Black Raven Imagery, LLC Reviews

27 Reviews for Black Raven Imagery, LLC

• Sally

Sally Rahman · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing and Quality

Torri, Rob and intern Mike made us feel like old friends. They were incredibly supportive, super fun to work with, and just all around quality good people. We love them and hope to have them again for future events ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Leyson · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Photos

Torri was amazing and easy to work with. She was helpful with everything on my wedding day and captured creative photos throughout your wedding day! The communication throughout the entire process was easy and fast:) She let us be us and even gave us tips throughout our wedding day. The prices are more than worth it!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Gina Ricca · Married on 11/09/2018

Best photographer ever!!!

I don’t even know where to begin. There are no words to express the photographer and person Torri is. She was an absolute pleasure to work and was more of a friend than a photographer that day. She was there every step of the way and took some really amazing photos. Torri was so creative with her poses and while I was upset it was raining, it did allow her to take a breathtaking picture! Her father was the second shooter and he was so cute and helpful in every way. They made us laugh the whole time and were so attentive to every thing we needed. We had seen Torri at a bridal show 2 years before we got married, we were only there to browse. I had passed the booth and the photos caught my eye. When I got home I couldn’t stop thinking about them so I reached out to get some ideas about pricing. The minute We spoke to Torri we knew we were going to book her no matter the price. Thankfully her prices are very reasonable and very very worth it. We couldn’t have asked for a better or a better photographer to be there with her. If you’re looking for a photographer Torri is 100% the way to go !!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Tanya Ligos · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer for your Best Day Ever!

Torri was highly recommended by our DJ and the photos he shared with us were amazing. After speaking with Torri, we knew she was the one. Not only is Torri a great photographer but she has a great personality and kept us at ease throughout the entire wedding day. She even helped my maid of honor with the buttons on my dress and put on my veil! Her photos really captured the true essence of the day and we couldn't be happier. Torri was an intricate part of our Best Day Ever and we are so grateful that we found her.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna Collinson · Married on 09/15/2018

Not just a photographer, but now a friend! Chaos controller!

Where do I begin? If you want an amazing photographer that will keep you sane on your wedding day, control your family members, and give you flawless photos then Torri is your girl. She made my wedding day truly a carefree experience so I could just focus on the occasion and celebrate it. She specializes in coordinating families that otherwise would not be on their best behavior. I am so thankful for Torri and Ron (her Dad) for capturing my wedding day. Please do yourself a favor and call Torri for a meeting. She also loves your pets so if you want to include them for engagement shoots she is all about it! Thanks again for making photography an enhancement of my wedding and not taking over. Also FYI she makes sure you get a chance to eat and never have an empty glass. :) Torri was professional and attentive every step of the way. She also sent me some images for thank you cards soon after my wedding. She is also very reasonably priced. I booked her after meeting her at lunch while I was on vacation and loving her vibes. She has great energy and can read the room, knowing exactly what she needs to do to get the best shot. Overall, I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed working with her through the entire process of wedding planning.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Anna Eswood · Married on 09/14/2018

We love Torri!

Torri was absolutely amazing! I really have no words other than her being totally awesome! She was so fun and had high energy all night! After the first look we were all hanging out before the ceremony, and she was so down to earth talking to all of us, it was like she was a part of the bridal party! We love Torri, and her work, and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot recommend Black Raven Imagery enough, seriously!! Torri did an amazing job and made us feel comfortable and relaxed through every aspect of our day. We got to take all the photos we requested and she even had some great ideas for other shots we would not have thought of. Our wedding was at the Barn at Perona Farms, and she definitely knew the best places and times to get photos there. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Torri went above and beyond to make our day and the days leading up to the Wedding so special! She reaches out to you pretty regularly in the months leading up to the wedding so that you get to know her and feel confident that she will be there for your every need on the day. She also keeps the day light and you laughing, and she does more than Photography. She helped my mom to bustle my dress and made sure I was eating and drinking throughout the day. There are just too many positive things to say in a short review :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Angelo · Married on 08/11/2018

