Serving all of Northeast Ohio, Canton, OH 44721 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About www.OhioWeddingLady.com

Your ceremony - Your way!
As every couple is unique and deserves to have their wedding reflect their own beliefs, wishes and desires, I’m happy to support you in creating your perfect ceremony. I provide a wide variety of ceremonies such as non-denominational, Christian, interfaith, civil, or ceremonies that are unique to a specific tradition. We can include special elements such as the Unity Candle, the Rose Ceremony, or Uniting the New Family. All ceremonies can be altered to serve your needs. I’m available by appointment and on short notice as my schedule permits. Call today for a free no-obligation consultation!
Follow www.OhioWeddingLady.com on

green heart equality
screen shot 2016 06 16 at 10 31 50 am

44 Reviews for www.OhioWeddingLady.com

Louisa · Married on 10/28/2018

Cathy is the BEST! Hands down!!

Choosing Cathy as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is one of the sweetest people that I have ever met and she made our ceremony so special. I received so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful our ceremony was. She helped so much with any questions we had and she’s honestly just a great person to talk to! We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to work with her and cannot thank her enough for making our wedding day so special. I have friends from out of state wanting to get married in Ohio just to have her at their wedding! She is the best around, hands down!!!

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Susan m.h.

Cathy was awesome!! Cannot recommend her enough. She is so warm and friendly, out-going and down-to-earth. She makes you feel like you've known her your whole life. As soon as we started talking with her at our initial meeting, we knew she was the one! She's professional, calm, helpful and patient. She listened to our thoughts and needs, and made suggestions to help us along. She felt like our wedding consultant and not just our wedding officiant. She knows exactly what she's doing. She's amazing!!!! Thank you Cathy :-)

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved everything about our wedding, but the ceremony ended up being my favorite part of the entire day. So beautiful! The other reviews are spot on. So many guests came up to me and said how wonderful Cathy was. Her voice and demeanor are both tremendously calming and sweet. She created a personalized secular ceremony for us. She was incredibly flexible when I changed my mind throughout the planning process. She made sure we understood our parts very well at the rehearsal. She helped us figure out how to do the unity candle, and it was such a nice touch. She gave recommendations for timing and logistics (e.g. when to walk/hug/face the guests, how to do a bubble exit) that made the ceremony run smoothly and me stay so calm. I am so, so happy that we chose Cathy, because we will cherish our ceremony for the rest of our lives!

www.OhioWeddingLady.com Pricing

www.OhioWeddingLady.com Price Rates

www.OhioWeddingLady.com FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 195.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OH

• The Inn at Honey Run
    The Inn at Honey Run Hotel Weddings

Rev. Cathy is always on time and is lovely to work with. She personalizes each service to fit the individual bride and groom.

• Merry Me Creations
    Merry Me Creations Wedding Invitations

So many times, one of the most important details of a wedding day is over looked. And that is of the officiator. There is a sincerity and a depth to The Ohio Wedding Lady that I have seldom seen in other ceremonies. Please consider how important your ceremony will be and then consider The Ohio Wedding Lady. Saying the "I Do" is the start of your dream day.

• Ken Love Photography
    Ken Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Always great to work with! A real pro in the wedding business.

• Serving all of Northeast Ohio Canton, OH 44721 See on map
    Your ceremony - Your way! As every couple is unique and deserves to have their wedding reflect their own beliefs, wishes and desires, I'm happy to support you in creating your perfect ceremony. I provide a wide variety of ceremonies such as non-denominational, Christian, interfaith, civil, or ceremonies that are unique to a specific tradition. We can include special elements such as the Unity Candle, the Rose Ceremony, or Uniting the New Family. All ceremonies can be altered to serve your needs. I'm available by appointment and on short notice as my schedule permits.