha

Elisha · Married on 05/15/2015

I just want to say that, although I did not purchase my wedding dress from this store, their ability to attend to my needs as a bride and determination to help me get the dress I fell in love with, was so encouraging!! They are professional, definitely responsive and their quality of service is AMAZING!! I went back and forth through email with Victoria and she was wonderful to work with. I would recommend this shop to anyone who lives In Georgia or out of state. Amazing Customer Service and their desire to help is exactly what you need when shopping for your dress. Truly felt blessed to have almost purchase my dress from here. Thank you for your help and I do hope to do business with you one day or at least forward people in need of your services to your shop!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/08/2015

I went to all the major & popular bridal shops in Atlanta and I was so surprised i found exactly what I was looking for at Bride Beautiful. Not only was everyone so friendly and great to work with their prices where amazing. I came in under budget but the quality and the beauty of the dress was exactly what i wanted.

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • User4204210 · 2+ years ago

I had a great experience at Bride Beautiful. Ophelia assisted me on my initial visit and she was so great and made me feel so comfortable! They have a great process for trying on dresses and I actually only tried on 5 dresses before I decided on the one! The whole Bride Beautiful team was so friendly and accommodating. They made me feel so spe

Sent on 09/21/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

We think Ms. Ofelia is amazing, too! Although, we could be a tad biased. ;-) We are happy to hear that you found a gown at our store for your big day and that everyone made your experience enjoyable. Please let us know if you need anything at all and THANK YOU for taking a moment to let other brides to be know about our store.

Kristi · Married on 10/11/2014

My wedding was back in October and I bought my dress in April. It was a beautiful Maggie Sottero with a lace overlay. I loved how the shop had all their dresses on mannequins. So many venues had them in bags, and I wanted a narrow A line (and the mermaid, A-line, and ballgown look about the same in a bag). The consultant went above and beyond, making sure I tried ones slightly off than I was looking for to make sure I was happy. The bridesmaids all enjoyed their dresses as well. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. I have suggested to a few people to go see your shop. I do advise to schedule an appointment if you can on a weekday, as weekends get busy in there.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

We are happy to hear that your experience was a great one! Thank you for sharing. We concur with your recommendation for a week day appointment. There are so many shoppers at all bridal stores on weekends that it can be hectic in stores. There also tend to be more people in the entourages as well which take up a lot of seating. ;-) Weekday appointments are definitely a bit quieter! Best wishes to you!
  • Cassie & Shiv

Cassie · Married on 09/02/2014

Absolutely LOVED this shop! It took me so long to find a dress I liked that was in my budget! So many shops I went to either carried only one designer or if they carried multiple no dress was quite right as is there would be 500 changes to make it actually look good. This shop had a great selection, and VERY affordable dresses, my dress was well under my budget :)

Sent on 07/02/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Awesome, Cassie! We try to be respectful of each bride's budget and have a wide offering of dresses that fall into a range of price points for you guys to choose from. Thank you for doing business with us!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Bride Beautiful is the place to get your wedding dress! I went to 3-4 different shops looking for the same dress that I had found at my very first shopping trip. Bride Beautiful not only had my size, but also was willing to give me the best deal out of all 3 stores. I used their alterations place which was good and bad. LACE, the alterations vendor recommended by Bride Beautiful did not own up to a tear in the dress and also put a yellow stain on the front bottom of my dress. You would never see either the tear or stain without looking really closely, but it irritated me that LACE would not own up to the damages. However, LACE did do a wonderful job altering my dress and making it look perfect! I would tell any bride to look around at other places to find your designer dress and then visit Bride Beautiful for a real deal.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Congratulations on the wedding, Lisa! Please send us a few pictures when you get them. We would love to see! We may be a little bias, but we think we have the best selection of dresses and prices in the Atlanta area. It's a comment we hear often from our brides. We are thankful that you chose our store and that we were able to give you a great deal! We hate to hear that you had an issue with the alterations shop we referred you to. If the gown is in need of any repair please feel free to give us a call and we may be able to assist you with that.

Cassie · Married on 06/27/2014

The gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have gotten better service elsewhere. Extremely affordable!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jodi · Married on 05/31/2014

Being an out of state Bride (originally from Atlanta but currently residing in Florida) Bride Beautiful was so great about accommodating my schedule. The consultant I had went above and beyond the call of duty. After trying on multiple dresses, I decided on a style that they did not have in store. This made me nervous at first but they assured me that everything would be fine. When my dress arrived it fit like a glove! The sizing that they recommended was perfect! The only alterations I needed was a hem and bustle. The gown is gorgeous and perfect. They really care about making the Bride and her entourage feel welcome and taken care of. I would recommend Bride Beautiful for anyone in search of Bridal gowns!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thanks, Jodi! We try to make the entire process as convenient and stress free as possible.

Joanne · Married on 05/24/2014

My daughter found the dress of her dreams at Bride Beautiful. Gayle was our consultant and was knowledgeable, attentive and helpful. We loved the way each gown was hanging on a bust so you could see the whole dress as it would look on. Every other bridal shop we visited had dresses on hangers, so it was often hard to visualize the style of the dress as you were looking through them.
    The dress was delivered in a timely manner and with a few minor alterations it fit perfectly at the 2nd fitting. I can't wait to see her walking down the aisle in this gorgeous gown in a few months!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you! We get such great feedback regarding the way we display our gowns. It is a little bit more work for us, but makes shopping a whole lot easier for you guys!

Summer · Married on 04/05/2014

Bride Beautiful is a wonderful place to go in search of a wedding gown. I had previously been to three other bridal shops (including David's Bridal) but hadn't quite found what I was searching for. After visiting Bride Beautiful, my search was complete! My consultant, Gail, was such fun to work with. She listened to all of my requests and wasn't satisfied until I was satisfied. I had a blast working with her! She's been in the business for a while, so she knows her stuff!

