Black Box Weddings Reviews

180 Reviews for Black Box Weddings

1 User photo

Black Box Weddings 1

Tawnya · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Was a huge hit for our guests at the wedding. Staff was polite and professional! Had a few girls crushing on our photo booth team member lol! I would recommend black box to all my friends! Thanks for a memorable evening!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Deidre · Married on 09/09/2017

Everyone at Black Box did an amazing job with providing fun and exciting music, as well as a fun atmosphere for our family and friends to celebrate mine and my husband’s special day! Words cannot describe how wonderful of a job you guys did!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Black Box Weddings 2

Kortney · Married on 10/01/2016

Black Box is the greatest! We've been to tons of weddings and these guys made our wedding so unique and fun. There were always dozens of people on the dance floor and the photo booth was always packed! Very professional and very affordable!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Taylor · event on 12/19/2015

We had an amazing time. Would recommend this party bus for any holiday party. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Debbie · event on 10/10/2015

We rented the party bus for our daughter's Homecoming. The kids had a blast. The photo booth was the highlight of the night!! The driver was excellent. I felt safe leaving the kids with him. He even sent me a text to let me know that they were at dinner and having a good time. I would highly recommend Black Box!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Emanuel · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Black Box for Dj and photo booth. They were great!! I would be lost without the online planning forms. Nick did an awesome job making sure the night ran smoothly. The group dance was a big hit. Thank you Black Box!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/29/2015

I used Black Box DJ and photo booth for my wedding. I was impressed by their professionalism and services. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Connie · event on 07/11/2015

Our driver was awesome. Friendly, helpful and very funny. The drive was a once in a lifetime experience and I would most definitely recommend this company not only to friends and family, but to everyone.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Janice · event on 05/28/2015

Black Box Weddings provided us with a photo booth along with props for our daughters graduation party.
    The party was a huge success with a very memorable photo album to recap the night. The photo booth attendent did a great job compiling the photos. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Black Box did a fantastic job, we could not have asked for a better MC and DJ for our reception.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Black Box did a wonderful job at our wedding. The party bus was great, having a photo booth on the bus by itself makes the deal totally worth it. Their set up of having separate DJ and emcee makes it great for making the night go smooth and corralling a big crowd. I would definitely recommend Black Box to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ/Emcee and/or party bus.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Molly · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Black Box for a couple different services for our wedding day. I was very impressed with how organized and professional they were. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/17/2015

brandie · Married on 03/28/2015

Everything that black box provided for us was amazing. We had pin spot lighting, overhead swag, uplighting, DJ/emcee, photo booth, party bus, chair covers, sashes, napkins, head table and cake table decor. All of these things made our day perfect. We had so many compliments from people about danny and jay getting all the guests out on the dance floor to learn a line dance. You know its awesome when even my grandma was out on the floor learning the cupid shuflle. Everyone said hands down its the best wedding they have been too. Just listen to the man because he obviously knows what hes doing. Thanks danny and jay, along with the whole blackbox team that made it possible.

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • User4748051 · event on 01/24/2015

I had a 50th surprised Birthday party for my sister and hired black box weddings for the DJ services. It turned out amazing! The DJ (Travis) did an fantastic job!! He was very professional, caring, helpful and took charge, which is exactly what I need especially since I was being pulled in multiple directions with the guests. The music was one less thing I had to worry about because I knew Travis had it under control. He kept the music upbeat, sound quality was perfect and the interaction between him and the guests was very personable and professional. I would highly recommend black box weddings for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Chris · event on 12/31/2014

The Black Box party bus was absolutely amazing. Best New Years eve party my friends and I have ever had.
    -Danny (Owner/Operator) very professional/responsive
    -Party Bus was very clean and comfortable
    -Very flexible on pick up/drop off.

Thanks again for an awesome night!

