Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Bonita Flower Shop

4.3
2 Bonita Flower Shop Reviews

This florist is awesome! They were my favorite vendor for my wedding and I had some pretty great vendors! At first, I thought I would save so much money by DIYing my own flowers, especially after getting a quote from another florist and being blown away by their prices. However! I found Bonita Flower Shop. After my first consultation with them, I was in love. They are the NICEST people, family owned business, and were so patient with me. They knew exactly what I wanted, sent a quote within 24 hours of our meeting, and then followed up with a phone call. Lisa even said "Now, this quote is for the specific flowers you asked for, but we can talk about similar flowers that can be cheaper to help with your budget." I was so appreciative that she offered to take the time and quote other flowers. They set everything up for the wedding and it was glorious! I offered the flowers to guests at the end of the night and they raved about their beauty for the next week! I also have some of them in my house and LOVE looking at them because Bonita did such a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Kaycee, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
3.6

What can you say about florist...anything associated with weddings are over priced. We order (4) bouquets of just baby's breathe with were priced at $45 a piece and than mine was a couple white roses with baby's breathe for $150. The day of the wedding we were told to pick the flowers up by 2 pm, not even at 1:30 the shop calls with an attitude that we were 5 min away.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/5/13, 5 Reviews