3960 Old Milton Parkway #300, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Iroff and Son Jewelers

Iroff & Son was established in Atlanta, Georgia September of 1982 by John Iroff. He has been in the jewelry industry since 1968, with his father-in law Bernard Abramson of Columbus, Georgia. Brian Iroff, a Graduate Gemologist and master jeweler joined the family store in 1987. Iroff & Son is a third generation jeweler built on the highest quality, standards, and ethics to serve the public.

Iroff & Son is committed to providing the best customer service in our industry. Our professional staff of G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist, Master Jewelers and Watch makers will take the time necessary to educate our clients to make the right decision when purchasing a fine piece of jewelry that will be in your family for a lifetime.

We buy our Diamonds based on the highest standards to insure beauty, quality, and value. Our diamonds come with a Laboratory Report from the most recognized labs in the world.

(GIA) Gemological Institute of America
(AGS) American Gem Society
(EGL) European Gem Laboratory

Iroff & Son carries an extensive line of designer bridal jewelry and colored stone jewelry. We have a full service shop in house to meet all of your needs.

NewImage
walllogo
insidecrop

7 Reviews for Iroff and Son Jewelers

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2015

We had gone to large chain stores and wholesalers looking for rings, yet nothing matched the quality, customer service, warmth, and value that Brian and his team displayed at Iroff & Son. Even after purchasing the rings, they still made us feel like part of the family. We won't hesitate to go back to them with all of our jewelry needs. If you're looking for the total package, go see Brian!

Sent on 05/03/2015
  • Anthony & Latarsho

Anthony · Married on 03/16/2013

Best Jeweler Ever... Knowledgeable, Professional, Responsiveness and overall quality of service is superb!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

I first encountered Iroff & Sons when my hubby bought my engagement ring from them. The ring has a special meaning to me as it took him a LONG time to find it. He wanted a ring that he was not pressured into buying, unique and at a good price -not like others from mass franchise jewelry stores (you know who I'm talking about). The engagement ring was so nice, we went back to get my wedding band AND they were patient enough to help me pick out my vision of a band I wanted for my hubby. The staff is very professional and nice-almost like visiting family. I always feel like I'm chatting it up with my father with Dave (father?) whenever I come to get my I get my rings cleaned. If you are in search of a personal family-orientated jewelry business that you can trust to find AND maintain all your fine jewelry, Iroff & Sons are it.

Thanks.
    R. St. Hilaire

Sent on 09/02/2012

Iroff and Son Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Iroff and Son Jewelers 1
    Wedding ring Show
    Iroff and Son Jewelers Wedding ring & remount show May 21st & 22nd 1000's of rings to choose from! $50.00 SAVVI Gift card( See Store for Details) $100.00 Iroff and Son Gift Card.( See Store for Details)

• 3960 Old Milton Parkway, #300 Alpharetta, 30005 See on map