Belle Music Reviews

15 | Wheaton, IL

15 Reviews for Belle Music

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

We had the Violin/Guitar Duo for our wedding and they were fantastic! We used them for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a great job and were very easy to work with! We had a mix of modern and classical music and were very happy with how everything turned out.

Michelle · Married on 03/26/2017

We had a wonderful experience with setting up everything. Sara met with us in person and we worked together on setting up their music for the ceremony and for drinks and appetizers. We were very pleased overall and I would definitely recommend them as a vendor. Their music is quite varied and creative. I know that we had a custom ceremony and they played a really nice role in making it special.

April · Married on 06/12/2016

I hired a string quartet from Belle Music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we absolutely loved Sara and her team's music! They were absolutely amazing and I've already given our their contact information to guests who wanted to keep them in mind for future weddings.

Belle Music was fabulous! Working with Sara was great and she was so accommodating and responsive to our requests. We used them for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was so beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests too! They truly helped make our special day even more beautiful!

Jen · Married on 07/19/2013

We had a harpist and a violinist for our ceremony music. They provided the pre-service music, the unity candle music and the post music. It was BEAUTIFUL. Again, part of my fairytale!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

They were really fantastic and quickly responded to my questions during the planning process. Sara was extremely helpful. The music selection was both modern and classical. Their value is GREAT especially in comparison to other musicians. My family complimented them on their playing, the only complaint was there was no microphone to amplify the sound so the music was a bit soft. Still beautiful though! I would highly recommend them.

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2011

I was beyond pleased with our musicians at our wedding. Music is very important to me so I wanted to choose music that spoke about us as a couple. This came with challenges as many musicians that I met with were not willing to try new music or they would at a price. As soon as I met with Sara from Belle music, she was very open to locating the music that I wanted and also had an extensive list of great recommendations. They played beautifully at our ceremony and reception cocktail hour. They played a great mix of modern and classic songs. I also had a family friend who was supposed to be our vocalist back out a few months before the wedding and I contacted Sara and she recommended that we use Peter. I put my trust in her and hoped he would be a good fit for our ceremony. When I was about to walk down the aisle I heard his voice and my eyes got teary. His voice was absolutely beautiful. Out of all the different aspects of our wedding, most compliments that I got were relating to the musicians and Peter our soloist. Look no further!

Vicki · Married on 07/23/2011

We had Belle Music at our ceremony, with a violin and a cello. It was a beautiful touch to our outdoor ceremony. I have had so many compliments on the music!! It was just amazing; they mixed in modern music with the classical music. I talked to Sara during the planning and she was always there to answer any questions that I had, and she was able to get sheet music to the modern songs that they didn’t have. She had suggestions that were insightful and very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

Belle music was wonderful. We had many complements from our guests. We had a violin and harp at our ceremony. Everyone thought it was a beautiful touch.

Erin · Married on 11/07/2009

We could not have been happier with Belle Music! They were recommended to us by a friend who used them for their wedding and we are very glad we went with them. We chose a violin and cello duet and they were wonderful! Sara was wonderful to work with and very easy to get in touch with. We would definitely recommend Belle Music!

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2009

Belle Music was a great company to work with. Upon my interest in their services, I received a demo cd right away in the mail. I chose to have a piano string trio to play during my ceremony, which was perfect. The music was flawless and delicate. I also chose to have a vocalist, Mary Kay, who performed beautifully. I found that having ceremony musicians was the perfect touch. I am happy to say that Belle Music is both very professional and reliable.

3.5

Belle Music provided the ceremony music for our ceremony. They were very easy to work with (I even forgot to mail in their check and they were super nice about it). They were reliable and I was very happy with the music.

• User2079630 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Did a great job, seems expensive for just an hour, but she did a great job.

Well worth the money.

Kirsten · Married on 10/17/2008

3.0

Belle Music provided us with a guitar and string trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We chose an assortment of Beatles music for the ceremony and they executed them flawlessly! Originally we had wanted a string quartet, but based on their recommendations we switched to the trio + guitar and it worked out fabulously. They are a bit difficult to get a hold of once in a while, but I admit that all of my correspondences were via email. Everything worked out great though! We received many compliments on the cocktail hour music as well, although we missed most of it as we were out taking pictures. After having bad experiences with other string vendors, I would definitely recommend Belle Music as hassle-free string performers.

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2007

1.0
      2.0

The guitar player we booked for our wedding was great--a pro who worked well with our singer and who provided excellent ceremony/cocktail hour music.
    The booking process was a bit of a nightmare. I dealt with Sara, and it took a miracle to get her to call/email me back. There were a lot of miscommunications throughout the process. But in the end, the guy who came was great and exactly what we wanted.