Bently & Wilson Photography Reviews

Bently & Wilson Photography 7
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/20/2018

Great photographer

We have had an excellent experience with Todd from our initial communication. He was flexible with adding additional hours as our wedding grew and was always prompt with communication. He arrived on time and began shooting immediately. He captured all of the aspects of our wedding day while keeping us on schedule. Todd worked very well with our other vendors. He helped to ensure all of our guests were where they needed to be while taking beautiful pictures. He was able to pose us and take us to the best photo places efficiently. The photos only took a few days to edit and were all beautiful. I absolutely recommend Bentley and Wilson to be your wedding photographer. His prices are reasonable and the quality is excellent.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Bently & Wilson Photography 13
    Bently & Wilson Photography 14
    Bently & Wilson Photography 15

Katie · Married on 04/25/2018

Todd was the perfect wedding photographer. Todd was professional and completely understanding about everything that we wanted captured on the day. His experience shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives! When we got our photos we couldn’t be more happier with the results, it’s clear Todd is seriously talented and genuinely loves what he does! If you’re thinking about booking Todd for your wedding, DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2017

I highly recommend Bently and Wilson if you are getting married in Vegas. Todd is such a nice guy and made us feel totally at ease. He knew lots of great spots to get really great photos. Photos are AMAZING! So glad we used this photographer

Sent on 04/07/2017

Clare · Married on 10/17/2016

I definitely recommend Bently and Wilson. For a very reasonable fee, we now have around 100 edited, and many more unedited shots from along the strip. We love all of them, and found Todd to be very friendly, professional and skilled. In just two hours we were able to cover a number of different and varied locations. Also, others have commented on how in most of the photos, it looks like we have the place to ourselves, which of course we didn't. Somehow, amongst the crowds, Todd was able to time and shoot photos perfectly to make it look like there was only the two of us there! I'm really glad we decided to do this, as we now have a set of beautiful photos, and the memories of walking up and down the strip being photographed and feeling like celebrities! One tip - brides, if you're wearing heels, take some flats to change into between locations. Preferably slip-ons.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Ryan · Married on 10/05/2016

We were fortunate enough to use Todd over the weekend for wedding photos on Saturday night. He was awesome. It was a crowded weekend and he knew secluded spots where we could capture great pics. He was very professional and easy to work with. His images, editing and reviews are why we decided on him and we were definitely happy with our decision. Thanks Again Todd, Ryan and Melanie

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

This review is for my wedding photography 9/17/16. I was so excited to review Todd's photography for my destination wedding in Vegas. Leading up to the wedding he was awesome with answering my every little question and helping out by looking at my timeline and assuring me my venues were good choices. He was excellent the day of, he directed us very well throughout our first look and knew all the best spots for photos at Caesar's Palace. He took so many photos at our reception we GOT EVERYTHING CAPTURED! No second shooter needed honestly. I had a headcount of 47 total guests and we got many group shots, multiple GOOD candids of each guest, multiple GOOD posed shots, and many of the detail shots that I mentioned to him that I wanted (close up of tables, etc.) (for reference, we had him for 6 hours total and our reception was 4 hours). The photography couldn't have been better in my opinion, I was seriously blown away by the composition, editing, and overall value that I received. I got all of my photos in very high resolution, a smaller res set for posting online, and all the unedited shots, all available to me online on the 5th day after my wedding. I think I was most looking forward to the candids from the reception and boy did he deliver, there were so many amazing photos of all the guests!! He really captured the spirit of my friends and family, we were looking through photos and multiple pictures we would be like, "that expression is so soandso!!" I don't know how he did that, it was amazing. Book him you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Susan · Married on 09/16/2016

