Black Box Weddings Reviews

180 Reviews for Black Box Weddings

1 User photo

Black Box Weddings 1

Danielle · event on: 09/20/2014

The whole process was a breeze! Quick online response, contract portion was simple, and the flexibility was extremely helpful for my event. The driver was professional, friendly, and prompt. We had a customized brewery tour for my birthday, and he stuck to our itinerary and kept us updated on departure times via text messages at every stop! Oh, and the Photo Booth...!! Overall, great experience!

Deidre · Married on 09/09/2017

Everyone at Black Box did an amazing job with providing fun and exciting music, as well as a fun atmosphere for our family and friends to celebrate mine and my husband’s special day! Words cannot describe how wonderful of a job you guys did!

Black Box Weddings 2

Kortney · Married on 10/01/2016

Black Box is the greatest! We've been to tons of weddings and these guys made our wedding so unique and fun. There were always dozens of people on the dance floor and the photo booth was always packed! Very professional and very affordable!

Jamie · event on: 06/20/2014

A group of friends and myself utilized the party bus to go to Scene 75. The bus arrived on time, and to my suprise there was a photo booth on the bus. This was great!! We had the option of controlling the music ourselves or allowing the drive to play music for us. We all had a great time at Scene 75, and it was an all around great experience. I would use them again in a heart beat!

Jessica · event on: 03/29/2014

This was the best party bus rental experience I have ever had! Our driver, Larry, was funny and took great care of us. Danny was quick to respond and very friendly in all of the pre-event stuff, like answering questions and such. We all had such a great time, I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Emanuel · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Black Box for Dj and photo booth. They were great!! I would be lost without the online planning forms. Nick did an awesome job making sure the night ran smoothly. The group dance was a big hit. Thank you Black Box!!

Samantha · Married on 08/29/2015

I used Black Box DJ and photo booth for my wedding. I was impressed by their professionalism and services. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Black Box did a fantastic job, we could not have asked for a better MC and DJ for our reception.

Black Box did a wonderful job at our wedding. The party bus was great, having a photo booth on the bus by itself makes the deal totally worth it. Their set up of having separate DJ and emcee makes it great for making the night go smooth and corralling a big crowd. I would definitely recommend Black Box to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ/Emcee and/or party bus.

Molly · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Black Box for a couple different services for our wedding day. I was very impressed with how organized and professional they were. Would highly recommend.

brandie · Married on 03/28/2015

Everything that black box provided for us was amazing. We had pin spot lighting, overhead swag, uplighting, DJ/emcee, photo booth, party bus, chair covers, sashes, napkins, head table and cake table decor. All of these things made our day perfect. We had so many compliments from people about danny and jay getting all the guests out on the dance floor to learn a line dance. You know its awesome when even my grandma was out on the floor learning the cupid shuflle. Everyone said hands down its the best wedding they have been too. Just listen to the man because he obviously knows what hes doing. Thanks danny and jay, along with the whole blackbox team that made it possible.

Dave · Married on 12/20/2014

Blackbox was perfect for our wedding. We originally planned to have a live band, but met with Dan and decided to go with Blackbox. We were so happy that we made this decision. Blackbox allowed us to have as much or as little input as we wanted on the playlist. They provide an MC and a DJ, whereas most DJ services only have person doing both roles. Having two people allowed for flexibility in our timeline and smooth transitions to/from first dances, cake cutting, toasts and open dancing. The MC was an excellent speaker and communicated with our planner and other vendors all night. We had a blacktie formal wedding and both the MC and the DJ dressed up. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Carly · Married on 12/20/2014

Danny and the entire Blackbox team did an exceptional job at our wedding, which was a black tie formal event with 200 guests this past December! We trusted them to provide quality DJ and MC services as well as provide lighting services and the result was outstanding. Not once during the night did Dave or I need to worry about the music, the organization of the event or the professionalism of the team. Prior to the event, they provided an event outline for our day on a personalized portal so we could select songs we "love" and "hate" as well as which transition songs we would like for each part of the reception (i.e. bouquet toss). We met with Danny a few weeks before the wedding to review our selections and he made the process simple and seamless. It is clear that they are experts in this industry and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Christy · Married on 12/13/2014

We used the DJ, photo booth, lighting, overhead swag. And also, they set up all of the tables. Very pleased with the services. It was very convenient dealing with just one vendor and Danny was quick to respond to our many questions.
    Highly recommend!

Christy · Married on 12/13/2014

Highly recommend!

Tresa · Married on 11/22/2014

Loved the service and the peace associated with someone else handling details so I could enjoy the event.

Dorinda · Married on 11/07/2014

The photobooth was an exciting fun experience at my daughter's wedding! Most guests joined in the fun and with the props we have some very amusing photos in our memory book! The assistant with the photobooth seemed to have just as much fun as the guests! The photographers were magnificent and very accomodating. I would highly recommend this vendor to everyone!

