Happily Ever After Reviews

51 | Canton, OH

51 Reviews for Happily Ever After

Jessica Lawver 路 Getting married on 07/03/2022

Sign & Drive

My now husband and I had plans to get married - but with the pandemic going on they quickly got cancelled. Thankfully, we were put into contact with Rev. Lynn who I was told had a unique way to still proceed with marriages with social distancing in mind. I reached out to Lynn and we quickly set a date - literally the next day! Lynn answered all our questions/concerns the day prior to our wedding day! The process was so easy and convinent and was perfect for us. I would highly recommend Rev. Lynn to everyone as she made the process so easy and is extremly nice and personable! We are so thankful we that we were able to still get married with everything going on in the world!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you SO much, sweetheart for this wonderful review!!! I had the absolute best time with you two! Sometimes, I think couples are worried that only having paperwork signed, with no ceremony, could not possibly be a joyful, meaningful experience. But with your kind words, they will learn that a Sign and Drive is still memorable and magical. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. I am so happy that we are now forever friends.

Roy N Carmen Armentrout 路 Married on 07/24/2020

Would recommend her for anyone I know who鈥檚 getting married!

Rev, Lynn was a blessing to have marry us ,had to cancel our Big September wedding due to covid, but finding her was well worth it! Had a small porch ceremony & she even laughed about the song I walked down to : (waiting on a woman ) Brad Paisley 馃榾. She made us feel very comfortable and easy going , thanks again 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 08/01/2020

Happily Ever After's reply:

What a wonderful way to wake up this morning....Reading your beautiful review! Thank you so much for your kind, sweet words. I had the absolute best time with you two, and your entire family was so kind to me. Promise me if you ever get a Facebook, you friend request me!!!! Lol I love you both! xoxoxo PS Thank you for including the beautiful pictures with your review!

Kendra R 路 Married on 05/05/2020

Couldn't be more pleased!

Rev. Lynn was wonderful - she was extremely understanding, flexible, helpful, kind, and supportive! I couldn't be more happy with our sign and drive experience. Even without a cermony, Rev. Lynn made a personal connection with the both of us and shared her love and excitement with us on our special day. She made it a very easy and happy experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Lynn!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful words!!! I fell in love with you two immediately! Now, not only will your anniversary be a celebration every year, it will be a Fiesta!!!!! Stay in touch my loves....Even if only by exchanging Christmas cards every year. Love in bunches, Rev. Lynn
  • F

Fikisha Napier 路 Married on 04/24/2020

Fikisha/Ron

Rev. Lynn is extremely nice and very professional!!
    Great communication skills!!! Very personable!!! She is also flexible!!! We had a awesome experience!!! We highly recommend her!!! You will have a awesome experience as well!! 馃槉鉂わ笍

Sent on 04/24/2020

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so so very much for this beautiful review! I had the absolute best time with you two! You are a darling couple! I cannot wait to put your picture up on my website! I wish you both the best of everything! God bless! Sending virtual hugs!
  • Deb

Deb Voitko 路 Married on 04/10/2020

Professional, convenient, caring

We are so blessed to have found you Rev. Lynn!
    Our day was perfect. 鉂わ笍 You will forever hold a special place in our hearts. We highly recommend sign and drive for couples.
    Pete & Deb Voitko

Sent on 04/14/2020

Happily Ever After's reply:

What a wonderful way to wake up this morning....Reading your beautiful words in your review. Thank you so much! The love you two lovebirds share is undeniable! I truly believe you were married the way you were supposed to and that God was all around us, blessing your union, on that Good Friday. I love you both!
  • Michael

Michael 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Phenomenal Person!

We LOVE Rev. Lynn! She made our wedding day and ceremony so special, and we have received countless compliments on her job well done. Rev. Lynn took the time to meet with us at her home weeks before the ceremony to get to know us, go over details, and take care of any questions or anxieties we had. The ceremony went off without a hitch. She is professional, experienced, organized, and a genuinely loving person. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review. Your kind words warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes. I love you both! My only regret is not being able to give you both full-size candy bars when you came to visit lol But I didn鈥檛 have my trick-or-treat candy yet. Happy Halloween! xoxoxo

Charlotte Summerfield 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful.