I want to shout from the rooftops about how amazing Todd was and how exceptional our pictures are! Planning a wedding from 2000 miles away forces you to put your faith in strangers and follow your gut instinct.... very simply, I could not have made a better choice. Todd has a wonderful demeanor about him that immediately put our group at ease. He is funny and unobtrusive and beyond patient. I had an absurd amount of pictures I wanted taken in a limited time crunch and he never batted an eye. Anything I wanted to try, he was game. To top all of that off, our pictures are INCREDIBLE! And when I say that we are blown away, it is an understatement. Our pictures were so important to me and these take my breath away. Our friends are in awe and so many people have asked how we managed to get such an amazing photographer. We received our photos WITHIN DAYS of our wedding and did I mention the fantastic pricing?! I looked at several photographers that were double the price for half the time! I cannot recommend Todd highly enough. We would give him 100 stars if we could! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Bently & Wilson Photography is one the main reasons why I chose Las Vegas to get married! I am from the East Coast and the wedding vendors prices can be astronomical, namely photography. I had a small wedding with 60 people and didn't want to spend more for photography than I did on the actual wedding reception! Todd is the ONLY photographer in Vegas that gives you his pricing up front on his website and his pricing is VERY COMPETITIVE! Regarding his responsiveness, he always got back to me no more than 48 hours after emailing him. Now for the actual pictures -- I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE QUALITY!! He took excellent candid shots and gave me a nice blend of b&w photos, too. My plan was to go to the Vegas sign after my ceremony for pictures but we ended up going to the Vegas sign AND doing a full photo tour on the strip at 2 different casinos, at his recommendation. I highly recommend him for wedding photography! Also, he is very nice and pleasant to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Anna · Married on 06/03/2016

We planned our Vegas wedding from the UK and after hours of research from across the water, contacted Todd, who we came across online and sounded almost too good to be true! That was not the case! He was just as good as the positive feedback I read, in fact he way exceeded our expectations. He was friendly but not too intrusive and nothing was too much trouble. The cost was excellent value for money for the service and standards and that for me is what really makes him stand out. So many photographers nowadays overcharge for events such as weddings but Todd was a genuinely decent guy providing top notch service for affordable prices. We had Todd for the full 8hr package and could not fault one single thing. Thank you Todd! We're so happy we discovered you! We highly HIGHLY recommend him! :-)

Sent on 11/12/2016

Montoya · Married on 05/07/2016

Todd is awesome. I hired him at the recommendation of my DOC, Faith Chapin, and her recommendation was right on the money.

Showed up right on time and went right to work. Nice guy, very easy going, and has a zen sense of calm that is so valuable on your wedding day.

It rained on our wedding day so our plans to take pictures outside were canceled. Todd went right with the flow managing to be where he needed to be on time and without fuss.

Not to mention, our pictures are phenomenal! I'd post some but I'm sure my friends don't want to be plastered on the interwebs. But take my word for it -- absolutely beautiful pictures. And the turn around time was only a few days.

Great photographer! We are already planning to go back and do another shoot with him for our anniversary.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Priscilla · Married on 04/14/2016

Couldn't be happier with Todd's work! We hired Todd based on his great reviews and we were not disappointed!
    Todd knows the strip very well and was able to quickly navigate through the hotels for some great photos - the strip photos are a must! He was super laid back which really helped us stay calm and relaxed!
    I had so many people say to me that he was always there and snapping pics at our reception - he made sure to make his way around the room to get shots of all of our guests as well as many action shots on the dance floor.
    We received 288 edited photos 3 (yes, THREE) days after our wedding. He also provided hundreds of unedited photos for us to have as well.
    I highly recommend Todd to anyone who wants amazing wedding photos. Todd provides great value and is so easy to work with!

