Bernardo Martinez Photography Reviews

29 Reviews for Bernardo Martinez Photography

• Paris

Paris Vhl · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Attentive, Flexible, & willing to work with you! Excellent photographer

I chose Bernardo Martinez as my wedding photographer. He was my top choice based on his aesthetic but his work ethic is unmatched, and attention to detail impressive - especially to the bride! I decided on his 6 hour package which included him + another photographer. Overall, the final photos received were absolutely amazing. He was able to capture intimate moments, candid shots, and beautiful details that really encapsulated the day.

Bernardo really went above any beyond for me. I was nervous as any bride would be planning their wedding from the states and not knowing the photographer ahead of time. I had my wedding at Pueblo Bonito Resort and he came to the resort a couple of days before to meet with me and my fiancé. This was really nice because we were able to meet before the wedding so he could understand my vibe/aesthetic, know important people and moments to capture. No one wants the cheesy posed wedding portraits and he was able to pose family and friends without feeling forced. To be honest, I didn’t even notice him and his other photographer at the wedding but then when we got the photos back I was like wow, didn’t know they were taking photos here! His lighting and cameras were great, every shot is crisp and he made me as the bride look great! I had printed inspiration photos and reviewed with him what I liked about them. He took notes and we talked about how we could achieve those shots. Very reassuring to a bride!

I also really enjoyed that in our meeting I had mentioned that I loved flowers, greenery, and archway backdrops. After our meeting he took time to scout out locations at the resort that had great lighting, fit what I was looking for, and featured a lot of flowers and lush backdrops! He was very organized and thoughtful in doing this for me and took photos that featured a lot of flowers/lush background. What I'm trying to say is Bernardo was very flexible and is willing to work with you on what you are looking for. It's hard planning a wedding abroad (US to Mexico) and Bernardo really made it easy for me. You can look at photographer's work but it's another thing to know that a photographer is willing to go the extra mile and include aesthetic shots that fit your vibe.

Bernardo even delivered around 10 highlight photos ~3 days after our wedding as a preview so I could post edited/professional shots right away! Then he had a quick turnaround for all the wedding photos too - took around 2 months after our wedding, which is quick compared to other friends that had to wait around a year for their wedding photos! He delivers the photos via a download link, and they're all organized.

My experience with Bernardo was extremely positive and definitely recommend to anyone, especially brides! He is super accommodating, professional, talented, and organized. If you are unsure of Cabo photographers for your event, go with the Bernardo - he's the best!!!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Lynette

Lynette Alaniz · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Magazine Quality Photographer!!

Bernardo is an AWESOME photographer! His style is something you would see in a magazine! He captured every moment on our wedding day, and has an eye for the best angles and backgrounds. I'm extremely happy we chose Bernardo. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Willis · Married on 03/07/2020

Seamless and gorgeous results

We were married at Pueblo Bonito sunset beach and it was amazing! The best part is looking back and we can do that with all the pics from Bernardo. He showed up pretty last minute (THANK YOU!!!) and was so professional, easy to work with, and had great ideas for photos. He took our ideas but also came with his own. He scouted out the area to make sure he had the best shots and he def found him. We are so happy that we were able to work with him!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • JennieJohnson

Jenniejohnson · Married on 12/16/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had an amazing experience with Bernardo for our wedding photographer. He was kind, patient, and really wanted to make the day special for us. He took his time, made sure he captured everything we wanted, and did an amazing job! He made us feel so comfortable. The pictures turned out amazing; capturing us, the beach, and the sunset perfectly. It took less than a week to get our images even with our wedding being during the holidays. He sent them to us on Christmas Eve, it was perfect! I highly recommend Bernardo!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Erica

Erica Blanchard · Married on 11/10/2019

110% awesome!

Bernardo was absolutely AMAZING! He spent 6 hours with us on our private yacht for the day to kick off our honeymoon celebration.
    He is extremely professional and has a wonderful personality ALOT of fun to work with and knew exactly the type of pictures we wanted to have to remember our beautiful day on the water.
    Bernardo communicated with us very well and made us feel comfortable at all times.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect experience!

Bernardo and his second photographer were beyond great! His communication from beginning to the end eased all nerves! They showed up early and captured all of our small details while we got ready for our wedding. During the ceremony and reception they were so present and captured every moment perfectly. The pictures turned out beautiful and we will forever cherish them!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Stefanie · Married on 06/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

We are thrilled with the wedding photos we received from Bernardo! On the day of our wedding he was friendly and organized and took beautiful pictures with the sand, rocks and surf in the background. If you’re looking for a photographer in Cabo, I would highly recommend Bernardo!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Renee Rozumalski · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful photographer

Bernardo was great to work with. He took wonderful pictures and provide us with a great location for our photo session. We booked him for family pictures and had all the pictures back within 2 weeks!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Crista L Chelemedos · Married on 02/27/2019

Simply perfect

Destination weddings have their own set of challenges and rewards. In our case, Bernardo was the reward. He was an amazing, unanticipated highlight of our day. He not only was singularly the most unobtrusive photographer I've ever encountered, he delivered amazing photos. The photos reflected who we are and captured the essence of our day. If you have any reservations about a hiring a photographer you haven't met, let me put those to rest and say, Barnardo is the right choice.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Jimenez · Married on 02/22/2019

Picture Perfect

Bernardo was a pleasure to work with for our destination wedding. He was easy to communicate with during the planning stages. During the wedding weekend he was very professional. We were so happy with how the pictures ended up in the end. It was a super windy weekend, but he was able to capture all the details. We are so happy we went with Bernardo for our wedding weekend photographer. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Tawny

Tawny Henderson · Married on 12/23/2018

Absolutely amazing - above expectations

Our wedding coordinator booked Bernardo on our behalf - so I trusted him to be responsible for documenting our envelopment without having met or seen much of his work. I was so happy to be met with a personality like Bernardo. He is so friendly, easy to work with and did an incredible job on our pictures with a quick turn around time. I would, no doubt, book him again. Thank you Bernardo!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2018

Great experience

It was a pleasure working with Bernardo. He was very flexible and was willing to work with us with the locations we wanted. His services were a great value and the photos turned out great. My fiancé and I were very pleased.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Peggy Caro · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing!!!!

