Bliss Extraordinary Floral Reviews

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 5
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 6
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 7

Tracey · Married on 05/27/2011

Amy and Vickie at Bliss were awesome to work with! The customer service they gave from minute one totally impressed me and made me so confident in my choice of florist. They listened to our vision for our Sedona wedding and took it to the next level! They especially knocked it out of the park with a very special request we had for our little stuffed monkey ring bearer who drove up the aisle in a remote control motorcycle- they decorated the vehicle and had way too much fun with our little "wow" factor suprise! I am sure we will be working with them again for future events!!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Ok Tracey...was that the most fun ever? You should have seen the engravers face when I told him the plaque was for a monkey's motorcycle. Thanks for giving us such a great time and blessings to you both.
  • Mary <3s Mike

Mary · Married on 05/27/2011

Bliss floral provided my husband's bout and my bridal bouquet. The groom's bout was in white and it was very nice. However I was blown away by my bouquet. I asked for it in hot pink and didn't have a say in the flower choice (it was part of a package deal). However I was in love with my bouquet as soon as I saw it! It was the perfect shade of pink, it matched perfectly, and the flowers were gorgeous! It even had roses and gerbera daisies in it, which are two of my favorites!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Mary, your bouquet colors were so cool and selecting the "mix" for our package bouquets is really a lot of fun for us. So glad you loved it.

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2011

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! We had a short timeframe to make wedding arrangements and Amy did a great job getting back to me in a timely manner. She made the perfect suggestions for our wedding floral arrangements and when they arrived on site, they were PERFECT! I couldn't have been happier with the results. Thanks for helping make our day even more special.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

It was our pleasure, and an honor to create your floral for your wedding! Many thanks.

Treva · Married on 05/09/2011

I was feeling so overwhelmed with the flowers, colors and had no idea what I really wanted. All I did was show Amy a photo of my dress, tell her the colors I wanted and she did her magic. So it was nice to be taken care of and her expertise was extremely needed.
    Thank you both Amy and Vicki for all your help with my flowers. My wedding would not have been complete without you both and your creative ideas.
    All of the flowers arrived on time. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

It was our pleasure. You looked beautiful!

Tracy · Married on 10/19/2010

Totally satisfied with my bouquet. All I had to do is choose my colors and they took care of the rest. Staff is very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Stacey · Married on 10/10/2010

Beautiful Floral and setting designs

Amy at Bliss Floral is amazing. Her floral designs are superb. All the setting designs for the ceremony and reception were fantastic. Amy's creativity and passion shows in everything she does. Thank you Amy for all you did to make this "the best day ever" in Sedona, AZ!!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey and Rachel! We are SO going to miss you!!! Your wedding was amazing and I'm so happy that we ended up in the beautiful L'Auberge Artist Cottage for the reception because of nippy weather. It was perfect.
    Amy
  • ksbd

Keri · Married on 07/18/2010

Amy & her staff is wonderful to work with. I put full trust in her flower choices and bouquet arrangements. I was not disappointed!! The flowers were more than I could ever hope for and fit my theme & style perfectly. Thank you, Amy!!! When the linens I ordered didn't come in, she managed to find replacements quickly. They weren't the color I originally ordered, but they still matched well and she credited our account. She also fulfilled some last minute requests & her costs are reasonable. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Karla · Married on 04/10/2010

We recently used Bliss Extraordinary Floral for our wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with there service, professionalism and expertice. Being one that really didn't care for floral arrangements too much I was skeptical! Let me say that the arrangements were absolutely stunning and truly tied the decor together. Amy and Vickie were genuine in their desire to make our wedding the best it could be and for that we are sincerely grateful. These ladies are a lot of fun and truly are remarkable at what they do! Our thanks to all of you at Bliss Floral.

