Bridal Crystals Reviews

12 | Cumming, GA

12 Reviews for Bridal Crystals

Sonja · Married on 10/19/2008

I purchased the white pearl scroll bracelet and it is exquisite!! This is a very classy and quality piece that was handmade and is more stunning in person than on the website. Since it's handmade, you can customize the pearls and crystals, which makes it even more unique. The service was impeccable and was like dealing with your own personal jeweler. I will be buying from them for many years to come.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Thank you! We are delighted you enjoy(ed) our level of customer service and product quality. Every piece we make is made to order so it is absolutely perfect and exactly what our customer wants. Thank you again for allowing us to help you with your special gift!

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2008

I used Bridal Crystals for the calligraphy on my wedding invitations, place cards, and some other miscellaneous items for my reception and I was SO pleased with their services! The calligrapher Reenie Williamson has the most beautiful handwriting...I received so many compliments from my guests on how beautiful the writing was on my invitations. She was willing to work with me on the color of the ink and the brown that we ended up using matched my wedding colors/invitations perfectly. The quality of Reenie's work was amazing...her attention to detail shows through on every envelope she wrote on (she is a perfectionist!). She is also very responsive and professional...overall one of the best vendors that I worked with during my year of wedding planning. Reenie also did the calligraphy on my bridesmaid luncheon and rehearsal dinner place cards. They turned out wonderful as well and were a nice touch at the wedding weekend events. The prices at Bridal Crystals are also very reasonable. The product that you get from them is worth every penny! So I would highly recommend Reenie Williamson at Bridal Crystals...her calligraphy style was exactly what I was looking for and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/14/2008

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2008

I am so pleased to express my gratitude for the beautiful jewelry that you made especially for me! Not only was it beautifully wrapped when I received it, but the detail of your work is truly amazing!!! I especially love have something different than everyone else does and I appreciate your ability to make this custom for me in such a short amount of time. I receive many compliments each time I wear it! Thanks again for your express delivery and making me look and feel so beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/18/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Thank you for letting us know and you are most welcome! Our main goal is to create exactly what you dream of and leaving you completely satisfied and smiling. We will always go the extra mile to make absolutely positive that happens. Enjoy your jewelry and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Ola · Married on 03/13/2008

Myra Hamilton is fantastic to work with. Terrific service and beautiful jewelry. I am totally satisfied with my purchase.

Sent on 03/13/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Perfect! We are so happy that you are enjoying your jewelry! Please let us know when you need a new "smile"!

Jeremy · Married on 12/20/2007

Bridal Crystals is truly onto something. Not only is the jewelry of the highest quality, but it is beautiful and you are sure to love every piece. Myra certainly has talent as each item is hand made to order and done so VERY quickly. Everyone commented on the jewelry that we purchased and wanted to know where we got it. I'll be putting in future orders as well!

Sent on 01/16/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Thank you Jeremy! It is always a pleasure working with special orders and imagining the reaction of the
    recipient(s)- thank you for letting us know that the gifts were received well.

Trudy · Married on 07/28/2007

Working with Bridal Crystals was an absolute pleasure. I was able to pick out the perfect jewelry for me as well as my bridesmaids through the wonderful service I received from Myra Hamilton. She always made herself available for consultation and feedback which, for a nervous bride, is very calming. My mother and mother in law also ended up getting jewelry from Bridal Crystals as well. I talk about Bridal Crystals all the time and know of several people who have purchased items there (both personal & for weddings) since my great experience. They have a customer for life with me!

Sent on 03/25/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

We thank you for your review and are very happy to have another customer for life! With that said, remember you really can be a lifetime customer as all of our jewelry is guarantee for just as long! Thank you again!

Eric · Married on 06/06/2007

I would not only recommend Bridal Crystals for those having a wedding. If you need jewelry for any occasion be it an anniversary, birthday, or just a special gift, they will custom make just about anything you want at a resonable price.

Sent on 03/13/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Thank you! Eric, we are happy that we could help with your special gift! It was a pleasure helping you add an extra smile to your wife's birthday!

Diane · Married on 04/28/2006

Great experience. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence for future customers! We love what we do and believe it shows in each product we deliver.

The Customer Care Team - Bridal Crystals

Kari · Married on 03/29/2006

Not only is this company's jewelry breathtakingly beautiful, it, also, seems like they have great prices. They're jewelry is so beautiful in real life. The jewelry is, also, simple and fancy at the same time. The colors of the crystals went perfectly with the colors of my wedding. I, also, love how my jewelry was silver. This company made my wedding easier on me, since I ordered my jewelry online and didn't have to buy it in person. I am very shy and find it wonderful how you can buy something as important as wedding jewelry on the internet. I really appreciate how they cater to and respect people like me. They must really care for their customers. Not only was the jewelry beautiful, the packaging that the jewelry was in was beautiful too. This company really puts thought into every piece of jewelry they package, and I appreciate that so much. You can, also, tell that they care for their customers by how quickly your jewelry arrives. This company is awesome.

Sent on 08/30/2007

Bridal Crystals's reply:

What a wonderful way to start our day! Thank you so much for your kindness in the review. We truly do care about each customer and put the individual attention into each product to make it extra special. We are honored to have been able to help you with your wedding and Congratulations!

Carolyn · Married on 12/31/1997

The items I ordered from Bridal Crystals are some of the most beautiful pieces in my jewelry box! The delivery is fast, and the packaging is very creative and fun. I feel like it's Christmas everytime I place an order. Thank you, Myra! :)

Sent on 03/30/2007

Bridal Crystals's reply:

You are very welcome! We believe that the packing should be as beautiful as the gift and add to the suspense of opening it. Enjoy!

Dawn · Married on 09/14/1991

The jewerly that I bought I thought it was beautiful in the picture, but when I got it, I realized how beautiful it actually was. The colors are outstanding and the quality is the best that I have seen. You cannot tell where the end of the necklace is strung from as it is hidden. It is so versatile that I have been able to wear it with many other outfits and each time I do, I get questions of where I bought my jewerly. The level of professionalism and the quick turnaround of my order was amazing. I will definately buy here again. I would highly recommend this jewerly and website to anyone. Thanks

Sent on 03/27/2007

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are satisfied with our products and service. We believe in using only the finest raw materials and have some of the best designers in the industry. Those qualities mix very well with our outrageous commitment to customer service - Thank you again!

Alisha · Married on 06/17/2006

The jewelry was beautiful! I lost an earring a week before the wedding and she offered to make a new earring and have it delivered by the ceremony (I found the earring so that wasn't necessary.)

Myra was friendly and open to what I wanted. She helped me customize my order to fit my preferences.

My jewelry made my day perfect. It's also guaranteed for life. After the ceremony one piece broke and she fixed it free of charge and I was able to wear my special jewelry to another memorable event.

Sent on 03/16/2008

Bridal Crystals's reply:

Hello and thank you for your review. All of our products are custom made in Georgia with strict quality control, therefore; we are able to work with any budget and still provide outrageous quality and customer service. Thank you again for the opportunity to make your wedding even more special!