Brazos Rose Photography Reviews

Brazos Rose Photography 5
  • Miranda

Miranda Shelton · Married on 12/08/2018

Beyond Amazing

Emilye was such an amazing photographer! She is so personable and takes her time to find the perfect angle to make a stunning picture. Her editing skills are phenomenal and make the colors in her pictures so rich. I cannot recommend her enough! She captured my engagement photos and wedding photos in a way that I could’ve only dreamed of.

Brazos Rose Photography 6
    Brazos Rose Photography 7
    Brazos Rose Photography 8
    Sent on 02/26/2019

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda! I truly was blessed to get to capture your and Grant's special day!! Much love!! :)

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply Amazing!

I could not have imagined a more perfect photographer! Emilye showed up and started taking pictures of all the accessories as I was trying to finish getting everything ready. She helped me get into my dress since my bridesmaid were still getting ready. We were almost an hour late starting. She got the most amazing picture of my husband facing away from me as I'm walking down. I cried at soon as I saw it!
    I dont remember even seeing her during the ceremony but she got some great shots. I can not wait to see the rest of my pictures!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the heart felt review Lauren! We loved every second of yall's wedding and getting to meet everyone!! I wish you both the very best!!
  • Kevin

Kevin Jagggers · Married on 10/20/2018

Very professional at what she does and gets the best pictures

She did the best pictures on my wife and I special day thank you so much

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kevin! Your wedding day was gorgeous and I'm so glad I got to be there ans document it for you!!

Glenda Allison · Married on 10/20/2018

Emilye was the photographer for my daughter Allison’s wedding.

Emilye was on time and professional she was creative and used several of the props at the venue to create beautiful and life long memories. Love her.

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Glenda! I know we really enjoyed being there with you and your family on that special day!!
  • LeAnna

Leanna Bledsoe · Married on 10/13/2018

A Hidden Gem

Emilye with Brazos Rose is a gem to work with. With a down pour of rain on our wedding day and limited light, she was able to provide amazing quality photos even with unfavorable circumstances. She is patient and has an amazing eye for details. She is fun and is able to put you right at ease. My family has now found their photographer to document all of our events in our life.

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much for the amazing review Leanna! You and your family were the sweetest and I loved working with everyone. Your wedding turned out to be just as amazing as the people in it!!

Mandy · Married on 10/06/2018

Emilye was awesome! She brought a calm to what can be very stressful. She was very easy to work with and great with the kiddos too! She was very fast at getting a sneak peek to me so that I could see a few of the pictures, which were freaking amazing. She really captured our wedding day beautifully. I am so glad that I found you! Thank you and I will recommend you to everyone!

Brazos Rose Photography 9
    Brazos Rose Photography 10
    Brazos Rose Photography 11
    Brazos Rose Photography 12
    Brazos Rose Photography 13
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Mandy! I really enjoyed the whole weekend and getting to meet you and Cory! I wish you both the very very best!!!
  • Carmen

Carmen Del Toro · Married on 09/23/2018

Very Friendly, Affordable and Professional with GREAT results!

We had to change the date at the last minute and she was able and willing to accommodate. It was a huge relief! She was very responsive throughout the entire process from first contact to getting the final pictures. Emilye and her mom became part of our big day! She took over and knew what she wanted and found what she needed. She helped me get in my dress!! Extremely easy to get along with and while I was not stressed, she definitely added laughter!
    Not only was she very fun to be around and professional, she took amazing pictures! I had her for about 4 hours and I got so many quality pictures it has been impossible to choose our favorites! Had a friend look at my pictures and say that she liked mine better than her own wedding pictures, and she paid about twice as much.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Brazos Rose Photography's reply:

Carmen- Thank you so much for the heart felt review. It truly was an honor to capture your wedding memories for you and your husband! We enjoyed the day and meeting everyone so much! I wish you both the best!!

cassandra · Married on 11/04/2017

I couldn’t have picked a better photographer. Emily was amazing and thanks to her my favorite moment of our entire wedding happened. Our first dance was our last dance. just us two no one else lights dimmed and it was just so magical. I recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you for all our wonderful photos!

Brazos Rose Photography 14