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

Black Box Weddings went above and beyond for my wedding! They made it the most wonderful and special day of my life! They were there bright and early two days before the wedding to set up. They put up elegant and beautiful sheets to make the area where the ceremony was taking place special. They also decorated the head tables with more sheets and beautiful linen table cloths. They put up lights all around the hall, on each centerpiece, and along the head table to emphasize those areas. They covered all of the eyesores around the hall on the walls and along the floor. They totally transformed the entire room and made it look like something completely different. They stayed there as long as they needed to make sure everything was set up correctly and perfect. Also, they were always making sure I was satisfied with everything they were doing. The DJ, Emcee, and photo booth attendant were professional, professionally dressed, and awesome with the guests. The guests always got help and what they wanted at the photo booth. The props were awesome and made for great pictures! The DJ played all of the music I asked for and always seem to keep the party going. There was never a dull moment with the music where people were not on the dance floor dancing and having a great time. The emcee keep the wedding and reception moving and going at a great pace. I always knew what was going to come next as well as the guests. There was plenty of time for all of the special things I wanted at the wedding like the anniversary dance, cake cutting, father daughter dance, mother son dance, dollar dance, and much more! They played some slow songs but broke it up well with fast dancing songs to keep the guests having a great time! Overall this company gave me all that I asked for and more and I would recommend them to everyone that's getting married! Their prices were great for all that you get with them and I am so glad that I chose them for my wedding!!

Mary · Married on 10/18/2014

WOW this turned out to be wonderful....as the mother of the bride I thought I would lose my mind at times and Danny always was easy going and helpful. They (everyone on his team) made things easy and beautiful. So worth every penny. Thank you Danny it was wonderful.

Barb · Married on 10/04/2014

I recently used BBW's for my daughter's wedding. I have to say I could not have pulled it off without them. I used their DJ, Emcee, Photographers, party bus and back drops. The party bus was used for the bachelorette party and was a hit with their onboard photo booth. We had over 270 pics! The driver was very personable and fun. For the wedding we had an organized song list and time line that made the day of the wedding go extremely smooth. The wedding was scheduled to be outside and everything was planned around that but the day before the wedding we found that the weather was not going to allow that. I then worried about pictures and how I was going to set up the inside of the venue for the ceremony vs. a reception. And how was I going to change it over? Well, no worries!! BBW's is FLEXIBLE!! They provided back drops and uplighting that made the venue warm and beautiful!! They took some indoor pictures and then as the rain stopped took some outside also. They helped with making the transition from ceremony to reception go smoothly. And it changed the whole appearance of the venue in 30 min! The photographers were exceptional! Not only personable but friendly and truly caring about your special day. They are so VERY creative in their photos!! Not only doing indoor and outdoor photos with unbelievable poses and props that fit YOUR wedding theme, but they also did outdoor NIGHT photos with the bride and groom with special lighting. And they all dressed according to OUR wedding theme! They never said NO to anything that I asked! And the best part....you get all of this and its affordable. I am a single professional mom that paid for this on my own and they were worth every dime...plus some!! At the end of the wedding, they even helped tear down tables and clean up (which is not part of their job). My daughter's wedding turned out perfectly and I wouldn't change a thing....even the weather! Thank you Danny and BBW’s! You made my daughter’s day perfect!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

We hired Black Box Weddings for the photobooth, photography, DJ, drape and lighting for my wedding. My husband is in the Air Force and when we first started working with Danny, we were living in Florida and hadn't yet moved to Ohio. Not to mention, we wanted our wedding to take place in Indiana! Danny was able to walk me through everything via email and on the phone. Any concerns I had were immediately addressed even though we were 1,000 miles away. As a bride who did all of the decorations and planning herself and had no wedding planner, Danny was my saving grace for a lot of the reception.
    First of all, he showed up around 11:30am for my 3:00pm wedding to start setting up and was ready to go long before we were. Prior to the ceremony starting he coordinated with my Maid of Honor to make sure all of the transitions were smooth and went just as I envisioned them. There was also a schedule miscommunication as to when dinner would be arriving and Danny was able to work with my Maid of Honor, the caterer and smooth everything over and it all went great! He easily and quickly adjusted to all of my schedule changes and never came to me with a problem. Danny was even able to get a good sized crowd dancing and taught my guests how to do various dances.
    Their photo booth is beyond awesome! It gave my guests 2 copies, 1 for them and 1 to put in the a Memory Book scrapbook. I provided little advice tags for guests to write on and they created the scrapbook for me right then and there as the night progressed. At the end of the night, we were handed the completed book AND a flash drive with all of the pictures. It was the biggest hit of reception (and we had an open bar!!).
    I am so glad we used Black Box for our wedding and we may even rent the Party Bus for a night out in the near future! CALL DANNY FOR ANY PARTY NEED --- you will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth · event on: 12/31/2014

A bunch of my friends and I all wanted to go out for New Years eve, and didn't want to have to taxi everywhere on one of the busiest nights in Dayton. So, what better way than with a Party Bus with a built in Photo Booth!?! Danny arrived to pick us up 10 minutes ahead of schedule. He was amazing the entire time. He showed extreme professionalism even at our worst moments. The entire time we felt safe with his driving. Myself and all of my friends had a great and magical New Years eve all thanks to Black Box! Highly recommend using this company for ANY event. They are truly the best in town!

Pam · Married on 09/20/2014

Highly recommend Black Box!! They were great, so friendly and helpful! The photo booth was a great hit. The DJ and MC were awesome! And my overhead lighting was perfect!!

jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

I did my whole wedding with blackbox. Dj, photography, video, photo booth, up lights, ceiling swag, monogram, dancing on clouds, & drapes. It was everything I wanted and they made sure even the smallest request was taken care of! Everyone I worked with from blackbox were amazing and so friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better crew of people to work with. Also doing everything with them cut down on the hassle of having 100 different vendors to deal with! The pricing was so reasonable and I feel like I got way more then I paid for. I highly suggest them to every bride!!!!

Morgan · Married on 09/13/2014

We rented the party bus for my bachorlette party!!! The bus was amazing !!! We took 300 pictures and got them that night ! I do wish it had video and pictures ... I would love to see video :) I recommend black box for all services !