5590 Roswell RD Suite 110 The Prado, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number

About Farsi Jewelers

Farsi Jewelers is a well-known Atlanta jewelry store offering a large selection of wedding rings, engagement rings and fashion jewelry. We specialize in creating innovative, custom designs using the latest 3D printer technology. We also offer jewelry repair, laser welder and watch repair services, and watch battery replacement. With every fine jewelry purchase we offer free ring sizing and an appraisal done by a GIA graduate gemologist.

Follow Farsi Jewelers on

10kb 1
ring box

5 Reviews for Farsi Jewelers

Deedee · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional place that makes you feel really great very knowledgeable and prices are great

• Bree

Susan · Married on 12/17/2016

Farsi Jewelers was really easy, and professional to work with. We had a beautiful older engagement ring that my fiancé's mother wore and his father offered us for the wedding. The ring in and of itself was beautiful to begin with. Working with Farsi was nothing short of amazing. Along with some amazing additions to this ring to make it ours-- Kam helped us design shadow rings to display it's beauty to the full potential. We will be going back to design my fiancé's ring as well. Communication was spot on, timely and amazingly quick. I appreciated being kept up to date on all the details and how flexible they were!

• sheilagross

Sheila · Married on 03/17/2012

Farsi Jewelers are the most honest jewelers I have ever dealt with. They are so knowledgeable and professional it made jewelry shopping a breeze. I had a very important task I required of them and I wanted to make sure whoever did it realized the sentimental value to us. We had my husband's father's original wedding band from 36 years ago melted down to mimic his father's current braided gold band. We turned something old into something new and they did it perfectly. I went back to have my ring resized and they were so helpful with sharing a shank feature that I never would have known about instead of sizing and resizing my ring because of weather or weight fluctuations. I saved money and the risk of having my diamonds fall out! I would highly recommend Farsi Jewelers for all couples and will be going back for years to come.

Farsi Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks