Happily Ever After Reviews

Happily Ever After 6
Happily Ever After 7

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2019

Small ceremony

Rev Lynn was fabulous! We had a small ceremony on short notice, but she did amazing was better than I could have expected!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much for taking time to write this sweet review. I had the best time with everyone! Your vows to the children were absolutely beautiful! Now to find Mom a husband! Lol

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

The Perfect Choice

Reverend Lynn was nothing short of perfect. She was attentive, responsive, and full of personality. She worked with us on a unique ceremony idea and wrote a beautiful poem to recite. She is an advocate for both non-traditional and traditional couples alike. She obviously loves and adores all her couples. She made us feel like the most special couple, and the look on her face in a photograph of our first kiss enforced the idea that she was our perfect choice.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much for this absolutely beautiful review!!! Your kind words made my heart so happy!!! I was so humbled that you chose me to officiate your marriage ceremony and so honored to be a part of your special day! We are now forever friends...I am so blessed.

Kara · Married on 06/08/2019

Rev. Lynn was the perfect choice for our elopement. We wanted a small intimate ceremony and she made our day so special. She was so sweet and professional and just as excited as we were! It was the perfect ceremony on the most beautiful and perfect day.. I highly recommend her for your special day.. Thank you Lynn!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Happily Ever After 8
    Happily Ever After 9
    Happily Ever After 10
    Happily Ever After 11

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Thank you so much for this beautiful review! I had an absolutely amazing time officiating your marriage ceremony and spending time with you two! I wish you both the best of everything!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martin · Married on 05/28/2019

For our day

Rev. Lynn was perfect for what we needed and wanted something small and quick and was perfect with accommodating on us on a short notice. She was so nice and sweet and made the moment special. We thank you so much!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! I wish you both the very best!!!! Stay in touch.

Amanda Slanker · Married on 02/09/2019

Quick to reply and so sweet

My husband and I are a queer couple who had a commitment ceremony in 2001 before marriage equality was the rule of the land and before Kris had transitioned. All we needed was the paperwork to make our marriage legal without taking 3 different days off of work to go downtown to make it happen in the courthouse with a judge. Rev. Lynn's sign and drive special was perfect for us. Even though it was quick and simple Lynn made me tear up reminding me that the next kiss would be as a legal couple. She was warm and inviting and wonderful. I think she would be an amazing officiant to work with for a bigger ceremony and highly recommend her. Her responsiveness to messages is quick, clear and professional, she even confirmed with me the day before. Excellent experience, excellent value.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Happily Ever After 12
    Happily Ever After 13

Happily Ever After's reply:

Kris and Amanda, I feel so blessed and so happy to have been the one to make your marriage legal! Thank you for giving me that HUGE honor! I love you both and I hope we stay in touch through the years. XOXOXO

Megan Lemieux · Married on 01/17/2019

A Perfect Option!

Rev. Lynn was a pleasure to work with - she was incredibly sweet! She was extremely quick when replying and worked with us on very short notice. Her service was not only affordable, but simple, and yet it still made me tear up. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Awww sweetheart

Tyra · Married on 10/06/2018

I usually don’t leave reviews for anything but I absolutely couldn’t go without giving Rev. Lynn her more bran deserved credit. First of all, she was so prompt with responses and always, always so detailed and personal at that. I never felt like she was rushing and she was always welcoming of my many questions and ironed out any confusion. The day of my wedding I was so nervous and quite frankly had no idea what to do. She met and spoke with my dad and explained how we would walk, and I met Rev. Lynn for the first time at the alter, and oh my goodness her spirit was nothing short of beautiful. As soon as I stood up there, she took over and allowed for my fiancé and I to focus on our ceremony rather than what to do next. My parents couldn’t stop talking about how great she was. She really felt like family! And to look at pictures of her crying right along with us warmed my heart. I loved everything about her and I truly hope for anyone in search of an officiant that you send Rev. Lynn a message. I have never met anyone in my life who felt like family the first moment we came in contact. Thank you so much Rev. Lynn for making our wedding so beautiful with your amazing spirit and guidance! ❤️

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Happily Ever After 18
    Happily Ever After 19
    Happily Ever After 20

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my goodness! Sweetheart, your kind, heratfelt words blew me away! Tears in my eyes and my heart is melting. I wish I could express as eloquently as you did how blessed I am to have been a part of your special day. I do not believe in coincidence so I believe God had a hand in giving me the huge honor of officiating your marriage ceremony. I hope your wedding day will not be the last time I see you two. Sending you love and hugs! PS Please tell your family that I say HI!!!!!!

