Bohemian Road Photography Reviews

Bohemian Road Photography 7
  • maria

maria · Married on 07/07/2019

Gorgeous pictures!

Bohemian Road photography is absolutely amazing! So dreamy! The photographers area so amazingly patient, kind, sweet and the pictures are gorgeous! They are everything we wanted and a lot more! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 20
    Bohemian Road Photography 21

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

The best!

Dara & Brendan were absolutely amazing!!! You cannot go wrong with Bohemian Road Photography. We booked them for both our engagement/Save the Date shoot and for our wedding and are completely in love with our pictures! Dara & Brendan were extremely organized and professional and made the planning process a breeze. They made sure to go over all the details with me and helped with the wedding day timeline as well. Their prices were very reasonable compared to others in the area and they also offer unlimited amount of hours which was nice so I didn't have to worry about our timeline possibly going over. They helped the day go by so smoothly and their pictures are beautiful! Would highly recommend to anybody!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Choice

Dare and Brendan were easily the best choice we made for our wedding. I was an out of town bride coming to Fort Myers for my wedding and they were so accommodating and patient with all my questions, concerns, etc. My husband is a BEAR to get to cooperate for pictures. I don't know HOW but they got him to pose, and stand for pictures for a few hours. They were so kind to all my family and friends. My dad was so blown away with how well they handle themselves and how professional they were. We have received some sneak peak pictures that have absolutely blown us away. We can't wait to see them all. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our most special day.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 22
    Bohemian Road Photography 23
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing Wedding and Engagement Photos

I don’t have enough good words for this fantastic couple! They way exceeded our expectations and they weren’t just photographers on our wedding day, they were our friends! From being way on time, to capturing the smallest of details, to reminding us to slow down and enjoy our day, they were my favorite part of getting married (besides my handsome husband of course!) I highly recommend these outstanding people to anyone needing pictures, especially wedding and engagement pictures! We are so in love with our photos and can’t thank you enoug

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 24
    Bohemian Road Photography 25
    Bohemian Road Photography 26
    Bohemian Road Photography 27
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Beautiful photos that had people talking!

ara and Brendan are the real deal! We got so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. They are both SO talented and work amazing as a team of photographers. Our engagement photo session was fun, easy, and actually very enjoyable. Dara and Brendon walked us through everything, and Dara made it a point to fix hair and such so each picture turned out perfect. We were blown away with our engagement photos! The day of the wedding Dara was with me and Brendon with my husband..which was perfect. They came together at the wedding and took the most beautiful photos. I literally couldn’t of asked for anything more. I HIGHLY recommend Bohemian Road Photography for any occasion.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 40
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful Photos, Great Value, Extremely Accommodating

I searched through pages and pages of Florida photographers looking for both great photos and great value when selecting my wedding photographer. I found that Bohemian Road Photography was my favorite for many reasons. They are very fairly priced, their work is beautiful and they are both so easy to work with. I chatted with Dara from Bohemian Road Photography on the phone prior to signing my contact and she was so helpful. She answered all my questions, had suggestions and was so sweet. I explained to her that I did not want to spend my entire wedding day taking a bunch of staged pictures and she took my vision and ran with it,. The day of the wedding both Dara and Brendan were on site early to catch pre-wedding pictures. They both fit in so well and were so easy to talk to. Dara even went out of her way to help me fix my hair and makeup in-between shots. We spent about a total of 1.5 hours ONLY taking "staged" pictures and the rest were all candid shots. Of the preview shots I've seen so far, the pictures turned out lovely! Beautiful lighting and creative shots. They spent the entire wedding day on site and for the most part didn't even realize they were there (They weren't the obnoxious paparazzi style photographers always in the way). Easy to work with! Great value! Beautiful pictures - check out their social media for more and if you're getting married in FL, I highly suggest connecting with them to learn more. They were a special part of our wedding day & I can't wait to see all the photos they captured!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 41

Melanie · Married on 01/06/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding

Dara and Brendan were the most amazing photographers! They were incredibly professional and helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly! They helped me from getting stressed out too! They took pictures of all the posses I wanted and got so many amazing candids of my family and friends! They helped to capture the amazement of our perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing photographers who are talented beyond what words can express!

Dara & Brenden are so talented at what they do! During our engagement shoot as well as our wedding they were able to make us feel so comfortable, as if we have known them forever. I am beyond thankful that we were able to book them to capture our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 51
    Bohemian Road Photography 52
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/22/2018

The best photographers you’ll find

Dara and Brendan are hands down the best photographers we could have ever imagined. Our engagement photos were absolute perfection, they worked so hard to make sure every little detail was right. They’re style is so magical, it was exactly what we were looking for. On our wedding day, they got every shot imaginable and were so patient with our massive bridal party and all the stresses that accompanied it. My husband worked with Brendan during getting ready photos and I worked with Dara, and they were both so wonderful and patient and meticulous (even during my bridal panic moments). We can’t wait to see how our wedding photos turned out, and we will absolutely be using them for every future photography need!
    Thank you both so much for everything!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Bohemian Road Photography 57
    Bohemian Road Photography 58

Brandi · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect December Wedding

Brendan & Dara are absolutely amazing. Their work is beautiful and they captured our day just perfectly.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Bohemian Road Photography 59
    Bohemian Road Photography 60
    Bohemian Road Photography 61

Cicely · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Beautiful!