A nice thing about Bride Beautiful is they allow the bride to walk around the showroom and choose for herself which dresses to try. Of course they're also willing to point out suggestions - be sure to utilize their product knowledge! Another nice thing about Bride Beautiful is that you must make an appointment. (Don't worry, there's not a long waiting list or anything of the sort.) Only people with appointments are permitted in their showroom, which I thought was good. That way people actually planning to purchase a dress (such as myself) aren't crowded out by people who are "just looking for fun".

There is also a wide range of prices at Bride Beautiful. I personally knew I didn't want to spend over $1,000 and thankfully the dress I fell in love with had a price tag of about $800. Not only that, but Gail informed me the designer would be having a sale the following weekend! She suggested I wait and order it the next weekend (which I did) and ended up saving an extra $100!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

What awesome feedback! Thank you so much for posting this. We often have people that do not understand why we separate our store and do not allow people in the bridal section without an appointment. It is for the bride's own serenity. We want you to be in the most comfortable environment we can offer. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing our store to help you.

Molly · Married on 03/01/2014

I worked with Gail to find my dress at Bride Beautiful and she was such a fantastic salesperson. She has been doing this for 10+ years and really knew what she was talking about. I consider myself to be pretty conscious of what looks good on my body, but when it came to my wedding dress Gail knew what looked best and I totally trust her opinion.
    I have recommended these guys to all of my girlfriends that have been looking. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

We think Gail is awesome, too! She is such a great asset to our excellent sales team. So glad that you had a good time working with her and our store!

Demi · Married on 11/30/2013

This was the first bridal store I went to. So, like most bridal stores, they had me walk round the store and pick out about 6 dresses I was interested in which I did, but a few minutes later after I met Gail York (who helped me find my dress) and I told her what kind of style I had in mind and what my price range was... She said to me, I have the dress for you. She went off and picked out 3 different dresses, different from the 6 I had already picked out and by the time I tried on the second dress she brought me, I knew I had found my dress! It was gorgeous and absolutely beautiful! and within the price range I wanted. Although it did not fit perfectly and I did not have the time to order a new one because my wedding was only a few months away. She recommended Lace alterations where I met Gloria who did a perfect job fitting my gorgeous wedding dress just for me! Many thanks to Gail at Bride Beautiful and to Gloria at Lace Alterations, You ladies made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Bride Beautiful's reply:

That is what we are here for ma'am! We are so glad that we met all of your expectations and we appreciate your comments.

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience at Bride Beautiful. I worked with Patricia as my consultant, and she truly helped me find my perfect gown. I had gone to another salon previously and had a negative experience with a high-pressure sales consultant. Patricia was the exact opposite- she was patient with me as I tried on gowns and there was no pressure at all. She was such a professional and helped me find a gown with the style I was looking for in my price range. The salon itself was awesome as well. The gowns are all out so you can see them clearly, and the area to try on gowns is beautiful and very calm. The sales team was great and very flexible working with me as an out-of-town bride. I would highly recommend this salon to anyone who wants a great bridal gown experience.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you, Laura! We are pleased that you found our store suitable. We try to make the process as efficient and easy on you as possible! Patricia is such a laid back, cal, and patient person which makes her an awesome asset to our sales team. Thank you again for your recommendation!

April · Married on 09/29/2013

I only went to one store for my wedding gown and I found it right away at Bride Beautiful. The staff were very nice and my bridal consultant was very helpful in choosing the right gown for me. I only tried on 10 dresses and bought the 7th one I tried on. My consultant picked it out based on my ideas and since it was a sample I got a stellar deal. When I look at my wedding pictures I can't get over how much I love my wedding dress. I also use them for bridesmaid dresses and my mom bought her dress for the wedding at Bride Beautiful too. They give you a discount on bridal party dresses if you purchase your wedding gown there. I was very pleased with Bride Beautiful.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for such a stellar review! We appreciate you taking the time to remember us. Thank you so much for letting us supply you and your bridal party with all of your gowns. Best wishes!

So helpful and beautiful and unique dresses to choose from!

Sent on 09/07/2013

I absolutely love Bride Beautiful! After going to two other dress shops and trying on countless dresses, I went to bride beautiful. There were so many beautiful dresses there. I found my dress there and finally got the "feeling." I even found my veil, hair piece, jewelry, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dresses at Bride Beautiful.

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Brandis

Brandis · Married on 09/14/2013

Hello,
    I was married 9/14/2013. Due to illness, in July of 2013 I was still without a dress. I tried Bride Beautiful because they carried a few designers I liked. My appointment began on time and the person helping me was knowledgeable and friendly and did not run a guilt trip on me for not yet having a dress, nor did she ask any inappropriate questions about my illness. Instead, she used her expertise and patience to help me find my dress. I felt beautiful the entire appointment. I found a beautiful dress and was also pleased to find a lovely belt and veil which complemented the dress as well.
    Bride Beautiful has been in the business for a while and their rather large contracts with wedding dress designers allowed me to have a brand new dress in my size in 10 business days. The belt and veil came later, but they did arrive in a timely fashion. The product was beautiful and I was so happy. They know what they are doing here!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Hi Brandis! Sometimes life has twists and turns we do not plan on. We know this and work very hard with brides regardless of their situation and time frame. Glad to hear you had such a great time with us and hope you had an even better time at the wedding!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/21/2013

My dress was absolutely stunning. I can't tell you how many comments I received. Bride beautiful was absolutely amazing to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2013