Amber Barto · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Wedding Day Experience

Rev. Lynn made our entire wedding process great, from meeting at her house, to explaining how everything was going to go, to executing day of at the ceremony. She made everything easy and fun! We would recommend her to anyone that would ask. Thank you so much Rev. Lynn, for making our wedding day both stress-free and convenient!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Happily Ever After 21
    Happily Ever After 22

Happily Ever After's reply:

Sweetheart, thank you so much for this beautiful review. I will always fondly remember your wedding day. And I am so blessed to have you both as forever friends. Being able to keep up with you two on Facebook is such an amazing gift. I love you both!

Bianca · Married on 09/08/2018

I don’t believe words can actually describe Rev. Lynn Bressi’s energy, angelic presence and the peace she brought to me when I was extremely nervous to walk down the aisle. Rev. Lynn gave my husband and I a beautiful service and everyone at our service was amazed by the way she spoke and the peaceful, yet enthusiastic energy she had. I don’t believe their is anyone better for the task. In my opinion she is the best I have seen and I am so happy I got the opportunity to have her marry my husband and I.

Thank you so much Rev. Lynn

Bianca

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Happily Ever After 23

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my goodness! My heart just melted reading your beautiful review! Thank you so much! It was a huge honor to officiate your marriage ceremony. You two are an absolutely adorable couple. You are a beautiful young woman inside and out, you were a beautiful bride and your dress was stunning! I wish you both the best of everything!

madison · Married on 08/20/2018

lynn was a joy to have officiate our day! she is such a sweet lady very kind and caring. she was especially amazing with being able to do such a last minute ceremony. she helped make my day so perfect and stress free! i absolutely loved her happy spirit and high energy. she is an amazing woman. and now im offically married to my U.S Sailor

Sent on 08/21/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write this beautiful review! You and Tae are absolutely adorable and make such a perfect couple! I wish you both the very best of everything! Xoxoxo

Courtney · Married on 08/16/2018

Rev Lynn was absolutely amazing. She has a wonderfully high energy and it was as if I had known her forever. I would highly recommend her and would love to have her renew our vows when we decide to do that.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so so much for your amazing review! You know I will definitely be there for you to renew your vows....What an honor! I love you both! Xoxoxo

Tracy · Married on 08/03/2018

The "Wedding On Wheels" option with Rev. Lynn is fantastic. She is incredibly pleasant and made the experience of getting married as low stress/anxiety as possible. The Wedding On Wheels option was a perfect fit for us. Rev. Lynn also took the time to explain the process with our paperwork, answered any questions we had and made sure we knew we could contact her in the future for any questions. She even took pictures for us on our special day! Wonderful Lady and a Wonderful Experience!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Happily Ever After 24

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review and including the beautiful picture! I love you both!!!!

Hope · Married on 07/21/2018

We wanted someone fun, happy and up beat for our wedding, someone who wouldn't push ideas on us and allow for some personalized moments and Rev. Lynn made our day even more special than I could have asked for. Even in weeks leading up to, any and all questions and concerns were taken care of. We are forever grateful to have shared that day, those very special moments, with such an amazing soul! Thank you for so wonderful to us.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Happily Ever After 25

Happily Ever After's reply:

You two are the most special people,and couple, ever!!!! Thank you for your kindness and your friendship ♥️ So happy we can remain forever friends! God Bless!

Sierra · Married on 07/02/2018

To say that Lynn isn't the most amazing woman alive would be an understatement. After having to cancel a wedding ceremony and reception due to financial difficulties but wanting so badly to be married, we found her and we are so glad we did. She actually coincides with our little fairy tail having been very close to our best friend whom we've lost and death and who was supposed to be our best man but was at our elopement and spirit. Lynn will make sure your day is as stress-free as possible as happy and exciting as it should be and will make you feel as if you've known her your whole life. There just isn't any better.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Happily Ever After 26

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Thank you for taking time out of your super busy life to leave a beautiful review for me! Two boys and one on the way makes for a very hectic schedule and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking a little time for me. I love you both and you definitely have a guardian angel watching over your family <3

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

I absolutely adore rev Lynn she was very professional, chefull and on time. She respected out wish for a non Christian ceramoney and was very affordable and was as excited as I was while speaking of the ceremony prior to,I recommend her to everyone %100❤❤

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Happily Ever After 27

Happily Ever After's reply:

Hi sweetheart!!!! What a wonderful surprise to see your wonderful review! Thank you so unbelievably much! I wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and prosperity ❤️

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Everything was perfect! We chose to do it at her location, and it was beautiful and personal! Communication was easy and convenient and worked around our schedule which was awesome! Made my wedding one to remember ❤️

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Happily Ever After 28
    Happily Ever After 29
    Happily Ever After 30

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so very much for the absolutely wonderful review and the beautiful pictures! You guys are amazing! Thank you for being so kind to my son in law and for being so easy going with the changes ❤️ I am so happy we can be forever friends!