First of all, this amazing and beautiful couple! They did our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. The photos came out amazing! They got all the important moments and then some. They're both so sweet and funny and they know how to deal with a tough crowd.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/14/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Dara and Brendon. I am so thankful that I booked them. First off, the engagement pictures were breathtaking. They captured everything and my save the date came out beautiful. For the wedding, they were rockstars! To be honest, I was so stressed and overwhelmed that I did not even have a layout of who I wanted to take pics with and what poses I wanted. They just made it happen. They were on time and ready and that was so important to me. They were flexible with me. They captured each bridesmaid which I am so thankful for because I can gift it to them. Overall I look forward working with them for my one-year anniversary pic and many more.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Brendan and Dara were so easy to work with from the beginning! Not only were our engagement shots beautiful, but our wedding pictures were breathtaking! They made every pose fun and very intimate. Thank you for providing such a wonderful experience! I highly recommend this amazing couple to take anyone's pictures!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Bohemian Road Photography 62
    Bohemian Road Photography 63

Carrie · Married on 06/12/2018

We hired Dara and Brendan to take our wedding photos and are so pleased! They were professional, super fun to work with and very prompt! They stayed all night and took so many great pictures! They had the photos to us within a month of our wedding date and they look amazing! The minute we hired them, Dara sent me her personal cell number and was quick to answer any and all questions I had. These guys rock! The thing that sets these two apart from other companies is how they make each picture look so natural and un-staged.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Ariana · Married on 06/05/2018

Dara and Brendan were absolutely amazing! They made our elopement a dream come true. They have been so accommodating from the moment we met them. We changed our wedding date and plans at least five times, and they were so flexible about everything. Once we decided that we wanted to skip the big wedding and elope to North Carolina, Dara and Brendan didn't even think twice about flying to another state with their toddler (who was an absolute dream baby and calmly slept in Dara's arms the entire time). They made everything feel so natural, neither of us really like being behind the camera and they truly made it easy for us! They even hiked up a mountain with us and took photos until the sun went down. We loved working with them and can't wait for them to shoot our reception!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Bohemian Road Photography 64
    Bohemian Road Photography 65
    Bohemian Road Photography 66

Sabrina · Married on 05/17/2018

Dara and Brendan exceeded everything we could have imagined for our big day! It was a pleasure having them at our wedding and capturing the most important day of our lives! I would book them time and time again! Even through the stress of getting everything ready, they worked with me and made sure everything was taken care of!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

I am at a loss of where to begin with these 2. Everything was outstanding, from the engagement shoot until the wedding. They are extremely responsive and I could not have imagined a better team to shoot our special day. If you are looking for high quality gorgeous photos for your wedding, look no further!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/27/2018

Dara and Brendan were absolutely amazing! They did a wonderful job capturing our wedding and we loved reliving the day with our stunning photographs.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Bohemian Road Photography 67

Nigel · Married on 03/31/2018

Bohemian Road Photography were an absolute pleasure to have as part of our special day! Their artistry and unique style is actually what first caught my attention. They provided us with both photos and video for our wedding, and also did an engagement photography session with us. They are very professional but very down-to-earth people, and we honestly had a great time with them every session we did together. Their quality of work is phenomenal. Their value is without comparison, quite frankly, I felt that they could easily charge more for the quality of work they do. They made communication and coordination very easy between us, and they were even very accepting of our less-than-perfect punctuality on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Bohemian Road Photography to any couple looking for quality photography for their wedding!

* Please note: I had to reduce the quality of the images for this review because weddingwire only has a 10 mb limit!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Bohemian Road Photography 68
    Bohemian Road Photography 69
    Bohemian Road Photography 70
    Bohemian Road Photography 71

Mel · Married on 03/24/2018

Dara and Brendan are absolutely amazing photographers. They are so talented, which is proven through the beautiful pictures they take. They made everyone feel so comfortable, and took so many photos for us. They are so in sync with one another that everything seems so seamless. The photographs they take are absolutely stunning. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They are also extremely reasonable in terms of price. With their photos and their price packages, you really cannot go wrong. Beautiful photos and amazing people!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Tatiana · Married on 03/11/2018

I had the pleasure of having Dara and Brendan photograph my March wedding. They made the whole process leading up to the wedding so easy. On the day of the wedding, I was a ball of nerves and Dara reassured me that everything was okay. She even helped button up my dress! Everything flowed so easy with taking photos. I'm so glad I had Dara and Brendan for my wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

We were very pleased with our engagement photos and can not wait to see what they do with our wedding photos . They are very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend them in the future.

We just had our wedding yesterday and Brendan and Dara were amazing to work with. They pay attention to catch those little moments. They are very flexible and listen to your requests. I can't wait to see the results

Sent on 11/04/2017

Taylor · Married on 01/27/2018

Dara and Brendan with Bohemian Road Photography are absolutely amazing. From the moment we met them, we knew they were the perfect fit for us. They are incredible to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results. Their work is amazing and I cried happy tears getting to see the photos they captured for us on our wedding day. They were able to capture such special moments on that day and I'm so thankful that. I highly recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Candace · Married on 11/04/2017

First - I need to recognize their amazing personalities and professionalism!
    Second - Their quality of work is fantastic. They give you downloading rights to all of your pictures, and don't try to con you out of money. I'm sorry most vendors do that when they hear the word "wedding". So we were super excited when we found out Bohemian Road Photography doesn't.

We decided to use them for photography and videography. The pictures are not overly photoshoped and they helped us to feel natural in our posing.

They go above and beyond and truly care about each couple. For example, I was ill during the wedding and needed some "relax time" away from people (for two hours, yes I was throwing up). They felt so bad they offered us a free mini shoot so we could have even more beautiful pictures of us as a couple. Which btw, was never expected or asked for by us. We haven't needed the shoot because we love all of the pictures we have, and don't feel the need to shoot more.

Sent on 12/18/2017