Bohemian Road Photography Reviews

63 Reviews for Bohemian Road Photography

• Gianna

Gianna P. · Married on 03/27/2021

Just amazing

We both felt so comfortable with Dara and Brendan. They are truly amazing and worm so well together and really know what they’re doing!

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay H. · Married on 03/20/2021

Lindsay and Ed

We loved having Dara and Brendan take our photos! They were so calming and made us feel completely comfortable. We got our photo preview within 2 weeks and we are in love with our pictures so far! I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Brynn

Brynn S. · Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing Husband/Wife Duo

This husband and wife duo was an absolute blessing to work with. They kept us right in line and helped the day go exactly to plan. We couldn’t have done it without their flexibility and accommodations. 10/10 would recommend them for your big day. These are only some previews photos but we have no doubt that the entire album will be absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 12/12/2020

The best of the best

Words can not even describe how amazing this dynamic duo did on our wedding!! I am so glad we picked them to do our wedding and I will be telling EVERYONE about them!!! Wedding pictures are one of the most important things for keeping memories and I have no doubts that our memories will look beautiful!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Power couple that takes the most amazing photos!

I had found Bohemian Road right after we got engaged through social media but then again through wedding wire and our venue. SO HAPPY we booked them because Dara and Brendan are the best! I don't even have words for how beautiful our photos have turned out but working with them made our day. They are so sweet and make you feel comfortable in every moment. They are the loving power couple you hope to be when you get married and we can't wait to see them for all of the other big moments of our lives!!! Can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Laura

Laura M. · Married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful pictures

Dara and Brendan captured our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful!!! First, they were extremely helpful and kind when I had to completely re-plan my wedding due to Covid. They know a lot of vendors and recommended a few when I did not know where to start. On my wedding day, Dara came to my hotel room to take pictures of me getting ready and Brendan went to my husband's AirBnB. Both were early and so so friendly! They helped my husband and I know how to pose for our portraits after the ceremony and the pictures were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Bohemian Road!!!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2020

LOVE our photos!

Dara and Brendan are the best! My friend has used them several times and I loved her photos so much that I was like "I HAVE to have them do my wedding!" I think they were the first vendor (besides venue) that i booked because good wedding photos were one of the most important aspects for me. A good photographer is important because you will never get an opportunity to capture those moments again. They made us feel so comfortable! it is so convenient that they both work together as one was able to come into the brides suite and one into the groom's suite. They work so well together. I already recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and know Ill use them again in the future! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie F. · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely awesome!!

Dara & Brendan are such a great team! They came highly recommended by a friend and we just loved working with them! They think of all the little details and captured every moment perfectly! It was so nice to have them through out such a busy day!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 02/15/2020

Hire Bohemian Road Photography!

Working with Dara and Brendan was a complete treat! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they were reliable, professional and so easy to work with! Our pictures came out AMAZING. I can’t even believe how beautiful everything turned out to be. They answered all my questions and made us feel at ease when taking pictures. The day of the wedding, Dara and Brendan stayed ALL day! Within two weeks I got some sneak peeks of our photos and I am just so happy we decided to work with them! If you hire Bohemian Road Photography you will be beyond pleased! Thank you so much Dara and Brendan!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy S. · Married on 01/24/2020

Best investment!

Dara and Brandon deserve 10000 stars! They Seriously captured so many incredible moments that I never imagined a photo could capture! They were so amazing to work with and I couldn’t have picked a better team for my wedding! Don’t look any further they truly are the best out there and highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Rebecca Y. · Married on 01/11/2020

Thank you!!

If you want someone to not only capture your wedding but also exceed all expectations while doing it, Bohemian Road Photography is the right choice!! I can’t thank Dara & Brendan enough for going above and beyond- their professionalism made us feel comfortable and confident the entire day.

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren L. · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing work!

Brendan and Dara are awesome and so accommodating! Their prices are amazing and their photos are even better!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • O

Oktavia · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographers EVER

Dara and Brendan were awesome! We met them almost a year ago to do our engagement pictures. Through out the time of our engagement, I felt comfortable to text Dara regarding photos but also for wedding vendor recommendations. We were nervous to have our engagement photos because we had never had professional photographs taken of us. Dara and Brendan made us feel comfortable and confident. After those pictures turned out amazing, we asked them to also photograph our welcome party and wedding. I cannot express how happy we are that we made that choice. They understood our wants and our needs for the day. I will be honest, we were not the best picture participants but glad Brendan and Dara encouraged us! The pictures turned out amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beyond amazing!

We don’t even know where to begin because everything about our experience with Dara and Brenden was amazing. They are so amazing at making you feel comfortable. They were so polite and great at listening to our vision and what we wanted. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. From the very beginning at our engagement session we knew they would be one of our favorite vendors. Not only do they take amazing pictures they take the time to really get to know you. Thanks for being the most amazing photographers we could have asked for and for being such genuinely nice people. We will miss you guys!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Anna

Anna R. · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful photographers!

