Bliss Weddings - Rev. Shannon Hajek Reviews

69 | Brunswick, OH

69 Reviews for Bliss Weddings - Rev. Shannon Hajek

• Candice

Candice · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Shannon was easy to work with, responsive to e-mails, and together we put together a personal ceremony that all of my guests enjoyed. She is very professional, and articulate, which made our ceremony perfect. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to another wedding couple.

• User2903170 ·

Shannon was amazing. She was organized, she was professional, and she took care of every detail of the ceremony, including setting up for our wine ceremony. She was flexible when it came to what we wanted in our ceremony, she drove quite a ways to be our officiant, and she was so kind and relaxed the whole time. Everyone in the bridal party was talking about how great she was! I couldn't have asked for better!

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Shannon was very helpful throughout the planning process. She was good about responding promptly to our questions and requests. You don't think about it in the moment, but it was great to have someone with patience and experience to help us during the rehearsal by providing clear and concise instruction for the wedding party and family. We were very pleased with the way she delivered our ceremony and would be happy to recommend her.

Rebekah · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing and professional! We wanted a non religious personalized ceremony and she provided just that. She gives you several examples to chose from or you can create your own script. She even sent me how with instructions on how to change my last name after the ceremony. When we booked her, she was pregnant and actually due soon after my wedding date. She made sure that she had a backup available in case the baby came early. She actually ended up giving birth 10 days before my ceremony and did our wedding herself. I would have been fine with her arranged backup, but I'm glad she officiated our wedding. She's very kind and I was honored to have her as part of my wedding! We received compliments on how well she did.

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Shannon was so great to work with! She is so warm and friendly, we knew after we met her that we wanted to work with her. She was organized and got all of our details ahead of time. She provided us with sample scripts and allowed us to put together our own custom script. Shannon ended up having her baby ahead of schedule and sent Krista to our rehearsal and wedding and Krista was just as warm and wonderful! We were very happy with her and our ceremony was wonderful!

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Shannon did a phenomenal job! We researched several officiants and are very happy with our choice of Shannon. She was extremely organized and very thorough. She was very responsive to emails. In addition, she made the day stress free with her calm and professional demeanor. She was very articulate. She even provided us with a folder for information on how to change your name afterwards which took away any added questions. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her over and over again! Thank you Shannon for a perfect ceremony!

K · Married on 07/02/2016

Although Shannon was not available for our wedding date, her associate, Krista was a wonderful Officiant. Shannon and Krista helped guide us with our vows, and made an intimidating task, less scary and pretty easy. The ceremony was perfect and they were great to work with. I highly recommend Bliss Weddings.

Shannon was beyond wonderful! She was able to take care of every worry prior to our ceremony. We had missed our rehearsal and she completed one within the minutes we had prior, we also lost our best man who had to go to the hospital, and she dealt with fixing that, she is extremely professional under any circumstances. Our ceremony was beautiful, we have gotten nonstop compliments, she helped us interrogate our own vows and partake in the rose ceremony. She is so sweet and will offer assistance even after the wedding to help with marriage certificates ect. I recommend her to everyone!

Very sweet, very professional!

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Shannon was wonderful to work with and has a very calm demeanor...which was needed! She promptly answered all of our questions. Highly recommend!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

Shannon was hands-down the full package. She is professional, classy, fun, calm, and knowledgeable. Shannon helped us build our ceremony from scratch and make it unique. She met with us more than once before the wedding and always answered emails efficiently. When planning the ceremony, she left no detail untouched and made helpful suggestions for making it run efficiently and smoothly - many of the details she helped us with, we would have never thought of! She ran our rehearsal and never skipped a beat. Even considering our ceremony was outside and not your typical walk-down-the-aisle set up, she executed rehearsal like she had done weddings there a hundred times before. She did this while also involving my husband and I in the process to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. At the rehearsal, Shannon presented me with a folder full of understandable step by step directions for changing my last name (if I wanted to). The special thing about Shannon is her presence - our photographer recommended her because of it, and my mom commented about the same thing afterward - she is the essence of peace and calm. She will make even the most stressed of brides (and grooms) feel peaceful and confident when near her. I always felt like I was in good hands, and if there is ever a moment when you must feel that way, it is during the moment you marry the love of your life. I worried about finding an officiant - how can you just randomly pick a person you've never met to perform the most important event in your life so far? If you are in the same position as we were, Shannon is the one for you. She is truly a master of her craft.

Chelsea · Married on 09/04/2015

I cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Shannon and her services! She initially sat down with us before we booked with her to discuss our needs and what we wanted for our ceremony. We had an vauge idea of what we wanted, and she provided us with several different scripts and suggestions so that we could tailor the ceremony to how we wanted it. She was always very punctual and timely when getting back to us if we had questions.

For our rehearsal (which is optional; and I would highly recommend as it made the actual day go very smoothly), she was there early and had numerous suggestions on how to make the ceremony go smoothly. The rehearsal was relatively quick (about 30 minutes) and very efficient. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony went absolutely beautifully! She arrived early and got everyone situated and in line before the ceremony started. Her conduction of the ceremony was flawless and I received so many compliments after the wedding about how beautiful a ceremony it was.

Also, for those girls who are interested in changing their name, Shannon provided me with paperwork about the different steps and forms needed to change your name. I found this extremely helpful and it saved me a ton of time! In all, I would highly recommend Shannon. She is a beautiful person and did a wonderful job.

Natalie · Married on 05/09/2015

I happened to have a very difficult grandmother--she refused to let me have my wedding officiated by my cousin because he was an atheist, and I simply didn't want to fight with her on that point. I reached out to Shannon, and from day 1 she was one of the most professional people I have ever met. I was very adamant on writing the ceremony myself, and she was totally fine with it--she even sent my some sample scripts to help out with the order, and I changed them to my liking. She also provided me with a folder at the rehearsal which explained the name-changing process. What impressed me even further was that the explanation was gender-neutral and allowed for the possibility of, say, a man taking his wife's last name, etc. I specifically did not get married in the church that I grew up in because of the sexist undertones in the marriage ceremony, so this was refreshing. And the kicker? My difficult grandmother said that Shannon did a really great job, and she was impressed! How about that!

Jen · Married on 08/31/2014

Shannon was wonderful to work with and performed a beautiful ceremony!!! We had a ton of compliments on our ceremony and how wonderful you were. Thank you!!

David · Married on 01/04/2014

We couldn't have asked any more of Shannon than she already freely gave. The most pleasant and responsive person anyone could hope for in an officiant, especially someone who's position is so vital to a wedding ceremony. I would love to say I would use her again. But she got it right the first time, there won't be another. Thank you so much Shannon for everything you did to make me and Yvette's day amazing!

Went the extra mile to make sure we were happy & that our wedding went off without a hitch.

Emily · Married on 11/16/2013

Shannon was the best! Communication was so easy, she walked me through everything. She was on time, organized, and kept me calm. She was prepared and made me feel like we were old friends! Love her!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2013

Shannon was so great!! She completely embraced the ceremony that I wanted, and gave me some suggestions to make it even better!! I loved working with her!!

Shannon was a wonderful officiant. She was very organized, on time, professional and was just an absolute pleasure to work with. I actually received compliments from my family and friends on what a wonderful job she had done. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• I

Isabel · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev. Shannon from Bliss Weddings officiated our October 12, 2013 wedding and we could not be happier. I met Shannon at a Cleveland Bridal show and instantly felt comfortable and confident in her abilities, she has a great, youthful energy. We talked over email and she was very accommodating, helping us meet our budget, make our ceremony unique and special to us, and offering her suggestions when necessary. Shannon responded to every email promptly, I could always get a hold of her, which is an extremely comforting feeling when planning a wedding.
    Shannon was there for our rehearsal (well worth the extra cost) the day before our wedding and my husband and I were so happy with what she had put together. Shannon was SO organized and prepared, writing everything down, working with our large (20 person) bridal party, and even had a packet of everything we needed to do after the wedding for name change etc.
    Our wedding day went perfectly, Shannon is professional and very good at what she does. She even came to the bridal suite to check on me just before the ceremony. Everything went just as we practiced and it was the most beautiful day ever. I could not stress enough how overly satisfied we were with Rev. Shannon and Bliss Weddings, I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Shannon did a wonderful job officiating our wedding ceremony. We had a mixed religion ceremony that we created ourselves, with Shannon's help. She provided a lot of guidance and comfort throughout the entire process and was extremely professional and responsive every step of the way. The wedding officiant is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and we were extremely thankful to have Shannon!

Heather · Married on 10/05/2013

Shannon was absolutely fantastic! She was such a calming presence throughout the experience and I am so grateful we found her.

James · Married on 09/28/2013

Shannon did an amazing job of running our wedding for us. She acted as both an officiant and a wedding coordinator. She was very helpful in explaining things to us and was very patient with us and our family. We would highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Shannon was extremely flexible and always available during the planning of our wedding. I planned the wedding from Las Vegas and she was very prompt in responding to emails and/or phone calls. When our wedding day arrived, it was raining and we planned to have an outdoor ceremony. Unfortunately, we moved our ceremony to a covered ceremony. It turned out beautifully and with Shannon's flexibility and experience nobody ever knew that it was put together last minute. We are extremely thankful that we found her and had someone who puts her clients first, marry us. I would highly recommend her!