Karla and Denise Robinson-Schumann

Sent on 04/30/2010

Marianne · Married on 07/18/2009

We want to express our gratitude for the outstanding job Amy and her team did for our daughter's recent wedding. The floral arrangements at both the wedding and the reception were beautiful and elicited lots of favorable comments. We especially appreciated working with Amy and know that her suggestions and ideas were right on the mark! Amy's additional help with Kurt's special project allowed us all to enjoy a very memorable, special moment.
    We highly recommend Bliss to anyone considering a wedding in Sedona!
    Marianne & Kurt (Parents of the bride)

Sent on 08/01/2009

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2009

The floral designs provided by Bliss Floral were out of this world!!! Amy paid great attention to detail and was quick to develop ideas unique to my taste. She was also inventive to incorporate family heirlooms into my bouquet making it that much more special. My husband and I couldn't believe how beautiful the floral designs came out. We would highly recommend Bliss Floral to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2009

I will not lie, I was the most nervous about this vendor. Pretty much all of the decor as well as flowers were handled by Amy. I'm not really a flower person, but my mom insisted we have tons of flowers. Throughout this whole process, I kept worrying that something would go wrong with the flowers and then everything would be ruined. I had such a specific idea of how it all would look and it really all depended on Amy. She nailed it!!!!! I couldn't be happier! She really did such a wonderful job making my vision happen. While I had this specific idea of how I wanted it to look, it was all in my head. I couldn't show her pictures because I couldn't find any pictures I liked. Nothing I saw was good enough. I don't know a thing about flowers either, so I'm pretty sure my description wasn't all that great. She must be a mind reader because she honestly nailed it to a tee. It was more perfect than I could have hoped for. And, I know I didn't make it easy on her! I am totally willing to admit that I was beyond annoying. I was just so worried and I bugged her so much! I stressed over every small detail. I wish I would have known that I didn't have to worry so much!!! Saying she comes highly recommended doesn't do her justice. Don't even bother looking at anyone else because Amy is awesome. I am so happy I picked her and I am so happy she put up with me!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Brianna · Married on 05/02/2009

Our flowers were so modern, unique and beautiful. Bliss also coordinated with our cake artist for the cake flowers. They made it so easy for me. From my research, Bliss is one of, if not the top florist in Sedona. Know that if you pick them your flowers will be fresh and very contemporary.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Daniel · Married on 03/29/2009

Very happy. The flowers were better than I expected. Easy to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2009

Lizzy · Married on 10/13/2008

After going to another company that would not listen to any of my ideas, we found Amy of Bliss Extraordinary Floral. Amy was incredible to work with! I had ideas of what I was wanting and Amy made it all come to life! The reception room centerpieces were amazing----Perfect!! My bouquet and all the wedding flowers were beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with the way everything looked!

Sent on 02/01/2009
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2007

I can't say enough wonderful things about Bliss Extraordinary Floral! Amy & Vickie spent hours with us in person, by phone and by email planning and perfecting our ceremony and reception decor plans. I had some very unique and specific ideas about what I wanted and I wondered down to the last moment whether they could be realized. Bliss brought my vision to life beyond my wildest expectations! When I walked down the aisle and saw the gorgeous arrangements I was stunned and the table arrangements and reception decor took my breath away! Our wedding was in 2007 and out guests STILL talk about it and they invariably mention the flowers. I have pictures that I'm very willing to share!! :-) Amy & Vickie are the bom-diggity!! They are true artists and consummate professionals and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/13/2009

Amber · Married on 02/14/2007

Perfect were our Flowers.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

As a bride with little floral knowledge, Bliss extraordinary floral was a heaven send. With only conceptual knowledge of what I wanted Amy was able to create beautiful pieces that hit the mark perfectly!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kim · Married on 05/21/2016

We are so happy we chose Bliss for our daughter's wedding. The flowers were extraordinary! People are still talking about them. Amy was so easy to work with. She listened to our daughter and son in law about what they wanted and created their vision. It was perfect!
    She even set up our cookie table for us that was the hit of the wedding.
    She also saved the day by transporting our daughter back to the dressing room just as the bus load of guests started to arrive at the chapel.
    Amy goes above and beyond! We highly recommend Bliss!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Kim, your daughter's wedding was a joy to design, because you and she are so amazingly sweet and kind! Thanks for the cookie treats...and keep in touch.
    Amy

Sue · Married on 08/07/2015

Flowers were beautiful and smelled great!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Glad you loved them Sue!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/17/2012

WOW! I love Amy and I didn't get to thank her because the day of was so busy. The flowers were AMAZING much better than I pictured in my head. They were beautiful arrangements and we received so many compliments. I think I may have teared up when I first saw them. I wanted my bouquet in as many pictures as possible. What a stunning job! Also, she has an eye for design. She really saved me from a few mishaps along the way (such as purple flowers with purple dresses will wash out the flowers). She really gave me SO many good ideas along the way. Also, she was extremely FLEXIBLE with my budget and put in extra time to make sure it fit.