Bernardo was our photographer for our 10 year vow renewal. He was amazing! Super easy to work with. Super engaging and took amazing pictures of our event. I highly recommend using him for any destination events!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Marcus · Married on 07/27/2018

My wife and I, were married on 7.27.18 through Cabo Beach Weddings and Mr. Bernardo Martinez, was the chosen photographer for our special day.

The photos he took are absolutely beautiful! They all capture the meaning of our marriage and the essence of who My wife and I are. Mr. Martinez, exudes creativity and professionalism and me working in the creative field, I was inspired by his direction, focus, and keen ability to capture not only the landscape but the timing in-which each moment happened.

We both had such a great time working with Mr. Martinez who clearly had a stunning vision that is definitely captured in his work.

Thes photos that Mr. Martinez photographed, will be loved and cherished for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend him for any and all moments you would like to capture with such a professional and creative manner!

Marcus/Molly

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ashley Edwards · Married on 06/11/2018

Couldn't be Happier!

Bernardo was fantastic! He met all my wants and much more. He is very attentive to what we wanted. He's amazing at capturing the perfect setting! We will use him again when we renew our vows!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Terri · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Martinez was very professional for my wedding that was in Cabo last June. I absolutely love my pictures! Thank you so much.
    Terri Ketter

Sent on 07/02/2018

Erin · Married on 05/16/2018

Bernardo was AMAZING!! He corresponded with us before the wedding, and was very pleasant and professional. When planning a destination wedding, it is hard to trust a vendor you have never met before. When our big day arrived, and we were shuttled to the venue, Bernardo was already there and ready. He had scouted the beach and surrounding neighborhood for the best places to take pictures. He guided us, but let us be our natural selves. He paid attention to every detail in each shot, especially the lighting. Because of this, our wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Truly exceptional. We have had so many compliments from everyone who has seen the photos. As a bride, you want to look your best, and look even better in photos that will follow you forever. I was nervous, as my dress wasn't very forgiving, but Bernardo took photos from flattering angles. I would recommend Bernardo to anyone and everyone. He is a sweethearted guy with a wonderful eye!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Amazing photos!!! We couldn't have imagined any better sunset pictures. Thanks Bernardo!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Bernardo was AMAZING. He captured moments so many amazing and heartfelt moments during our ceremony as well as some beautiful sunset pictures afterwards. The quality of his photos are spectacular and he had them edited and to us in NO time!!!!
    We couldn't have asked for anything better to capture this special day. I still can't stop looking at our wedding photos. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Val · Married on 12/12/2017

Bernardo was great to work with. He started taking photos from the minute we arrived at the wedding location. He captured the pre-cerermony excitement, the deep feeling of the vows, and the pure happiness afterwards. He made creative suggestions for our photographs giving us lots of different views, poses and scenery, and was open to any specific photos requests we had. Our friends and family (who were not able to attend) where able to experience it through Bernardo's photos and we have had noting but compliments. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Taisha · Married on 11/04/2017

This review is long overdue! After not being entirely sure that the photos included with my destination wedding package were going to be enough, I did some research to find a local photographer for our wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico. After looking at many portfolios and reaching out to several photographers, I decided to go with Bernardo and I am so happy I did! His packages were competitively and reasonably priced, and his work looked stunning. Our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful and Bernardo had many great suggestions as well as listening to any requests we had. I am so thankful to both him and his partner for the amazing job they did capturing our special day. If you are looking for a talented photographer with a keen eye, skill, and professionalism, do not hesitate! Would recommend 100%.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Craig · Married on 06/27/2017

Bernardo was amazing, a professional all the way around! We followed his lead, during the most special day of our lives, and he left us with an album full of beautiful pictures, many that brought us to tears (happy tears). We could not be happier with the work he did, not to mention his friendly demeanor. He was a pleasure to be around. We recommend him for any occasion and fully believe you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Bernardo!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2017

Bernardo was great. Our wedding planner recommended him and we loved his photos. He was available on our very short notice and had pictures for us to view in less than 2 weeks. He even sent a follow up email to make sure that we had been able to view the pictures. He was responsive when asked fir a printing release- the photos were not watermarked- but the printing lab was strict. We would definitely recommend him to record your memories!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ateya · Married on 05/14/2017

Let me start off with WOW! My husband wanted a destination wedding and now looking at our video and photos I'm glad I agreed. When I received our photos....I cried. I didn't know they would look THAT AMAZING! I was in awe on how great they came out. I reached out to Bernardo and told him to fix a picture where a couple of my hair strands were blowing. And without hesitation it was done in a day with perfection! Two words everyone...BOOK HIM! I would get married every year just so he can shoot us amazing photos. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thanks Bernardo!

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/10/2016

Amazing, Professional Photographer

They say a picture says a thousand words! Bernardo's work speaks for itself! He is an amazing photographer and his photos are out of this world. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 12/21/2019