-Chris Voudris
    Vapor Haus
    Dayton, Ohio

Sent on 01/01/2015

Megan · event on 12/31/2014

Black Box Party bus was fantastic! We booked them very last minute for a company New Years Eve party and they were so flexible in working with us. The bus was clean and the driver was friendly and helpful. The photobooth on the bus was a blast and being able to play our own music was awesome. I would definitely trust this team for any sort of event!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Elizabeth · event on 12/31/2014

A bunch of my friends and I all wanted to go out for New Years eve, and didn't want to have to taxi everywhere on one of the busiest nights in Dayton. So, what better way than with a Party Bus with a built in Photo Booth!?! Danny arrived to pick us up 10 minutes ahead of schedule. He was amazing the entire time. He showed extreme professionalism even at our worst moments. The entire time we felt safe with his driving. Myself and all of my friends had a great and magical New Years eve all thanks to Black Box! Highly recommend using this company for ANY event. They are truly the best in town!

jennifer · event on 12/27/2014

We got the Blackbox Party Bus for my friends 21st birthday and we had so much fun! We went to cincinnati, Daniel was willing to take us to any place we wanted to go. We went to a few bars in cincinnati but I have to say we had more fun in the bus then we did at any bar that night! The photo booth in the bus makes it so easy to caught all of the nights great memories. By the end of the night my friends didn't want to get off the bus they wanted to sit in their driveway and keep the party going! I can't say thank you enough to Daniel and Blackbox for making my friends 21st birthday so amazing! !

Sent on 01/06/2015

Dave · Married on 12/20/2014

Blackbox was perfect for our wedding. We originally planned to have a live band, but met with Dan and decided to go with Blackbox. We were so happy that we made this decision. Blackbox allowed us to have as much or as little input as we wanted on the playlist. They provide an MC and a DJ, whereas most DJ services only have person doing both roles. Having two people allowed for flexibility in our timeline and smooth transitions to/from first dances, cake cutting, toasts and open dancing. The MC was an excellent speaker and communicated with our planner and other vendors all night. We had a blacktie formal wedding and both the MC and the DJ dressed up. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Carly · Married on 12/20/2014

Danny and the entire Blackbox team did an exceptional job at our wedding, which was a black tie formal event with 200 guests this past December! We trusted them to provide quality DJ and MC services as well as provide lighting services and the result was outstanding. Not once during the night did Dave or I need to worry about the music, the organization of the event or the professionalism of the team. Prior to the event, they provided an event outline for our day on a personalized portal so we could select songs we "love" and "hate" as well as which transition songs we would like for each part of the reception (i.e. bouquet toss). We met with Danny a few weeks before the wedding to review our selections and he made the process simple and seamless. It is clear that they are experts in this industry and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Christy · Married on 12/13/2014

We used the DJ, photo booth, lighting, overhead swag. And also, they set up all of the tables. Very pleased with the services. It was very convenient dealing with just one vendor and Danny was quick to respond to our many questions.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Christy · Married on 12/13/2014

Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Tresa · Married on 11/22/2014

Loved the service and the peace associated with someone else handling details so I could enjoy the event.

Dorinda · Married on 11/07/2014

The photobooth was an exciting fun experience at my daughter's wedding! Most guests joined in the fun and with the props we have some very amusing photos in our memory book! The assistant with the photobooth seemed to have just as much fun as the guests! The photographers were magnificent and very accomodating. I would highly recommend this vendor to everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

Black Box Weddings went above and beyond for my wedding! They made it the most wonderful and special day of my life! They were there bright and early two days before the wedding to set up. They put up elegant and beautiful sheets to make the area where the ceremony was taking place special. They also decorated the head tables with more sheets and beautiful linen table cloths. They put up lights all around the hall, on each centerpiece, and along the head table to emphasize those areas. They covered all of the eyesores around the hall on the walls and along the floor. They totally transformed the entire room and made it look like something completely different. They stayed there as long as they needed to make sure everything was set up correctly and perfect. Also, they were always making sure I was satisfied with everything they were doing. The DJ, Emcee, and photo booth attendant were professional, professionally dressed, and awesome with the guests. The guests always got help and what they wanted at the photo booth. The props were awesome and made for great pictures! The DJ played all of the music I asked for and always seem to keep the party going. There was never a dull moment with the music where people were not on the dance floor dancing and having a great time. The emcee keep the wedding and reception moving and going at a great pace. I always knew what was going to come next as well as the guests. There was plenty of time for all of the special things I wanted at the wedding like the anniversary dance, cake cutting, father daughter dance, mother son dance, dollar dance, and much more! They played some slow songs but broke it up well with fast dancing songs to keep the guests having a great time! Overall this company gave me all that I asked for and more and I would recommend them to everyone that's getting married! Their prices were great for all that you get with them and I am so glad that I chose them for my wedding!!

Sent on 10/21/2014