Love and thanks, Emily

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jill · Married on 10/06/2012

Amy at Bliss has been a pleasure to work with since day one. When I first went in to speak to Amy, I did not have a vision or theme for my wedding.. that all changed once I met Amy. She took into consideration everything that I had told her and some photos that I showed her, and helped me create my dream wedding with the floral and other rentals. She gave me a lot of options to work within our budget. Even when there were major changes to our order, Amy had no problem adjusting and helping us change whatever needed to be changed. The day of the wedding, we, along with everyone else, were blown away! The floral and decor were beyond stunning - Bliss really executed and gave us something better than we had ever imagined. All of the bouquets were beyond gorgeous, all the ceremony and reception decor were exactly as we discussed... our friends and family are still talking about it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Dear Jill,
    Thank you sincerely for this review. You were stunning, the weather couldn't have been more perfect, and everything was so easy because you were such an easy, fun bride. All happiness and best wishes to you both.

Emily · Married on 09/15/2012

Dear Amy,

Thank you so very much for the glorious flowers on Saturday. Our wedding table 'duck' bouquet was exquisite and my parents LOVED the flowers in their room at L'Auberge.

It was a beautiful day, and we thank you for your artistry and all your attention to our small gathering. You helped make our day unique and very special - and you made it fun and easy for us.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Patricia · Married on 04/27/2012

Amy at Bliss was one of my favorite vendors we worked with. In an industry where many wedding professionals took days and even weeks to respond to questions, Amy *always* responded to my emails and phone calls within 24 hours. She was always a joy to work with and I could feel her enthusiasm for her profession just oozing out of her.

And the flowers! Gorgeous! She took the spirit of the dozens of inspiration photos we gave her and guided us flawlessly to decisions. My bouquet was even better than I'd dared to dream and the centerpieces were stunning! She worked magic in creating the exact vision I had trouble articulating.

In addition, she seemed genuinely glad to help us fit the floral vision into our budget. She was upfront on all costs and was extremely easy to work with in trimming items here and there to accommodate our budget.

My one and only complaint is that one of the florals we used prominently (dusty miller) wilted very quickly - even before the ceremony began. I'm sure that's more of a reflection on dusty miller itself though.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amy and her staff at Bliss. Her attitude, vision, work, and responsiveness are consistently amazing!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you for your glorious review! I think it was the combination of Arizona heat and dusty miller, but WOW...we loved your wedding!
    Most Sincerely,
    The Staff at Bliss

Melissa · Married on 02/11/2012

After meeting with several florists in Sedona, Bliss was the clear front runner. Amy was professional, responded to calls and emails promptly, and most importantly, listened to my vision and created gorgeous arrangements that far exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on my flowers! Everyone loved my bouquet and table centerpieces, my mom and grandmother loved their corsages, and even the groomsmen commented on how much they liked their boutonnieres (... and I don't know many men that care about or even notice the flowers). I am not exaggerating when I say my relatives were fighting over the centerpieces after the reception. Yes, there are cheaper florists in town, but Bliss provides great customer service and a creative vision you will not get anywhere else.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Wow! Before your reception began, we were wishing we could be a little fly on the wall to see your reaction...and are absolutely thrilled that you loved it as much as we did! Thank you for the honor of creating your wedding decor and thank you for your most kind words!

Laura and Craig · Married on 05/29/2011

My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! Bliss Floral was very professional and friendly, and were very receptive to suggestions. Some time after my original floral requests, I contacted them to ask about a switch to a more earthy/herb-y look than I'd originally requested. Along with the original white peonies and roses, they suggested I use lavender and rosemary in our arrangements. Not only did my bouquet SMELL wonderful on my wedding day, but I found out later that the rosemary had been cut from the florists personal garden. One problem: the change in greenery was made to everything but the groom's boutonniere (so, um... it didn't match). Overall, though, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Your bouquet DID smell incredible and was so pretty. We are so happy that your day was just perfect. Congrats.