Dara and Brenden were so fantastic! They were very easy to communicate and coordinate with from day one. On the day of the wedding they were so patient, kind, and efficient. It's a bit of a whirlwind day but I never felt rushed by them and they were very reassuring all day. Our photos came out PERFECTLY! It was more than we ever could have dreamed of. What an amazing couple! I would recommend them over and over again. Thank you for capturing our day!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • maria

Maria · Married on 07/07/2019

Gorgeous pictures!

Bohemian Road photography is absolutely amazing! So dreamy! The photographers area so amazingly patient, kind, sweet and the pictures are gorgeous! They are everything we wanted and a lot more! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

The best!

Dara & Brendan were absolutely amazing!!! You cannot go wrong with Bohemian Road Photography. We booked them for both our engagement/Save the Date shoot and for our wedding and are completely in love with our pictures! Dara & Brendan were extremely organized and professional and made the planning process a breeze. They made sure to go over all the details with me and helped with the wedding day timeline as well. Their prices were very reasonable compared to others in the area and they also offer unlimited amount of hours which was nice so I didn't have to worry about our timeline possibly going over. They helped the day go by so smoothly and their pictures are beautiful! Would highly recommend to anybody!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Choice

Dare and Brendan were easily the best choice we made for our wedding. I was an out of town bride coming to Fort Myers for my wedding and they were so accommodating and patient with all my questions, concerns, etc. My husband is a BEAR to get to cooperate for pictures. I don't know HOW but they got him to pose, and stand for pictures for a few hours. They were so kind to all my family and friends. My dad was so blown away with how well they handle themselves and how professional they were. We have received some sneak peak pictures that have absolutely blown us away. We can't wait to see them all. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our most special day.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing Wedding and Engagement Photos

I don’t have enough good words for this fantastic couple! They way exceeded our expectations and they weren’t just photographers on our wedding day, they were our friends! From being way on time, to capturing the smallest of details, to reminding us to slow down and enjoy our day, they were my favorite part of getting married (besides my handsome husband of course!) I highly recommend these outstanding people to anyone needing pictures, especially wedding and engagement pictures! We are so in love with our photos and can’t thank you enoug

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 02/16/2019

Did it all!

Absolutely amazing. They went well above their duties as photographers on our wedding day to ensure everything went well. They communicated between bride and groom for first look, gathered parents and friends for photos, essentially acted as photographers and wedding coordinators. Our photos turned out so beautiful and perfect. We would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Beautiful photos that had people talking!

ara and Brendan are the real deal! We got so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. They are both SO talented and work amazing as a team of photographers. Our engagement photo session was fun, easy, and actually very enjoyable. Dara and Brendon walked us through everything, and Dara made it a point to fix hair and such so each picture turned out perfect. We were blown away with our engagement photos! The day of the wedding Dara was with me and Brendon with my husband..which was perfect. They came together at the wedding and took the most beautiful photos. I literally couldn’t of asked for anything more. I HIGHLY recommend Bohemian Road Photography for any occasion.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful Photos, Great Value, Extremely Accommodating

I searched through pages and pages of Florida photographers looking for both great photos and great value when selecting my wedding photographer. I found that Bohemian Road Photography was my favorite for many reasons. They are very fairly priced, their work is beautiful and they are both so easy to work with. I chatted with Dara from Bohemian Road Photography on the phone prior to signing my contact and she was so helpful. She answered all my questions, had suggestions and was so sweet. I explained to her that I did not want to spend my entire wedding day taking a bunch of staged pictures and she took my vision and ran with it,. The day of the wedding both Dara and Brendan were on site early to catch pre-wedding pictures. They both fit in so well and were so easy to talk to. Dara even went out of her way to help me fix my hair and makeup in-between shots. We spent about a total of 1.5 hours ONLY taking "staged" pictures and the rest were all candid shots. Of the preview shots I've seen so far, the pictures turned out lovely! Beautiful lighting and creative shots. They spent the entire wedding day on site and for the most part didn't even realize they were there (They weren't the obnoxious paparazzi style photographers always in the way). Easy to work with! Great value! Beautiful pictures - check out their social media for more and if you're getting married in FL, I highly suggest connecting with them to learn more. They were a special part of our wedding day & I can't wait to see all the photos they captured!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Melanie · Married on 01/06/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding

Dara and Brendan were the most amazing photographers! They were incredibly professional and helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly! They helped me from getting stressed out too! They took pictures of all the posses I wanted and got so many amazing candids of my family and friends! They helped to capture the amazement of our perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing photographers who are talented beyond what words can express!

Dara & Brenden are so talented at what they do! During our engagement shoot as well as our wedding they were able to make us feel so comfortable, as if we have known them forever. I am beyond thankful that we were able to book them to capture our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/22/2018

The best photographers you’ll find

Dara and Brendan are hands down the best photographers we could have ever imagined. Our engagement photos were absolute perfection, they worked so hard to make sure every little detail was right. They’re style is so magical, it was exactly what we were looking for. On our wedding day, they got every shot imaginable and were so patient with our massive bridal party and all the stresses that accompanied it. My husband worked with Brendan during getting ready photos and I worked with Dara, and they were both so wonderful and patient and meticulous (even during my bridal panic moments). We can’t wait to see how our wedding photos turned out, and we will absolutely be using them for every future photography need!
    Thank you both so much for everything!!

Sent on 12/26/2018