Sent on 04/22/2016
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 07/11/2015

Todd Wilson has a flair for perfection and beauty, our wedding photos are simply stunning!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Victoria · Married on 04/21/2015

Todd & Linda were awesome! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Joan · Married on 10/17/2014

Todd did a fantastic job capturing the style and spirit of our wedding. He made not only my husband and me feel comfortable, but our guests as well. He was really inconspicuous at the reception and yet somehow managed to capture all the important moments we could have hoped for, as well as ones that I didn’t even think of until I got the photos back. In fact, some of my absolute favorite shots of the day are ones that I never even knew he was taking at the time. We do have some awesome posed shots but the candids are amazing. I had a list of shots I wanted but Todd had so many great ideas and is obviously great at what he does so we just let him kind of “do his thing” and it worked out perfectly! I could not believe how many pictures he had for us – all on CD, many retouched, with full rights for us to reprint as we wish. My husband and I both usually hate having our photos taken so even though it was our wedding and we were super excited about the occasion, we weren’t thrilled with the idea of having 8 hours of our faces on camera. But when I got the pictures back, I can honestly say we were both very happy with them. I will be proud to display them for years to come. We had Todd for a Vegas Strip Photo Tour for part of the day and we had a few locations that we didn’t want to miss but because we were running a bit late (due to no fault of Todd’s) I was sure we would have to sacrifice a few of the stops. To our surprise, Todd directed the limo driver so expertly to the best locations so quickly that we managed to fit in every place we wanted to hit (including the Vegas sign and Bellagio on a Friday night!) and still arrive right on time to our reception. He even stayed longer than we’d hired him for just to make sure he didn’t miss anything. More than a few of our guests have commented on how beautiful our photos are. My husband and I are so happy we chose Todd Wilson as our our wedding photographer and we both agree that his service was an incredible value.

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • Angela Marie

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

Todd is the most amazing man in the entire world. I cannot begin to express how much I love this guy! He was on top of everything when it came to communication. I didn't have any specific poses or any idea at all what I wanted to do as far as pictures and he directed us in every way. It was so easy and so much fun working with Todd and Linda. And even with all the chaos of having an extremely large wedding party, they were so patient with all of us. Far more patient than they should have been! I cannot wait to see the finished photos! Thank you a million times over, Todd and Linda for capturing all the moments and memories made on our perfect day!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Sommer · Married on 04/26/2014

What can I say about Todd that has not already been said a million times. He walked in our suite ready to go and on-time. I felt as if I had sat down and explained everything that I wanted to him because he just went at it! As soon as the ceremony was complete, he begin taking pictures of the guests and putting us all together in groups. He kept us on schedule. After the ceremony, we all met up at the Las Vegas sign. He took lots of group photos in front of the sign and even some fun ones. For our strip tour, he knew exactly where to go to get the photos that I had asked for pre-wedding and it seemed like he always was there to capture these fantastic shots. We had a cigar bar and my husband’s mother took a cigar and went outside to light up with the guys and my husband was thinking oh what a great photo and he turned to find Todd to ask him to take a picture and Todd was already on it. He was fantastic and even stayed long after his time was up and enjoyed some cigars with the fellows. The guests really enjoyed his company and I am so excited to see the pictures. He had some fantastic ideas that I would have never thought of! His communication was great throughout the planning process. Highly recommend booking Todd!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Melita · Married on 10/24/2013

Stop searching! You've hit the jackpot! I cannot recommend Todd from Bently and Wilson Photography highly enough. I contacted quite a few photographers in the lead up to my Vegas wedding; many of the packages were expensive and didn't include a great deal. Todd got back to me quickly, and his packages suited us and our situation perfectly. Our photos arrived in the mail a couple of days ago and we are both blown away! I instantly felt that I should provide a review so that other brides-to-be could save themselves the trouble of researching the way that I did.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Harmony · Married on 07/14/2013

Todd was great. We went on a photo tour and we were not sure where to go. He took the reigns and led us to some great spots.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Belinda · Married on 03/15/2013

I was recommended to Bently & Wilson by a friend. We live in Nova Scotia, Canada and I was very nervous chosing a photographer in a city which was so far away. We are very glad that we chose Bently & Wilson. Todd was our photographer and was very laid back and professional all at the same time. He had great photo opp ideas and I can't wait to see the finished product! I really feel we received great value for such a reasonable price! Thanks again Todd!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2013

Todd was perfessional with an eye for perfection. He showed up early and got right to work. I don't care for talking pictures and he made the experience painless. Not only did he get all of the shots I was wanting with family, he got some artistic shots of me and the hubby that I love.

