Botanical Bliss Reviews

13 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

13 Reviews for Botanical Bliss

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

Hi Chloe,
    Wow wow wow!!!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Ray and I are so deeply grateful for everything you did for us. Flowers were huge and amazing!!!! My bouquet was to die for those peonies were just unbelievable. I Have never seen peonies opened like that before. The Candlelight was also so beautiful and all the rose petals you put around the base of the tree where the guestbook was incredible. Ray And I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and dedication to our special day. Ray and I wish you the very best with your new beautiful family. And Also thank you for recommending Mike he was amazing as well. Thanks again Chloe!!!
    With love,
    Kristen & Ray

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 04/05/2014

Our wedding planner recommended Botanical Bliss for our flowers. I was very impressed with my flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Katy · Married on 10/12/2013

Chloe was absolutely amazing to work with! She did everything perfectly and my centerpieces were gorgeous. I highly recommend using Chloe, you definitely will not regret it because she is amazing!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

Chloe rocks!! My daughter's flowers were beautiful!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Elisa · Married on 10/04/2013

Botanical Bliss far exceeded our expectations. The service, decor, ongoing communication without delay, and support were exemplary. Botanical Bliss will be our number one choice for any future functions or floral arrangement needs for sure!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

After booking our venue, the Jupiter Civic Center, we began stalking the site to gather design ideas. It comes bare bones and we needed all the ideas we could get. At first we thought we would have a complete DIY wedding when it came to decor, but we quickly realized how much work that would entail. I visited the site to meet with a potential caterer and was able to see Chloe's work first hand. I completely fell in love with her designs and knew she would be perfect for our event. I contacted her and began sharing my ideas with her. She was super excited and had lots of suggestions and ideas for us. She was very flexible with us throughout the process, and the numerous changes we made. I was extremely impressed with all of the bouquets. They were stunning! She did a fabulous job on the centerpieces and I had many guests ask to take one. We had numerous compliments on the flowers and could not be more pleased with Chloe's services. I would definitely recommend Botanical Bliss to anyone.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Agata · Married on 06/29/2013

Thank you very much for beautiful flower arrangements and center pieces. There was nothing I would add or change. Just perfect! Fantastic job! Thank you very much.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2013

Chloe from botanical bliss was great to work with! The floral design for the bouquets and centerpieces was such an important part of my wedding that I wanted to make sure it was done by the right person. Chloe far exceeded my expectations. She was able to create beautiful centerpieces and had no problem changing them around a few times to make sure they were perfect. On the day of my wedding, how my flower arrangements were going to look was the last thing on my mind because I had complete trust in Chloe's work.

Sent on 07/01/2013

I first me Chloe with botanical bliss 3 months before my wedding. I had a terrible experience with my previous florist and was desperate. Our first meeting together gave me confidence. She is young and full of creativity. She not only asked me what I wanted but gave suggestions and tips to save us money. I must have changed my mind a dozen times and each time Chloe was accommodating and reassuring. The day of the wedding was beautiful. The centerpieces were perfect. She even helped the coordinator with last minute decor. I would recommend Botanical bliss to any bride!

Sent on 06/12/2013

I can't begin to describe how beautiful my venue was the day of my wedding. Just thinking about it, give me chills. Chloe is an amazing person to work with. I met her through my event coordinator at Rock Star Catering and I couldn't have been happier. I'm one of those brides that didn't really wanted any stress at any point during the wedding and Chloe was exactly what I needed. My venue was on the beach at Jupiter Civic Center and she completely transformed the place. I asked for Shabby Chic and she gave me elegant, beautiful, and down-to-earth Shabby Chic. It was a dream come true. The first time I met with Chloe, she put me at ease. And her vision was to die for. There was nothing that she envisioned that I didn't love. Not only did she decorate the inside of the venue, but she transformed this area next to the venue that I called the "Secret Garden" into this beautiful piece of heaven. My guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful the décor and flowers were. To give you an example of how much I trusted Chloe and how comfortable I felt with her, I never saw the venue until two days before the wedding. I know it sounds crazy, but Chloe knew what I wanted and delivered!!! For someone who can carry out your vision and allow you to be stress free so you can enjoy the event, please go with Botanical Bliss!!!!

Mrs. Englon · Married on 03/09/2013

If you are looking for a wonderful day to remember then I definitely recommend botanical bliss!!!!! I had a wedding in Florida and I was from Los Angeles .. And let me tell you I was really nervous about the whole turnout until I noticed that I was emailed regularly I sent pictures to let them know what I wanted ... And I got everything that I could have imagined!!!!!! Thank you soooo much botanical bliss chole was awesome !!!! Everyone only go with botanical bliss if you want to be happy on your weddig day or any other event lol :) love you guys!!!!!

Eve · Married on 07/14/2012

Chloe and Botanical Bliss were the best. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. Their service was the most easy stress-free part of my entire wedding!! Chloe was so easy to work wih and my bouquet turned out even more beautiful than I could imagine.

I almost didn't have flowers due to budget constraints but Chloe was able to work with me to find a fair and reasonable price.

A+++

Sent on 04/13/2013

Chloe is awesome to work with. She communicated with me constantly and was willing to change details to fit my budget whenever possible. I asked her to add/change details throughout the planning process and she was always willing to offer her advice and ideas. The end result was stunning. My wedding bouquet and bridal bouquets included hydrangeas, ranunculus, roses, and peonies and they were exquisitely arranged. They stayed beautiful for almost 3 days AFTER the wedding, which blew my mind. The centerpieces were similar flowers and were arranged in boxes on some tables and with pearls on others. Even her bud vases were arranged with so much care on the mantles! She gave me flowers for my wedding cake for free, too, and they were gorgeous. My favorite part was the arch she created for me--it was definitely the most expensive part of my florals, but it was soooo worth it. It was woven with my wedding flowers throughout and was so beautiful! I had it moved inside after the ceremony to go behind my sweetheart table and it made for absolutely breathtaking photos.

I highly recommend Chloe!! She can help you figure out what you want, even if you aren't sure :)

Sent on 07/02/2014