Bernardo Martinez Photography Reviews

Bernardo Martinez Photography 6
Bernardo Martinez Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2018

Great experience

It was a pleasure working with Bernardo. He was very flexible and was willing to work with us with the locations we wanted. His services were a great value and the photos turned out great. My fiancé and I were very pleased.

Peggy Caro · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing!!!!

Bernardo was our photographer for our 10 year vow renewal. He was amazing! Super easy to work with. Super engaging and took amazing pictures of our event. I highly recommend using him for any destination events!

Marcus · Married on 07/27/2018

My wife and I, were married on 7.27.18 through Cabo Beach Weddings and Mr. Bernardo Martinez, was the chosen photographer for our special day.

The photos he took are absolutely beautiful! They all capture the meaning of our marriage and the essence of who My wife and I are. Mr. Martinez, exudes creativity and professionalism and me working in the creative field, I was inspired by his direction, focus, and keen ability to capture not only the landscape but the timing in-which each moment happened.

We both had such a great time working with Mr. Martinez who clearly had a stunning vision that is definitely captured in his work.

Thes photos that Mr. Martinez photographed, will be loved and cherished for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend him for any and all moments you would like to capture with such a professional and creative manner!

Marcus/Molly

Terri · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Martinez was very professional for my wedding that was in Cabo last June. I absolutely love my pictures! Thank you so much.
    Terri Ketter

Erin · Married on 05/16/2018

Bernardo was AMAZING!! He corresponded with us before the wedding, and was very pleasant and professional. When planning a destination wedding, it is hard to trust a vendor you have never met before. When our big day arrived, and we were shuttled to the venue, Bernardo was already there and ready. He had scouted the beach and surrounding neighborhood for the best places to take pictures. He guided us, but let us be our natural selves. He paid attention to every detail in each shot, especially the lighting. Because of this, our wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Truly exceptional. We have had so many compliments from everyone who has seen the photos. As a bride, you want to look your best, and look even better in photos that will follow you forever. I was nervous, as my dress wasn't very forgiving, but Bernardo took photos from flattering angles. I would recommend Bernardo to anyone and everyone. He is a sweethearted guy with a wonderful eye!

Bernardo Martinez Photography 8
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 9

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Amazing photos!!! We couldn't have imagined any better sunset pictures. Thanks Bernardo!

Bernardo Martinez Photography 10
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 11

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Bernardo was AMAZING. He captured moments so many amazing and heartfelt moments during our ceremony as well as some beautiful sunset pictures afterwards. The quality of his photos are spectacular and he had them edited and to us in NO time!!!!
    We couldn't have asked for anything better to capture this special day. I still can't stop looking at our wedding photos. THANK YOU!

Bernardo Martinez Photography 12
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 17
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 18
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 19

Val · Married on 12/12/2017

Bernardo was great to work with. He started taking photos from the minute we arrived at the wedding location. He captured the pre-cerermony excitement, the deep feeling of the vows, and the pure happiness afterwards. He made creative suggestions for our photographs giving us lots of different views, poses and scenery, and was open to any specific photos requests we had. Our friends and family (who were not able to attend) where able to experience it through Bernardo's photos and we have had noting but compliments. Highly recommended!!!

Bernardo Martinez Photography 20

Taisha · Married on 11/04/2017

This review is long overdue! After not being entirely sure that the photos included with my destination wedding package were going to be enough, I did some research to find a local photographer for our wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico. After looking at many portfolios and reaching out to several photographers, I decided to go with Bernardo and I am so happy I did! His packages were competitively and reasonably priced, and his work looked stunning. Our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful and Bernardo had many great suggestions as well as listening to any requests we had. I am so thankful to both him and his partner for the amazing job they did capturing our special day. If you are looking for a talented photographer with a keen eye, skill, and professionalism, do not hesitate! Would recommend 100%.

Bernardo Martinez Photography 21
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 22
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 23

Craig · Married on 06/27/2017

Bernardo was amazing, a professional all the way around! We followed his lead, during the most special day of our lives, and he left us with an album full of beautiful pictures, many that brought us to tears (happy tears). We could not be happier with the work he did, not to mention his friendly demeanor. He was a pleasure to be around. We recommend him for any occasion and fully believe you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Bernardo!

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2017

Bernardo was great. Our wedding planner recommended him and we loved his photos. He was available on our very short notice and had pictures for us to view in less than 2 weeks. He even sent a follow up email to make sure that we had been able to view the pictures. He was responsive when asked fir a printing release- the photos were not watermarked- but the printing lab was strict. We would definitely recommend him to record your memories!

Ateya · Married on 05/14/2017

Let me start off with WOW! My husband wanted a destination wedding and now looking at our video and photos I'm glad I agreed. When I received our photos....I cried. I didn't know they would look THAT AMAZING! I was in awe on how great they came out. I reached out to Bernardo and told him to fix a picture where a couple of my hair strands were blowing. And without hesitation it was done in a day with perfection! Two words everyone...BOOK HIM! I would get married every year just so he can shoot us amazing photos. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thanks Bernardo!

Adelina · Married on 05/17/2017

Bernardo is super friendly, very professional. We loved the service he provided us.

Bethany · Married on 03/14/2018

Very professional and easy to work with