I was only able to afford Todd for 4 hours- but he didn't miss a second. He got pictures of everything and we got the CD of our pictures within a week and a half. The value of hiring Todd is unbeatable!

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • Eulina

Eulina · Married on 07/28/2012

Photography was a high priority for our wedding planning process because I knew we would have our photos for a lifetime. I researched, interviewed and read tons of reviews on all of the top contenders for Las Vegas Photography. I planned a destination wedding in Las Vegas but live in California so I didn’t have the luxury of having a face to face meeting with my venders.

We decided with Bently & Wilson Photography and it was one of the best decisions we made. Todd was our photographer for 6 hours. He captured amazing shots and our photos were flawless! He was very easy going and really has a great eye for catching memorable moments. Our package was very reasonable and we received hundreds of actual photos and a disc with all of the photos he took for the day. This included all of our copyrights which was a big deal for us. Todd knew all of the right places to take beautiful pictures during our photo tour and maximized the amount of time we had. We received our photos in less than 2 weeks, which was also record breaking time in my book. The compliments we have received from our photos have been countless and we can’t thank Todd with Bently & Wilson Photography enough for your level of top notch service.

Mrs. Eulina Davis
    Wedding 7/28/2012
    Destination Wedding in Las Vegas

Sent on 09/27/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2012

I can not vouch for the images yet, but I have no doubt that they will be incredible. Todd is the best. He is so professional and never stops snapping pictures. I look forward to receiving my pictures back.. plus, you can not beat his prices!

Sent on 05/27/2012

kate · Married on 04/15/2012

Todd totally lived up to his reputation. He came in shooting, took a ton of getting ready pics before we headed off to our first look/photo tour. We did our first look at the Cosmo (we must have been one of the last bridal parties before they started to crack down) and got a couple of fun shots. Unfortunately, we didn’t have as much time here as I would have liked because my bridal party & I ended up running 45 mins late for our first look (it took way longer to lace up my dress than I had anticipated). As a result our strip tour was also cut short (we only made it downtown) but we were able to get a bunch of great shots at the Wynn before the ceremony too so it all worked out in the end. Todd was super fast with editing & sending us our pictures – we received them less than 3 weeks after the wedding. They came out even better than I had expected, and I have received SO many compliments on how amazing our pictures/photographer are.

Sent on 05/11/2012
  • Juliette S

Julie and Ric · Married on 02/25/2012

I am so in love with my wedding photos that I've become the girl who tries to show them to people in line at the grocery store :) Todd is the main reason for that!!! Todd shot with us for 8 hours on our wedding day, from getting ready to the strip tour (incl Fremont Street) to the formal pics before the wedding, to the wedding, to the formal pics after the wedding, to the reception. Which is exhausting just typing it! He was so great to be around the whole day, though. We felt like rock stars with him shooting our every move! But at the same time, he was never in the way you see some wedding photographers can be. He also put up with my crazy family who decided to ignore my wishes with our shot list and just improvise (gotta love family). Not only did he capture candid moments between my husband and I and us and our friends/family, but he also had fantastic ideas for the more posed shots, some of which are my absolute favorites and can't wait to put on canvas and hang up!!!
    I also want to send a "shout out" to Dionne, Todd's assistant that day (our wedding was at night so he needed extra lighting stuff). She is a great person and had the "honor" of calming down the bride more than once during the day. She also took a few shots of the girls getting ready while Todd was taking shots of the guys and these are some of the sweetest photos of the wedding since they really bring back those last moments before the walk down the aisle.
    I've always hated pictures of myself, but because of Todd, I want to do photo shoots all the time :)

Sent on 03/21/2012

Amy · Married on 01/21/2012

Todd is amazing!!! He met us in the mandalay lobby and just started snapping pictures....he stayed late and took TONS of pictures...still haven't received them but i am sure they are amazing!!!

Sent on 02/06/2012