Bernardo Martinez Photography Reviews

Bernardo Martinez Photography 6
Bernardo Martinez Photography 7

Stefanie · Married on 06/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

We are thrilled with the wedding photos we received from Bernardo! On the day of our wedding he was friendly and organized and took beautiful pictures with the sand, rocks and surf in the background. If you’re looking for a photographer in Cabo, I would highly recommend Bernardo!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Renee Rozumalski · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful photographer

Bernardo was great to work with. He took wonderful pictures and provide us with a great location for our photo session. We booked him for family pictures and had all the pictures back within 2 weeks!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Crista L Chelemedos · Married on 02/27/2019

Simply perfect

Destination weddings have their own set of challenges and rewards. In our case, Bernardo was the reward. He was an amazing, unanticipated highlight of our day. He not only was singularly the most unobtrusive photographer I've ever encountered, he delivered amazing photos. The photos reflected who we are and captured the essence of our day. If you have any reservations about a hiring a photographer you haven't met, let me put those to rest and say, Barnardo is the right choice.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 16
  • Tawny

Tawny Henderson · Married on 12/23/2018

Absolutely amazing - above expectations

Our wedding coordinator booked Bernardo on our behalf - so I trusted him to be responsible for documenting our envelopment without having met or seen much of his work. I was so happy to be met with a personality like Bernardo. He is so friendly, easy to work with and did an incredible job on our pictures with a quick turn around time. I would, no doubt, book him again. Thank you Bernardo!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 17
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 18

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2018

Great experience

It was a pleasure working with Bernardo. He was very flexible and was willing to work with us with the locations we wanted. His services were a great value and the photos turned out great. My fiancé and I were very pleased.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Peggy Caro · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing!!!!

Bernardo was our photographer for our 10 year vow renewal. He was amazing! Super easy to work with. Super engaging and took amazing pictures of our event. I highly recommend using him for any destination events!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Marcus · Married on 07/27/2018

My wife and I, were married on 7.27.18 through Cabo Beach Weddings and Mr. Bernardo Martinez, was the chosen photographer for our special day.

The photos he took are absolutely beautiful! They all capture the meaning of our marriage and the essence of who My wife and I are. Mr. Martinez, exudes creativity and professionalism and me working in the creative field, I was inspired by his direction, focus, and keen ability to capture not only the landscape but the timing in-which each moment happened.

We both had such a great time working with Mr. Martinez who clearly had a stunning vision that is definitely captured in his work.

Thes photos that Mr. Martinez photographed, will be loved and cherished for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend him for any and all moments you would like to capture with such a professional and creative manner!

Marcus/Molly

Sent on 08/06/2018

Terri · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Martinez was very professional for my wedding that was in Cabo last June. I absolutely love my pictures! Thank you so much.
    Terri Ketter

Sent on 07/02/2018

Erin · Married on 05/16/2018

Bernardo was AMAZING!! He corresponded with us before the wedding, and was very pleasant and professional. When planning a destination wedding, it is hard to trust a vendor you have never met before. When our big day arrived, and we were shuttled to the venue, Bernardo was already there and ready. He had scouted the beach and surrounding neighborhood for the best places to take pictures. He guided us, but let us be our natural selves. He paid attention to every detail in each shot, especially the lighting. Because of this, our wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Truly exceptional. We have had so many compliments from everyone who has seen the photos. As a bride, you want to look your best, and look even better in photos that will follow you forever. I was nervous, as my dress wasn't very forgiving, but Bernardo took photos from flattering angles. I would recommend Bernardo to anyone and everyone. He is a sweethearted guy with a wonderful eye!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 19
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 20

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Amazing photos!!! We couldn't have imagined any better sunset pictures. Thanks Bernardo!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 21
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 22

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Bernardo was AMAZING. He captured moments so many amazing and heartfelt moments during our ceremony as well as some beautiful sunset pictures afterwards. The quality of his photos are spectacular and he had them edited and to us in NO time!!!!
    We couldn't have asked for anything better to capture this special day. I still can't stop looking at our wedding photos. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 28
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 29
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 30

Val · Married on 12/12/2017

Bernardo was great to work with. He started taking photos from the minute we arrived at the wedding location. He captured the pre-cerermony excitement, the deep feeling of the vows, and the pure happiness afterwards. He made creative suggestions for our photographs giving us lots of different views, poses and scenery, and was open to any specific photos requests we had. Our friends and family (who were not able to attend) where able to experience it through Bernardo's photos and we have had noting but compliments. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 31

Taisha · Married on 11/04/2017

This review is long overdue! After not being entirely sure that the photos included with my destination wedding package were going to be enough, I did some research to find a local photographer for our wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico. After looking at many portfolios and reaching out to several photographers, I decided to go with Bernardo and I am so happy I did! His packages were competitively and reasonably priced, and his work looked stunning. Our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful and Bernardo had many great suggestions as well as listening to any requests we had. I am so thankful to both him and his partner for the amazing job they did capturing our special day. If you are looking for a talented photographer with a keen eye, skill, and professionalism, do not hesitate! Would recommend 100%.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 32
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 33
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 34

Craig · Married on 06/27/2017

Bernardo was amazing, a professional all the way around! We followed his lead, during the most special day of our lives, and he left us with an album full of beautiful pictures, many that brought us to tears (happy tears). We could not be happier with the work he did, not to mention his friendly demeanor. He was a pleasure to be around. We recommend him for any occasion and fully believe you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Bernardo!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2017

Bernardo was great. Our wedding planner recommended him and we loved his photos. He was available on our very short notice and had pictures for us to view in less than 2 weeks. He even sent a follow up email to make sure that we had been able to view the pictures. He was responsive when asked fir a printing release- the photos were not watermarked- but the printing lab was strict. We would definitely recommend him to record your memories!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ateya · Married on 05/14/2017

Let me start off with WOW! My husband wanted a destination wedding and now looking at our video and photos I'm glad I agreed. When I received our photos....I cried. I didn't know they would look THAT AMAZING! I was in awe on how great they came out. I reached out to Bernardo and told him to fix a picture where a couple of my hair strands were blowing. And without hesitation it was done in a day with perfection! Two words everyone...BOOK HIM! I would get married every year just so he can shoot us amazing photos. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thanks Bernardo!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Adelina · Married on 05/17/2017

Bernardo is super friendly, very professional. We loved the service he provided us.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie Cervantes · Married on 01/12/2019

Good Value For The Price

Bernardo is very friendly and was super easy to discuss our vision with. We wanted more candid shots and less posed for our wedding and he was immediately amenable to that. On our wedding day, he did a good job of both taking candid shots but also "posing" us in a way that would provide flattering photos. I've been married before and had a photographer that I paid $5k USD for. Those photos were excellent. However, I must say that with Bernardo while the price was a 10th of my previous photographer the quality didn't didn't show it. I only wish that the zipper on my dress hadn't broken mid-reception so we would have gotten more shots of me and my hubby (I was in our bedroom waiting for it to be fixed).

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 35
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 36
    Bernardo Martinez Photography 37

Bethany · Married on 03/14/2018

Very professional and easy to work with

Sent on 04/10/2018