During our wedding vendor search for our photographer, my wife and I had come across Torri. We read a lot of great reviews, we liked what we saw from the website, and since she was also a recommended vendor from our venue, we decided to email her to set up a consultation. After the first meeting, we knew she was the photographer we wanted. Torri is very friendly and personable, professional and has a good sense of humor. As she told us at our meeting, you will be with your photographer at least 8 hours so you want to be someone you feel comfortable with and Torri was just that! From checking in with us well in advance of the wedding, to our final phone call to go over the timeline, everything was perfect. The weather did not really cooperate with us most of the wedding day, but Torri was very quick to adapt to different locations and photo locations. If you are looking for a photographer, definitely contact Torri because you will be glad you did.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jenn · Married on 07/21/2018

Incredible experience!

Torri was an absolute pleasure to work with from our engagement photos to our wedding day. I never expected to get 1600 photos back and EVERY one of them is flawless. She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond our expectations. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

There aren’t enough positive words to describe just how amazingly talented Torri is. My now husband and I first met her at a bridal show and we were at first intrigued by her awesome personality! So we set up an appt to meet with her at her Hackettstown office and just fell in love with her! My mom wanted to make sure we were getting the best deal etc, so we went to a few other photographers to please her, but nobody even came close! She’s the ONLY photographer that I know of that actually wants to get to know you and your fiance’s story and your family!! We talked for at least 2 hours which it felt like we were talking to a friend we known forever and were just catching up. She’s so funny and just has an awesome personality and that’s just her being herself! When I told my mom we booked her she was very skeptical because she thought pricing was insane but she kept comparing everything to my sister’s wedding 13 years ago. Her pricing is extremely reasonable considering what you get and compared to other photographers!! After our fun engagement session, our families and us were both in shock as to the quality and outstanding pictures Torri had taken! Our families said that wow if this is the engagement session, we can’t wait for the wedding pics!! I love the I told you so moments and it takes a lot to get that type of response from very critical and stubborn people!! Torri has become a great friend and I called her many times to even ask about design questions etc with the wedding that had nothing to do with photography. The day of the wedding was just unreal!! Torri and her second shooter, Dave, were absolutely phenomenal!! They are unobtrusive and at times we forgot they were there lol but always taking pics! Torri is also incredibly helpful--cooling me with ice cubes and fixing my hair when clip was coming out! She has amazing pic ideas and we cant wait to see them!!! Torri and Dave are the only people we'd ever hire for any future needs!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Words cannot describe how happy I was that Torri shot my wedding. She is fun, free spirited, and was able to deal with my family and their unique sense of humor! Torri was also able to accommodate most of the pictures I requested and she went above and beyond to make sure I felt at ease on my wedding day. She has become more then a photographer but a dear friends of mine. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Karen · Married on 12/20/2017

Torri is more than just a photographer. She helped me with my dress, she calmed my anxiety when I didn’t think I was going to get through the day, she was a member of the family that day. She is FANTASTIC!! Rob was her second shooter for the day and he was equally amazing, for a man who is 6 feet tall, you never knew he was there! The two of them together made my day even more special, if that is even possible. If any bride is looking for a photographer Torri is your girl!! She is worth EVERY penny and more!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing!

Torri is wonderful! She is so informative and honest throughout the whole process. We met her at a wedding expo and knew pretty instantly that she was the one we wanted to book for our big day. She has a big personality and it shows in the pictures she likes to take, which are AMAZING! Her second shooter, Dave, was also great as well. When I saw the finished photos, I honestly started to tear up (at work) because they really captured the wonderful memories of that day. If anyone ever asks for a photographer, I would highly recommend her every time! Thank you, Torri, for the beautiful photos and everlasting memories!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Black Raven Imagery, LLC's reply:

Oh Jennifer (and David) thank you so so much for the beautiful compliment! I absolutely loved spending such an incredible day with you both.