Very lovely lady, very professional, exactly what I wanted. Would recommend for anybody! 馃槉

Sent on 08/31/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

What a wonderful surprise to check my email and find a notification that I received your beautiful review! You have no idea how much I needed to read that today. Thank you so so much! I am so happy we are now forever friends. Xoxoxo

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/18/2019

Small ceremony

Rev Lynn was fabulous! We had a small ceremony on short notice, but she did amazing was better than I could have expected!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much for taking time to write this sweet review. I had the best time with everyone! Your vows to the children were absolutely beautiful! Now to find Mom a husband! Lol

Rebecca 路 Married on 06/15/2019

The Perfect Choice

Reverend Lynn was nothing short of perfect. She was attentive, responsive, and full of personality. She worked with us on a unique ceremony idea and wrote a beautiful poem to recite. She is an advocate for both non-traditional and traditional couples alike. She obviously loves and adores all her couples. She made us feel like the most special couple, and the look on her face in a photograph of our first kiss enforced the idea that she was our perfect choice.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much for this absolutely beautiful review!!! Your kind words made my heart so happy!!! I was so humbled that you chose me to officiate your marriage ceremony and so honored to be a part of your special day! We are now forever friends...I am so blessed.

Kara 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Rev. Lynn was the perfect choice for our elopement. We wanted a small intimate ceremony and she made our day so special. She was so sweet and professional and just as excited as we were! It was the perfect ceremony on the most beautiful and perfect day.. I highly recommend her for your special day.. Thank you Lynn!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Thank you so much for this beautiful review! I had an absolutely amazing time officiating your marriage ceremony and spending time with you two! I wish you both the best of everything!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martin 路 Married on 05/28/2019

For our day

Rev. Lynn was perfect for what we needed and wanted something small and quick and was perfect with accommodating on us on a short notice. She was so nice and sweet and made the moment special. We thank you so much!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! I wish you both the very best!!!! Stay in touch.

Amanda Slanker 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Quick to reply and so sweet

My husband and I are a queer couple who had a commitment ceremony in 2001 before marriage equality was the rule of the land and before Kris had transitioned. All we needed was the paperwork to make our marriage legal without taking 3 different days off of work to go downtown to make it happen in the courthouse with a judge. Rev. Lynn's sign and drive special was perfect for us. Even though it was quick and simple Lynn made me tear up reminding me that the next kiss would be as a legal couple. She was warm and inviting and wonderful. I think she would be an amazing officiant to work with for a bigger ceremony and highly recommend her. Her responsiveness to messages is quick, clear and professional, she even confirmed with me the day before. Excellent experience, excellent value.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Kris and Amanda, I feel so blessed and so happy to have been the one to make your marriage legal! Thank you for giving me that HUGE honor! I love you both and I hope we stay in touch through the years. XOXOXO

Megan Lemieux 路 Married on 01/17/2019

A Perfect Option!

Rev. Lynn was a pleasure to work with - she was incredibly sweet! She was extremely quick when replying and worked with us on very short notice. Her service was not only affordable, but simple, and yet it still made me tear up. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Awww sweetheart

Tyra 路 Married on 10/06/2018

I usually don鈥檛 leave reviews for anything but I absolutely couldn鈥檛 go without giving Rev. Lynn her more bran deserved credit. First of all, she was so prompt with responses and always, always so detailed and personal at that. I never felt like she was rushing and she was always welcoming of my many questions and ironed out any confusion. The day of my wedding I was so nervous and quite frankly had no idea what to do. She met and spoke with my dad and explained how we would walk, and I met Rev. Lynn for the first time at the alter, and oh my goodness her spirit was nothing short of beautiful. As soon as I stood up there, she took over and allowed for my fianc茅 and I to focus on our ceremony rather than what to do next. My parents couldn鈥檛 stop talking about how great she was. She really felt like family! And to look at pictures of her crying right along with us warmed my heart. I loved everything about her and I truly hope for anyone in search of an officiant that you send Rev. Lynn a message. I have never met anyone in my life who felt like family the first moment we came in contact. Thank you so much Rev. Lynn for making our wedding so beautiful with your amazing spirit and guidance! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 10/08/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my goodness! Sweetheart, your kind, heratfelt words blew me away! Tears in my eyes and my heart is melting. I wish I could express as eloquently as you did how blessed I am to have been a part of your special day. I do not believe in coincidence so I believe God had a hand in giving me the huge honor of officiating your marriage ceremony. I hope your wedding day will not be the last time I see you two. Sending you love and hugs! PS Please tell your family that I say HI!!!!!!

Amber Barto 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Wedding Day Experience

Rev. Lynn made our entire wedding process great, from meeting at her house, to explaining how everything was going to go, to executing day of at the ceremony. She made everything easy and fun! We would recommend her to anyone that would ask. Thank you so much Rev. Lynn, for making our wedding day both stress-free and convenient!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much for this beautiful review. I will always fondly remember your wedding day. And I am so blessed to have you both as forever friends. Being able to keep up with you two on Facebook is such an amazing gift. I love you both!