Loretta · Married on 03/16/2018

A very wonderful lady ! Very passionate for what she does. She made our day even more special than it was.... Much love for rev. Lynn

Happily Ever After 31
    Happily Ever After 32

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a nice surprise! And thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures, too! ❤️

Rose · Married on 02/16/2018

Lynn is very sweet, and has a great sense of humor. Knows how to make everything as stress free as possible. It shows that she truly enjoys what she does!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Such a great review! Thank you! Especially the part about my sense of humor lol I'm not sure anyone has ever commented on that. Made me feel good. Thank you again! ❤️

Casey · Married on 11/17/2017

We wanted a very small ceremony. We had a very intimate wedding in my husbands, grandmas, living room. It was perfect. Very personal and very professional. I met Rev. Lynn 20 minutes before the ceremony, and she eased my nerves and made me feel like I had known her for years. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww my sweethearts ❤️ Your review was the perfect way to start my day! Thank you so much for your kind words. You guys are amazing! Xoxoxo

Trina · Married on 07/29/2017

She is awesome. Was going to do our marriage at her house and she suggested doing an out door wedding. It turned out to be a beautiful day. Her personality is the best, she treated us like we have been best friends for years. Would recommend her to anyone that would ask.

Happily Ever After 33

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my gosh! What a wonderful surprise to start off my day.....your beautiful review! ❤️ Thank you so much! I appreciate and love you both! Xoxoxo

Linsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Reverand Lynn married us last May in my dad’s backyard and she made our most special day even better with her warmth, sincerity, and kindness. She also remarried my brother & sister-in law who referred me to her with the highest praise. You will love her!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Happily Ever After 34

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww I love you all!!!! Thank you for your the amazing review and your kind words! And thank you for including this beautiful picture! So blessed to still have you in my life ❤️

Christine · Married on 05/20/2017

Their are no words to describe Rev. Lynn she is amazing, her services are filled with love, smiles, and comfort. She does a wonderful job and makes the day great. I would recommend her to anyone. Rev. Lynn I wish their were words to describe you, your a great person, the joy you bring to peoples day, the smiels and laughs from the performance of my husband jumping before being asked was amazing. You make a wedding brighter our day felt like cloud nine having you perform the ceremony. Thank you. I am also having her renew our vows because she made us feel that wonderful on our day. Lynn does a great job and goes further than I have seen rev's go... She truly is a blessing. Thank you Rev. Lynn.

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Happily Ever After 35
    Happily Ever After 36
    Happily Ever After 37
    Happily Ever After 38

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful review to wake up to!!! Made my day! You guys are truly amazing! I cannot wait for the renewal! I love you both! Xoxoxo ❤️

Veronica · Married on 01/31/2017

Our needs were simple and since my husband was recovering from a recent car accident he was in a lot of pain. Rev Bressi was extremely understanding and thoughtful and made the perfect suggestion on how to proceed with our wedding. I was very impressed with her.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Happily Ever After's reply:

Awww Thank you so very much for your beautiful words! I hope hubby is feeling so much better! ❤️ Xoxoxo

Stephanie · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I have been married for 6 wonderful years. Lynn married us back in 2012 and there were 6 people present and we were in her living room. She kept everything so sweet and personal and brings so much love into something so happy. We were so happy with how perfect our wedding ceremony was that when we did our 5 year wedding renewal, as a "real wedding redo" last year, we asked her to conduct the ceremony again. She was so accommodating to everything we wanted and gave us great advice! The ceremony again was so perfect I would recommend her to everyone!!

Happily Ever After 39
    Happily Ever After 40

Happily Ever After's reply:

Yay!!!!! Thank you so much for this amazing review and the beautiful pictures! I love you and your family so much and I, we, are so blessed to have you in our lives! I am so happy we are forever friends! ❤️

Jessica · Married on 11/27/2016

Lynn was Phenomenal! We scheduled 2 weeks in advance and left the location open due to possible inclement weather. Luckily the weather held in late November and we managed to keep it outside. Lynn had a back up plan ready for us just in case though. She was so kind and so personable. She felt like part of the family. There could not have been a better officiant than Lynn!!

Happily Ever After 41
    Happily Ever After 42

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It means the world to me! I wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and prosperity! ❤️