Dana · Married on 04/15/2017

Tori recently photographed our engagement photos, and they were great! She is so much fun and really makes you feel comfortable. We brought our dog too, and she really went out of her way to make it work with our pup in the pictures. She's so friendly and outgoing, she's so much fun to work with!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Dawn · Married on 04/15/2017

I wouldn't hesitate to book. Torri and her Staff were professional, timely, organized and personal--they fit in just like a family member at our daughter's wedding. Took awesome shots along the way and all the photos we wanted without stress. She kept us so relaxed yet got the job done. We have talked about this experience the most since the wedding. Your wedding will be so amazing if you use Black Raven Imagery.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Absolutely amazing. Torri was fantastic, she was always professional and always made everything super fun. We had her do our engagement shoot and it was such an amazing experience. We can't wait for her to capture amazing images at our wedding. You regret hiring Torri.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Black Raven Imagery, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review, hopefully you meant you Won't regret hiring me ;)

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2016

Torri is simply amazing!!!! From engagement photos to the actual wedding day, she was prepared for it all!!! She will help you with every single aspect of your wedding, and not just photography. I have never seen anyone who cares to make your day as special as possible as Torri. The pictures that she takes are flawless. She even makes you stand in these poses, like holding the curtains, and I felt silly, and then she showed me the picture and it was amazing!!!! Her absolute talent for photography gives her such visions!!! Love, love, love!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Letha · Married on 11/21/2015

Torri is the most amazing photographer! She goes above and beyond yo make her clients feel like family and provides the mostcaring touch to each couple and their families! We absolutely love Torri and have become the closest of friends with her! Her work is above any large company but she gives you the personal care you expect and deserve on your special day!

Black Raven Imagery, LLC's reply:

Yeah you guys are stuck with me now!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Torri is amazing. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable, included the entire family the day of, and really did it all. She put the boutonnieres on the men when we couldn't figure it out, she gave me a reassuring hug when I was getting stressed out, and she made sure to explain everything throughout the whole process so we knew what to expect and what was going on. I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2015

Torri was a great photographer for our wedding! Anything we wanted we got.. The pictures turned out amazing and we are so happy she was our photographer for our special day!

Black Raven Imagery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Cant wait to see you at your sisters wedding!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Torri worked very diligently not only with me and my husband but also with our entire family to make sure everything went smoothly and that we not only go the shots we wanted of us but also of our families and friends, she went above and beyond to just simply make sure I had everything that I wanted at the end of my day before she was closing out and took the time to take more pictures. Not only did she give us a great product at the end of the day, but she also kept me level headed and calm, as us brides know things can get off track or chaos can occur with timing or family members. Torri made sure that I stayed calm and had the best day of my life! She thought of details that I feel would have gotten overlooked by other people and made sure we were getting the best picture each time. Torri even made sure that I was looking pretty at all times by being thoughtful enough that when I was getting more sweaty towards the end of the night to bring over a cold wet napkin to stay cool! She truly went above and beyond and gave us the best photographs that Josh and I will forever have in our keep sake! Thank you Torri~ ?? Josh and Amanda

I adore you Amanda!

Bonnie · Married on 08/15/2015

Black Raven Imagery photographed my son's wedding. It was a real country wedding set in a back field on our property. The photos were amazing and Torri was such fun during the various shoots. She was a trooper. We are more than satisfied with these precious memories and documentation of the day. Black Raven will make a great day even better for you and your family.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Black Raven Imagery, LLC's reply:

Thanks Bonnie!!! Love you guys...

Christina · Married on 03/20/2015

Torri did our engagement photos and our wedding in March. The photos for both were everything I could've hoped for and we couldn't be more satisfied! Not to mention that we ended up having a snowstorm o the first day of spring and Torri did whatever she could to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. She was so much more than a photographer too, she was there for every question and last minute advice I could have needed. Looking forward to having her do our newborn photo shoot in a few months! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

K · Married on 07/17/2010

Torri is an amazing photographer with great creativity. The combination of our requests and her artistic style made for wedding photos that we will cherish forever. Her and her team were professional and always had the best interest of the bride and groom in mind. Even though we decided to take some pictures before the wedding ceremony, Torri was able to make it special and captured the moments when we first saw each other on our wedding day. She is thoughtful and kind, coupled with enthusiasm and energy that the whole wedding party and our guests enjoyed! We are still incredibly happy with the pictures that Torri and her team took to capture our special day. Thanks again Torri!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Black Raven Imagery, LLC's reply:

Thank you soo much for the sweetness you just gave to me!