Rev. James Hary

17599 Whitney Road #128, Strongsville, OH 44136 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rev. James Hary

I perform wedding ceremonies by traveling throughout the Cleveland Akron areas to reception halls, homes, or parks for anyone anywhere, except same sex. I was ordained in 1989 by a normal traditional Bible based Christian church, not some new age multi-spiritual phoney religion, and NOT "instantly" over the internet by Universal Life Church like almost everyone else on this site. BIG HINT: Ask "Were you ordained on the internet and have you ever pastored an actual church?" Notice that I'm almost the only one with church photos! Being "licensed" is nothing special because Ohio issues minister licenses to anyone, whether internet ordained or by a real church like I was. Your wedding should be fun, but it is an important event, not a joke. If it was, you would go to Las Vegas and get married by an Elvis impersonator! So don't just let "price" be your guide. Besides having pastored a real church 20 years, my wife and I have been active volunteers in nursing home ministry and prison ministry. Generally I do a simple but nice Christian ceremony, but I also have a very tasteful non-religious ceremony for those who desire something civil/secular. Experienced, dependable and reasonable fee. Visit my website www.revhary.com for more info and photos. Contact me by phone (440) 829-7425 between 9a.m.-9p.m. or e-mail me revhary@yahoo.com to discuss your wedding. My fee starts at $100 for couples who come to me just to get legal and goes up depending on travel distance and if a rehearsal is desired. Read the reviews. I made them happy, I can do the same for you! :)

Unity candles at venue
In locomotive, Steamtown
In locomotive, Steamtown

54 Reviews for Rev. James Hary

C. Reape-Weiskittel · Married on 11/10/2018

Great day, no matter what happens.

We planned this day, outside. It was 23 degrees, and still turned out perfect. Thank you Rev. James Hary

Sent on 11/10/2018

Rev. James Hary's reply:

Your love triumphed over the weather. I wish many years of happiness and warmth to both of you and again I thank you for having had me perform your ceremony. You're a great couple! Rev. Hary

Theresa · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev. James Hary did a beautiful job performing our wedding ceremony! We wanted a short and sweet christian ceremony, and that is exactly what he gave us! We will definitely recommend him to others!

• Vicky

Vicky · Married on 02/24/2018

We researched several officiants until we decided on Rev. Hary. What made us choose him was: 1. He is a real minister, not somebody pretending with internet credentials. 2. He was very understanding as to how we wanted our ceremony and spent ample time talking with us about it. 3. His fee was on target. Our wedding was conducted with joy, professionalism, and came across with true sincerity. Rev. Hary performed a great wedding service for us and so we give our highest recommendations.

Rev. James Hary FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OH
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. James Hary 1
    Special Wedding Wire Discount
    If either the bride or groom is active military, I will discount my fee by 10%.

• The Chateau Resort and Conference Center
    The Chateau Resort and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

Reverend Hary is THE professional when it comes to performing ceremonies. He'll lead you through the process step by step and is involved in your rehearsal as well. I recommend him to all of my clients. He is a pleasure to work with. - Lynnmarie Musto, Wedding Sales Manager

• 17599 Whitney Road #128 Strongsville, OH 44136 See on map