Bianca 路 Married on 09/08/2018

I don鈥檛 believe words can actually describe Rev. Lynn Bressi鈥檚 energy, angelic presence and the peace she brought to me when I was extremely nervous to walk down the aisle. Rev. Lynn gave my husband and I a beautiful service and everyone at our service was amazed by the way she spoke and the peaceful, yet enthusiastic energy she had. I don鈥檛 believe their is anyone better for the task. In my opinion she is the best I have seen and I am so happy I got the opportunity to have her marry my husband and I.

Thank you so much Rev. Lynn

Bianca

Sent on 09/14/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my goodness! My heart just melted reading your beautiful review! Thank you so much! It was a huge honor to officiate your marriage ceremony. You two are an absolutely adorable couple. You are a beautiful young woman inside and out, you were a beautiful bride and your dress was stunning! I wish you both the best of everything!

madison 路 Married on 08/20/2018

lynn was a joy to have officiate our day! she is such a sweet lady very kind and caring. she was especially amazing with being able to do such a last minute ceremony. she helped make my day so perfect and stress free! i absolutely loved her happy spirit and high energy. she is an amazing woman. and now im offically married to my U.S Sailor

Sent on 08/21/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write this beautiful review! You and Tae are absolutely adorable and make such a perfect couple! I wish you both the very best of everything! Xoxoxo

Courtney 路 Married on 08/16/2018

Rev Lynn was absolutely amazing. She has a wonderfully high energy and it was as if I had known her forever. I would highly recommend her and would love to have her renew our vows when we decide to do that.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so so much for your amazing review! You know I will definitely be there for you to renew your vows....What an honor! I love you both! Xoxoxo

Tracy 路 Married on 08/03/2018

The "Wedding On Wheels" option with Rev. Lynn is fantastic. She is incredibly pleasant and made the experience of getting married as low stress/anxiety as possible. The Wedding On Wheels option was a perfect fit for us. Rev. Lynn also took the time to explain the process with our paperwork, answered any questions we had and made sure we knew we could contact her in the future for any questions. She even took pictures for us on our special day! Wonderful Lady and a Wonderful Experience!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review and including the beautiful picture! I love you both!!!!

Hope 路 Married on 07/21/2018

We wanted someone fun, happy and up beat for our wedding, someone who wouldn't push ideas on us and allow for some personalized moments and Rev. Lynn made our day even more special than I could have asked for. Even in weeks leading up to, any and all questions and concerns were taken care of. We are forever grateful to have shared that day, those very special moments, with such an amazing soul! Thank you for so wonderful to us.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

You two are the most special people,and couple, ever!!!! Thank you for your kindness and your friendship 鈾ワ笍 So happy we can remain forever friends! God Bless!

Sierra 路 Married on 07/02/2018

To say that Lynn isn't the most amazing woman alive would be an understatement. After having to cancel a wedding ceremony and reception due to financial difficulties but wanting so badly to be married, we found her and we are so glad we did. She actually coincides with our little fairy tail having been very close to our best friend whom we've lost and death and who was supposed to be our best man but was at our elopement and spirit. Lynn will make sure your day is as stress-free as possible as happy and exciting as it should be and will make you feel as if you've known her your whole life. There just isn't any better.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Thank you for taking time out of your super busy life to leave a beautiful review for me! Two boys and one on the way makes for a very hectic schedule and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking a little time for me. I love you both and you definitely have a guardian angel watching over your family <3

Jennifer 路 Married on 04/13/2018

I absolutely adore rev Lynn she was very professional, chefull and on time. She respected out wish for a non Christian ceramoney and was very affordable and was as excited as I was while speaking of the ceremony prior to,I recommend her to everyone %100鉂も潳

Sent on 04/17/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Hi sweetheart!!!! What a wonderful surprise to see your wonderful review! Thank you so unbelievably much! I wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and prosperity 鉂わ笍

Courtney 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Everything was perfect! We chose to do it at her location, and it was beautiful and personal! Communication was easy and convenient and worked around our schedule which was awesome! Made my wedding one to remember 鉂わ笍

Sent on 04/12/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so very much for the absolutely wonderful review and the beautiful pictures! You guys are amazing! Thank you for being so kind to my son in law and for being so easy going with the changes 鉂わ笍 I am so happy we can be forever friends!

Loretta 路 Married on 03/16/2018

A very wonderful lady ! Very passionate for what she does. She made our day even more special than it was.... Much love for rev. Lynn

Sent on 04/14/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a nice surprise! And thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures, too! 鉂わ笍

Rose 路 Married on 02/16/2018

Lynn is very sweet, and has a great sense of humor. Knows how to make everything as stress free as possible. It shows that she truly enjoys what she does!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Such a great review! Thank you! Especially the part about my sense of humor lol I'm not sure anyone has ever commented on that. Made me feel good. Thank you again! 鉂わ笍