Happily Ever After

Canton, OH View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$100 Typical Price

Greetings! My name is Rev. Lynn and I am a wedding officiant in Canton, Ohio. I officiate marriage ceremonies for ALL couples and I proudly serve the LGBT community. If you have not yet chosen a minister to officiate your wedding ceremony, it would be an honor if you would consider my services.

I perform wedding ceremonies two different ways. One way is that I perform ceremonies in my home for couples that just want something small, private, and/or inexpensive. My fee to come to me is $150, seven days a week, all hours. I have the wedding arch set up in my home so even though my couples are coming to me they still get married under the arch and it makes a really pretty picture.

The other way I perform ceremonies is to travel to any location my couples choose for ceremony such as the reception hall, a park, their home, etc. My fee to travel many locations in Stark County is $150 seven days a week, all hours. Outlying areas of Stark County will be higher. My fee to travel outside of Stark County starts at $200 but that can go up depending on the distance I travel. Please contact me for my exact fee. I proudly serve northeast Ohio including Canton, Akron, Cleveland, and surrounding areas.

*** If you would only like your paperwork signed, with no ceremony or exchange of vows/rings, ask about the Sign and Drive $100 Special!!!!!

Fees are payable day of ceremony. There is nothing due upfront, no down payment, etc.

Witnesses are not required in the State of Ohio. So, ceremony may consist of bride and groom only if desired.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule, please do not hesitate to contact me. It would be an honor and a privilege to officiate your ceremony

Many Blessings,

Rev. Lynn

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$100

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

OH

What languages do you speak?

English

Jessica L. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Sign & Drive

My now husband and I had plans to get married - but with the pandemic going on they quickly got cancelled. Thankfully, we were put into contact with Rev. Lynn who I was told had a unique way to still proceed with marriages with social distancing in mind. I reached out to Lynn and we quickly set a date - literally the next day! Lynn answered all our questions/concerns the day prior to our wedding day! The process was so easy and convinent and was perfect for us. I would highly recommend Rev. Lynn to everyone as she made the process so easy and is extremly nice and personable! We are so thankful we that we were able to still get married with everything going on in the world!

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you SO much, sweetheart for this wonderful review!!! I had the absolute best time with you two! Sometimes, I think couples are worried that only having paperwork signed, with no ceremony, could not possibly be a joyful, meaningful experience. But with your kind words, they will learn that a Sign and Drive is still memorable and magical. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. I am so happy that we are now forever friends.
  • Arizona
    Arizona S. Married on 04/07/2022

Our Perfect Day

Absolutely outstanding! Last minute we decided to tie the knot and she responded and made it happen THREE HOURS later! It was a beautiful ceremony with so much love and laughter. Completed the day for my HUSBAND and I!

Happily Ever After's reply:

What a wonderful surprise to see your beautiful review! Your kind words mean the world to me ❤️ I had the absolute BEST time with you two, and your friends! What a joyous day! I feel so blessed to be Facebook friends with you now so that we can stay connected. I wish you both the best of everything! ❤️
    Matthew P. Married on 03/26/2022

More then satisfied

She was amazing. Service was phenomenal and she keeps in contact with you all the way up to the date and even then on day was very amazing and professional. I would recommend to anyone.

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! It means the world to me! I will never forget my time at the Castle with you two ❤️ If you have a couple pictures to share, I’d love to see them! Enjoy life together! I wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, good health, and prosperity!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The Inn at Honey Run The Inn at Honey Run Hotel Weddings

Reverend Lynn does such an incredible job of connecting with the couple and putting the focus on their vows and commitment to one another. All of our couples at The Inn at Honey Run have loved her! We look forward to having her return.

938 Netherwood Ave. NW Canton, 44708

Seven days a week, all hours.
Location of (Happily Ever After)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding